Hello all! It was a great month here in The Hall and I am ready to heat it up in June!
Another two boxes listed in May which makes if 4 for that month and 14 this year overall. I have another box getting processed right now. More 1990's and early 2000's stuff. Good mix of Marvel, DC and Indy. Nice chunks of some titles. I will post more info when they go live which will probably be early next week. Don't forget that you can check what any store has just added for sale by going to the Menu on the upper left corner, hit the drop down bar that is default at "Everything For Sale" and select "Newly Listed (Past 7 Days)" to find the new additions.
Just got more G. I. Joe figures and have started adding them to my eBay store if you are interested in that kind of thing. I also have Star Wars, Star Trek, Masters of the Universe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers and Super Hero figures as well and am always adding more.
I have gotten another catering job! Next weekend I will be preparing 50 or so lunches for a Women's Disc Golf Tournament here in Richmond. They will be playing an 18 hole course twice and I will be delivering food for the half time between them. It will be a mix of sandwich wraps (light fare since it will be hot) with sundry other snacks. For sure some type of sweet dessert! Should be a fun time.
It's Summer so everyone stay cool and safe! Hall of Heroes Store PoliciesNEWFree S&H for orders of $27.50 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping Promise
- All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.Combine With eBay
- If you want to buy something from here and my eBay store
then I will combine shipping. Not only that, but my Free Shipping option of $25 or up will count toward the combined total between the stores. So if you buy $15 here and $10 there I will ship together for free! Please make sure you send me a PM (Personal Message) here to alert me that you have ordered from both platforms. Please do not contact me on eBay for this offer as I'm sure they would probably frown upon it.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.
"Don’t flee from yourself. If you have a quality, be proud of it, let it define you, whatever it is." - Pinhead (Hellraiser III)