Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » The Brotherhood Store Updates, Discounts & More

The Brotherhood Store Updates, Discounts & More

rockstonecomics
Wednesday, November 02, 2022 11:27:19 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Hey all, just wanted to officially post here as a Seller on the platform. I wanted to use this space to promote the Shop with any new info as it comes in. I will also update here if/when any discounts and promos are going on. I'm the new guy on the block, so please bear with me as I get inventory loaded up for everyone to see.
But just a small background on myself, my family had an LCS in the early 90s in Chicago. We had a great 10 yr run at it, but unfortunately had to close its doors due to my fathers health complications. At the time, I was too young to fully grasp the concept of maintaining a business, so no choice but to close up shop.
But anyways, I've been a long time collector and seller of over 30+ years! Ive accumulated a massive amount of inventory and sell strictly online on any/every platform.
If you are in need of anything specific, please reach out and I can load it up for you if interested. Take a look at the Store often as I am constantly adding new items.

Thanks Again, hope to see you all soon!
Alex
rockstonecomics
Tuesday, November 08, 2022 12:26:45 AM
Shop at My Store
Just added a ton of Ratio Variants over the weekend and more still to come! Take a look if interested. New Shelves created and organized inventory. Thanks
rockstonecomics
Saturday, November 19, 2022 3:06:18 PM
Shop at My Store
New Keys + CGC Slabs added to store! Just in time for Black Friday sale coming soon! Take a look. Also taking requests as well