The Walking Dead ***Official*** Options
SwiftMann
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 10:16:49 PM

Groups: Approver, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

ShenValleyInitiative wrote:
SwiftMann wrote:
So knowing what we know storyline wise and casting news wise....anyone want to place any bets on what the finale cliffhanger will be?

Go in depth on what you think would make an awesome season 2 ending with a season 3 tease.

Big zombie invasion causes the farm to be overrun and forcing the living out. They go to the place that they tried to drop Randall off at a few episodes back that, while not a prison, sure looked like it was nicely fortified. There are teases of Randall's group planning an attack but that won't come until next season (along with the Governor who was only just recently cast). And we end the season with Michone finally showing up. (cause I could have sworn Kirkman said we'd see her this season)

Was it revealed who they cast as that character?

This person

Has DC Done Something Stupid Today?

"The return of beards and 90's fashion makes hipsters and homeless people impossible to tell apart." - Woody, Quantum & Woody #5
ShenValleyInitiative
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2012 9:49:32 AM

Groups: Member

SwiftMann wrote:
SwiftMann wrote:
So knowing what we know storyline wise and casting news wise....anyone want to place any bets on what the finale cliffhanger will be?

Go in depth on what you think would make an awesome season 2 ending with a season 3 tease.

Big zombie invasion causes the farm to be overrun and forcing the living out. They go to the place that they tried to drop Randall off at a few episodes back that, while not a prison, sure looked like it was nicely fortified. There are teases of Randall's group planning an attack but that won't come until next season (along with the Governor who was only just recently cast). And we end the season with Michone finally showing up. (cause I could have sworn Kirkman said we'd see her this season)

Was it revealed who they cast as that character?

This person

Sorry, I meant was it revealed who they cast as
Michonne?

wickedcomics
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2012 12:29:06 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

wrote:
Darabont spilled all these wonderful news guts at the Saturn Awards, where he accepted both the George Pal Memorial Award and the Saturn for Best TV Presentation for The Walking Dead. And while he wouldn’t reveal a lot, but what he did confirm is still pretty exciting. On Michonne:

When she [appears], she’s gonna rock your world. I can officially tell you Michonne is coming in the third season.

With Darabont out for the 2nd season I don't know if maybe she will make a cameo appearance at the end of Sundays show or if she won't be introduced until next season. Their is no on cast as her yet unless it's really tight lipped.

ShenValleyInitiative
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2012 12:50:26 PM

wickedcomics wrote:
wrote:
Darabont spilled all these wonderful news guts at the Saturn Awards, where he accepted both the George Pal Memorial Award and the Saturn for Best TV Presentation for The Walking Dead. And while he wouldn’t reveal a lot, but what he did confirm is still pretty exciting. On Michonne:

When she [appears], she’s gonna rock your world. I can officially tell you Michonne is coming in the third season.

With Darabont out for the 2nd season I don't know if maybe she will make a cameo appearance at the end of Sundays show or if she won't be introduced until next season. Their is no on cast as her yet unless it's really tight lipped.

That'd be absolutely amazing if they could keep it a secret and surprise everyone this Sunday.

Shogun684
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 4:53:29 PM

Here you go this is a link...tells you the whole run down everything that happens.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/walking-dead-episode-213-beside-dying_4582.html

Shogun684
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 4:57:30 PM

I'm pretty sure I heard Rutina Wesley from True Blood is playing Michonne
4saken1
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 6:11:20 PM

Shop at My Store

Shogun684 wrote:
I'm pretty sure I heard Rutina Wesley from True Blood is playing Michonne

That would be awesome!

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get 30% Off Select Comics
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Every domestic order of 25 or more comics gets FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Though I can't provide Free Shipping on foreign orders, we do offer a $5 refund on postage for purchases of 25 or more comics to foreign countries or a $10 refund if you buy 50 comics (again, foreign orders only).

BurningDoom
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 7:46:05 PM

Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, TV Host

***SPOILERS AHEAD***

***SPOILERS AHEAD***

***SPOILERS AHEAD***

***SPOILERS AHEAD***

***SPOILERS AHEAD***

***SPOILERS AHEAD***

***SPOILERS AHEAD***

So the guy with the biggest heart, and the guy with the biggest balls are both dead. Wow. Ooh If the group wasn't broken before, it definitely is now.

***CHECK OUT MY COMIC TRADING LIST, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE VIDEO GAMES WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE COMIC CARDS WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
ShenValleyInitiative
Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2012 7:55:10 PM

ALMOST TIME!!!

The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale is here!

4saken1
Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2012 10:44:26 PM

Shop at My Store

MICHONNE!!!

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get 30% Off Select Comics
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Every domestic order of 25 or more comics gets FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Though I can't provide Free Shipping on foreign orders, we do offer a $5 refund on postage for purchases of 25 or more comics to foreign countries or a $10 refund if you buy 50 comics (again, foreign orders only).

wickedcomics
Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2012 11:08:45 PM

Shop at My Store

I had a feeling she would make an appearance in tonight's episode Big Grin

Jim
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 12:34:07 AM

Wow. Just wow. It was like a scene right out of the comic. The two chained zombies were awesome and the sword was awesome. I was worried it wouldn't translate well to screen but they nailed it!
fenix1977
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 2:42:28 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

Totally awesome way to end the season.

Mad Bloggings

Xylob
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 6:58:10 AM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

I thought it was rather underwhelming.
But I've never read the comics, so what happened at the end has no meaning to me.

It doesn't matter if it's 50 Cents or 50 Dollars - if you list it as NM it better be NM.
Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!

Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...
ShenValleyInitiative
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 10:14:30 AM

Great finale, Season 3 is going to be just flat out badass. Michonne, the prison, Merle, good god....I can't wait til October!

vinceclortho
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 10:27:31 AM

Now, I have to go all spring and summer with the thought, "Man, how did Lori make it out of that episode? And, why is she such a pain?"

If your new to the Marvel War of Heroes app enter referral code muv861982 for a cool in-game card and reward.

Check out my Sporcle quiz! X-Men Past and Present

ShenValleyInitiative
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 10:59:02 AM

Lori needs to become zombie bait, after all that crap she has pulled and then she has the nerve to act all disgusted with Rick...screw her.

I hope she gets mauled by a herd like Jimmy. lol

Hajji
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 11:31:46 AM

SPOILERS!!!!
SPOILERS!!!!
SPOILERS!!!!
SPOILERS!!!!
SPOILERS!!!!
SPOILERS!!!!
SPOILERS!!!!
SPOILERS!!!!
SPOILERS!!!!

Hadn’t been on the Walking Dead forum cause I was behind in the season. Had to marathon the 2nd half of season 2 on Sunday.

That being said, I’ve had a really hard time pulling for the female characters in this show. Lori and Carol could get eaten to open season 3 and I would be fine. Carl too. Season 2 didn’t help my feeling this way… that was until Andrea went straight savage!

This was the same woman who fumbled with her weapon, was suicidal and screamed when in danger. Watching the development of her character was fun. Daryl and Rick are fine but with Shane gone, they needed another solid gun. I wanted her to make it out on her own w/o the save but that brings up an issue for me.

I’m a concerned with the intro of Michonne (?) just cause the character is a lil bigger than life. I know she is important to the comic but thought it would be toned done a bit. I know I’ll catch some heat for saying it. I just feel the show has done a really good job of making the situations these people are in feel natural and real. A bad@ss with a sword and a pair of walker pets just seems too much.

I like that T-Dawg made it. I like to pretend they don’t show a lot of T-Dawg because they have big plans for the guy… that or he stays in the cuts cause he’s watching the Shane/Rick thing play out as the REAL father of Lori’s baby. hahahaha

Lastly, no one cam tell me them showing how a herd forms and moves was not just pure sweetness.

Jim
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 1:10:22 PM

Hajji wrote:
SPOILERS!!!!
SPOILERS!!!!
SPOILERS!!!!
SPOILERS!!!!
SPOILERS!!!!
SPOILERS!!!!
SPOILERS!!!!
SPOILERS!!!!
SPOILERS!!!!

Hadn’t been on the Walking Dead forum cause I was behind in the season. Had to marathon the 2nd half of season 2 on Sunday.

That being said, I’ve had a really hard time pulling for the female characters in this show. Lori and Carol could get eaten to open season 3 and I would be fine. Carl too. Season 2 didn’t help my feeling this way… that was until Andrea went straight savage!

This was the same woman who fumbled with her weapon, was suicidal and screamed when in danger. Watching the development of her character was fun. Daryl and Rick are fine but with Shane gone, they needed another solid gun. I wanted her to make it out on her own w/o the save but that brings up an issue for me.

I’m a concerned with the intro of Michonne (?) just cause the character is a lil bigger than life. I know she is important to the comic but thought it would be toned done a bit. I know I’ll catch some heat for saying it. I just feel the show has done a really good job of making the situations these people are in feel natural and real. A bad@ss with a sword and a pair of walker pets just seems too much.

I like that T-Dawg made it. I like to pretend they don’t show a lot of T-Dawg because they have big plans for the guy… that or he stays in the cuts cause he’s watching the Shane/Rick thing play out as the REAL father of Lori’s baby. hahahaha

Lastly, no one cam tell me them showing how a herd forms and moves was not just pure sweetness.

I feel the exact same way actually. And from what I'm reading in the comic there will be A LOT that has to be toned down for the show. Not sure how they'll do it just yet but I'm willing to wait and see. Happy
JRaup
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 2:42:55 PM

Shop at My Store

I honestly thought they might "skip" the prison arc, and merge it into the farm. Which they kind of did, more so given the way season 2 ended, and that Herschel and his kin never had to face the walkers alone.

I don't think there's much that needs to be "toned down" with Michonne. Yeah, the walker slaves are a bit over the top, but so what? It's the Governor's stary line that'll need work. Not sure how much of his crazy will be played out on screen.

I'm more interested in seeing who's in the prison. Will a certain character be there to ply his trade? That would be a season in and of itself. They'll haave to "fast forward" some of the story line from the comics. They'll lose viewers if there are too many episodes of farming and clearing the yard.

R.I.P. TRACY L. BROWN

CCL RULES

"Evolution is overrated." - Gorilla Grodd
"So many cross-overs...So many tie-ins..I..need...more...CHARACTER!" - Secret Sacred Wars Roach
CCL Store: JR's Spare Comics
Homepage: www.home.earthlink.net/~deaconblue3
Blog: www.deaconblue.wordpress.com
PSN: JRaup

If you are having trouble logging in, please email helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com for assistance. Be sure to include your user name.