Hell All, Welcome to the Hall!
Sadly, June ended on a bad note. My Dad passed away at 72. There is a link here for details: http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/Forum/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=54339
Thank you to everyone who responded or sent a PM. That really means a lot to me.
So, life goes on and I am back to listing. Couldn't get much done in the last couple of weeks understandably but I do have a long box graded and ready for pricing and listing. The Marvel Bronze box that I had turned into a box and a half so I dug some more books out and added them to top off the second box. Well, that turned into 3 long boxes so now I have plenty to work on for July.
First one up should be live in 2-3 days. It is Marvel Bronze heavy with a mix of some other things.
Conan the Barbarian
Defenders (very large run)
Fantastic Four (+ Annuals)
- Fantastic Four
- Marvel Triple Action
The two after that will be a more even mix of books. More details when I get to them. They should be up by the middle and end of the month respectively.
Thank you all for supporting me all of these years! I will continue to do my best to bring you quality comics, graded to the best of my ability and priced reasonably. It is my pleasure to serve you!
Also, a huge shout out to all of our Armed Forces members, present and past (like myself) who have helped to keep our nation free and proud. Even with our country's flaws we remain free thanks to the dedication and sacrifices of so many. Thank you and God Bless.Hall of Heroes Store PoliciesNEWFree S&H for orders of $27.50 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping Promise
- All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.Combine With eBay
- If you want to buy something from here and my eBay store
then I will combine shipping. Not only that, but my Free Shipping option of $25 or up will count toward the combined total between the stores. So if you buy $15 here and $10 there I will ship together for free! Please make sure you send me a PM (Personal Message) here to alert me that you have ordered from both platforms. Please do not contact me on eBay for this offer as I'm sure they would probably frown upon it.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.
"Don’t flee from yourself. If you have a quality, be proud of it, let it define you, whatever it is." - Pinhead (Hellraiser III)