Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
new members Options
LadyJay
Posted: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 5:26:41 PM

Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Member, Moderator, Super Hero Showdown Host

Beachbead wrote:
Hello my name is Diane Carroll, I've been collecting comics on and off since 1999. At first I started collecting X-men and Wolverine comics but then i got out of it, for lack of money, then after Michael Turners death i got back into comics in a big way, I loved his style and he was really good guy to die so young so i started collecting Michael Turner comics and covers i have a good number of his works in my collect and i want to get all his covers and comics he did as much as i can.

Another woman!!!!Applause Applause Dancing Dancing Welcome aboard!

Beachbead
Posted: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 2:18:29 PM

Groups: Member

Thank you for the welcome, glad to see another woman who collects comics as well.

R.I.P Michael Turner
R.I.P Dave Hoover
R.I.P Mike Wieringo
R.I.P Al Rio
DRUMCZAR
Posted: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 10:31:00 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Beachbead wrote:
Hello my name is Diane Carroll, I've been collecting comics on and off since 1999. At first I started collecting X-men and Wolverine comics but then i got out of it, for lack of money, then after Michael Turners death i got back into comics in a big way, I loved his style and he was really good guy to die so young so i started collecting Michael Turner comics and covers i have a good number of his works in my collect and i want to get all his covers and comics he did as much as i can.

Welcome to CCL Diane. This is a GREAT Place & Community.

I have a lot of Turner Variants (some not Listed Yet) if Your Interested.

Alan

PEACE!+

EVERYTHING IS 30% OFF!!!

FREE SHIPPING (US Only) STARTS AT $20(Media) / $30 (Priority)
(US Orders only)

ALL INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS GET FREE INSURANCE & TRACKING!!!

SHOP AT MY STORE - - ADC'S COLLECTION!

I AM HIGHLY COMMITTED TO MAKING IT ONE OF THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCES YOU'VE EVER HAD!!!

BALTIMORE RAVENS SUPERBOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!

GO RAVENS !!!
comicnutz
Posted: Thursday, October 06, 2011 1:19:37 PM

Welcome Diane! I too am a big Michael Turner fan! He captured me with his work on Witchblade. No one has matched that work on that title for me! If you get a chance, read my review on the "Tribute to Michael Turner" book. I don't think any other book (or anything else I could say) can top that one!
Beachbead
Posted: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 1:56:54 PM

Glad to see I'm not alone in collecting Michael Turners works,and it's so true his style and work is unmatched by any other artists that has lived, i miss him, and wondered what other things he would of done if he lived.
will do ^^

R.I.P Michael Turner
R.I.P Dave Hoover
R.I.P Mike Wieringo
R.I.P Al Rio
Khumbu
Posted: Sunday, October 30, 2011 2:23:45 PM

Hi everyone, been a long time since I was here, almost 2 years I think. I changed my collecting habits to Bronze-Golden age. Don't read much of the new stuff anymore, except in trades. Love Hellblazer, Walking Dead, X-Men (off and on).

My main collection is funded by purchasing of other collections. I am focused right now on Planet Comics (fiction house), Wonder Woman (Golden-Late Silver), and X-Men.

Comix N Stuff
FTPC
Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 10:59:38 AM

Hello, I am Frank The punisher Castle, I read about this site on The follow books Punisher max (vol #1) #46 with the cool warrior chick with a bow and arrow, getting ready to fire. Now the second book it was Moon Kinght 10 before the civil war, and this time a ccl had Professor X..

I am a big time Punisher Fan, I have read the crow and highlander as well.
but most of my collection is Punisher.

I have some questions about shopping at this CCL site or Store. so who would I talk to about that I guessing that might be the guy with the Darth Vader picture?

Thanks
FTPC

PS I have A YIM (yahoo) and Msn/hotmail im add me if you want. it is on my profile. One rule just say that you are from CCL when you add me

And I Am sorry, I just blackout or for got about this site.

thanks again
The Punisher.
Jim
Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 11:22:36 AM

FTPC wrote:
Hello, I am Frank The punisher Castle, I read about this site on The follow books Punisher max (vol #1) #46 with the cool warrior chick with a bow and arrow, getting ready to fire. Now the second book it was Moon Kinght 10 before the civil war, and this time a ccl had Professor X..

I have some questions about shopping at this CCL site or Store. so who would I talk to about that I guessing that might be the guy with the Darth Vader picture?

Thanks
FTPC

PS I have A YIM (yahoo) and Msn/hotmail im add me if you want. it is on my profile. One rule just say that you are from CCL when you add me

thanks again
The Punisher.

Eh?

Welcome to the site! Happy

CCL Android app
CCL Android Free app
CCL Windows Phone app
FTPC
Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 1:22:51 PM

ErrantEntertainment wrote:
FTPC wrote:

Thanks
FTPC

thanks again
The Punisher.

Eh?

Welcome to the site! Happy

Thanks Jim or Darth I have pmed you
MsMacDugle
Posted: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 9:41:12 PM

Well I'm not really a new comer, but it seems like I should be, as I've been a real hit & miss member as of late. The doctors have a new ruling on my medical conditions, I do have MS. So I will still be a hit & miss but would love to get to know as many as I possibly can before I no longer can get to know anyone.

So hello again my dear friends that were here when I first hit the scene & hello to all the newbies that I've not met yet. May I get to know each of you.

I'll be in & out from time to time, but don't mind me. I'm just under doctors orders to maintain my health issues.

"God so Loved us that he gave us his only son as the perfect gift to cover all our sins & to restore us into his presence one day"
dunleavy75
Posted: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 9:55:58 PM

Hey Mrs Mac!

Shop at - ComicsCastle - AlphaComics - TreeHouse
MsMacDugle
Posted: Saturday, December 10, 2011 6:09:02 PM

dunleavy75 wrote:
Hey Mrs Mac!
Yo, it's been quite awhile since I've been on the pages. Thanks for the shout out of hello again.

I'll be in & out from time to time, but don't mind me. I'm just under doctors orders to maintain my health issues.

"God so Loved us that he gave us his only son as the perfect gift to cover all our sins & to restore us into his presence one day"
Eville_1
Posted: Thursday, December 29, 2011 9:18:19 PM

Hi everyone, my name is Eric. I'm new to this site but I think it's awesome! It's really easy to use and I love the built in marketplace as well. I started collecting comics in 1995, I bought two long boxes of mostly random comics from a shop that was going out of buisness. Ever since then I have been collecting comics. Some of my favorites include; The Sandman (Neil Gaiman), Watchmen, Give Me Liberty, Sin City, Uncanny X-Men (Cleremont era), Gen 13, Kabuki: Circle of Blood, & X-Men (1991). I would like to check out Wolverine & the X-Men, Bachalo's art is interesting.
The_Ghost
Posted: Thursday, December 29, 2011 9:45:29 PM

Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Media Host, Member, Moderator

Nice to have ya here, Evill_1.

Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
Steelspawn
Posted: Friday, December 30, 2011 12:45:24 AM

Hi all, name is Warren. I can't believe I only discovered this site today based on the recommendation of someone else considering I have been collecting comics for a while.

Latley I have been on and off and have been having more fun picking up issues from the 90's (which is when I really got heavily into comics) that I missed or to complete a set and as a strictly Marvel Man growing up I am enjoying going back to some old DC and discovering some new (well old now) titles.
LadyJay
Posted: Friday, December 30, 2011 1:12:27 AM

Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Member, Moderator, Super Hero Showdown Host

Hi Evill_1 and Steelspawn. Welcome to CCL. Wave

DRUMCZAR
Posted: Friday, December 30, 2011 2:37:12 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBIES & RETURNERS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

PEACE!+

EVERYTHING IS 30% OFF!!!

FREE SHIPPING (US Only) STARTS AT $20(Media) / $30 (Priority)
(US Orders only)

ALL INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS GET FREE INSURANCE & TRACKING!!!

SHOP AT MY STORE - - ADC'S COLLECTION!

I AM HIGHLY COMMITTED TO MAKING IT ONE OF THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCES YOU'VE EVER HAD!!!

BALTIMORE RAVENS SUPERBOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!

GO RAVENS !!!
Rigosplace
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2012 6:24:26 PM

Hello everyone. My name is Rigo and I'm new here. This is actually my first comic book forum ever to join. I am owner of Collectors Unleashed and I sort of collect comics. I say sort of because I know close to nothing about them. For some reason, I have just been buying signed comics from ebay like if they were candies.....lol

So, I'm here to learn from you all. I have been browsing this huge site for a while and I still find myself lost at times. I need some practice navigating I guess. I did check out the comic book sell area but again, get lost and don't know how to manage it very well yet.

I hope to make some purchases in the new feature. Thank you for the opportunity to join you all.

-Rigo
For all types of collectors
Collectors Unleashed
chiller67
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2012 6:51:58 PM

Welcome to CCL, Rigo. Wave
Rigosplace
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 8:37:16 AM

chiller67 wrote:
Welcome to CCL, Rigo. Wave