Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » First wave of 'A' titles is complete...now on to the 'b's

First wave of 'A' titles is complete...now on to the 'b's

Diversity646
Friday, May 20, 2022 4:42:51 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
So the first collection of 'A' have been listed...some significant finds include a few Avengers books, quite a few 'Archie' comics, some Superman books and some oddball titles that happened to find their way into my collection. If you see something you like, but you don't like a price, I'm always open to offers. As I mentioned in an earlier post, these are just a small sampling of titles to come...I have 40 boxes of comics to list and I've barely even reached the half way point of box one. There are a lot more 'treats' to come!Dancing
Diversity646
Thursday, May 26, 2022 10:12:22 AM
Shop at My Store
So after a week of real life activity, I am able to devote more time to my collection this weekend. Keep your eye open for a surge of 'B' titles...maybe I'll even reach the first wave of 'C's as well. Nothing like a churning of the 'C's...(forgive me...I'm the king of bad puns. Laughing
Diversity646
Monday, May 30, 2022 1:30:00 PM
Shop at My Store
The first wave of 'B' Titles has been released...quite a few more of those to come, but you can find copies of Batman, Beauty and the Beast and Buck Rogers...along with other titles, of course. Be still my beating heart before I go bananas. I'm off to work on the shining 'C's. Tongue