Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Android issues Options
Grwurz
Posted: Thursday, January 03, 2013 12:39:41 PM

Groups: Member

I downloaded this for my phone and Kindle fire through the Amazon app store.

On my phone, a Samsung Galaxy Nexus, it force closes every time I have the app open for more than 30 seconds.

It seems to run fine on the Fire, but when trying to access the list for next week's new releases, it only gives me a list of about 10 new books. This happens on both my phone and on my kindle.

Also, and I may have just not figured out how to do this yet, but it would be nice to be able to search the catalog by a specific issue, rather than having to scroll through 700 issues of Batman to add the issue I want.

Thanks

Free shipping is available on ANY order $40.00 and above. No minimum books necessary. Whether it's 1 book or 100 books. If it's $40.00 or more, it ships FREE!

Also, if you buy 10 or more $1.00 books, all the $1.00 books are 25% off. Effectively making them $.75 books! I've got hundreds of them!

Come take a look!
Jim
Posted: Thursday, January 03, 2013 12:56:21 PM

Sometimes the Next Weeks books doing get fully uploaded into the database until the day before release. The approvers work as quick as they can to get stuff added each week though.

Right now you can only view your wishlist on the app. The ability to view your collection is in the works.

CCL Android app
CCL Android Free app
CCL Windows Phone app
Grwurz
Posted: Thursday, January 03, 2013 9:41:49 PM

Thanks for the quick response.

What I meant about the scrolling through the books was when you do a search by title to add issues to your wishlist, you do not have the ability to search for a specific issue, rather you get the whole series.

I hope this clears things up.

Also, is there anything I can do to prevent the force closes on my Galaxy Nexus?

Free shipping is available on ANY order $40.00 and above. No minimum books necessary. Whether it's 1 book or 100 books. If it's $40.00 or more, it ships FREE!

Also, if you buy 10 or more $1.00 books, all the $1.00 books are 25% off. Effectively making them $.75 books! I've got hundreds of them!

Come take a look!
darkbeast
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013 5:23:26 AM

no you cant do anything about that.