Hello all! Welcome to The Hall and Happy December!
I hope that you are all doing well and enjoying the holiday season. It's been a busy one for me so far with Family Stuff
, which I'm sure most of you are no stranger to, taking up serious amounts of time! Add to that the fact that my girlfriend has un-retired and started working again. Since we share a car it has taken time for us to co-ordinate schedules and has resulted in me having less time for work type things. I might eventually have to go down to shipping 2-3 times a week rather than 5 but we'll see.
I did get Box #30 up at last week! It was mostly Marvel New Universe books (almost the entire run of all series) including
Mark Hazzard: Merc
Spitfire and the Troubleshooters
Also a full run of Nth, The Ultimate Ninja and the first 30 issues of Sergio Aragone's: Groo the Wanderer.
I am working on Box #31 right now and it should be up by next week. Hopefully I will get one more up by the end of the year.
Not sure what to expect from next year. Things are always changing and I will adapt to what happens. I'm not going anywhere and will be here for as long as this place is still around and they let me keep doing this.
So, let's all have fun and enjoy the wondrous gifts we all have! So many great comics, comic book movies, TV shows in particular! Hall of Heroes Store PoliciesNEWFree S&H for orders of $27.50 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping Promise
- All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.Combine With eBay
- If you want to buy something from here and my eBay store
then I will combine shipping. Not only that, but my Free Shipping option of $25 or up will count toward the combined total between the stores. So if you buy $15 here and $10 there I will ship together for free! Please make sure you send me a PM (Personal Message) here to alert me that you have ordered from both platforms. Please do not contact me on eBay for this offer as I'm sure they would probably frown upon it.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.
"Don’t flee from yourself. If you have a quality, be proud of it, let it define you, whatever it is." - Pinhead (Hellraiser III)