Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Questions about this site. Options
Emerogork
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 2:42:56 AM
Groups: Member

I do not seem to see any forum in which to ask questions about the site and the "Contact Us" options do not seem to work. I hope it is appropriate to ask this here.

My first question: Is there an option to prevent any one from sending E-mail directly to me? Can anyone other than administrators see my e-mail address? I want to have only posts in a forum to be sent. No private e-mail.

I appreciate your attention to this.

Emerogork
comicscastle
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 7:12:10 AM

Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Management, Forum Admin, Grade My Book Host, Guru, History Host, Member, Super Seller, Tool

Shop at My Store

Emerogork wrote:
I do not seem to see any forum in which to ask questions about the site and the "Contact Us" options do not seem to work. I hope it is appropriate to ask this here.

My first question: Is there an option to prevent any one from sending E-mail directly to me? Can anyone other than administrators see my e-mail address? I want to have only posts in a forum to be sent. No private e-mail.

I appreciate your attention to this.

Emerogork
Not to worry. Administrators are the only ones that have access to that information and it is never shared. CCL has its own messaging system which members can use to contact other members but it is not connected to your email account in any way.

The following stores are all stores that I've dealt with or have become friends with through the forums and I highly recommend them all.
Comics Castle-owned & operated by Pat McCauslin
Alpha Comics--ComicVortex--Metropolis Connections 2.0--Comic Cellar

padreglcc
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 8:26:22 AM

Groups: Approver, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host, Reviews Host, Subscriber

While it's true that members can't see your email address, there is a way for a CCL user to send you an email. In almost 8 years of being a member, this has happened to me exactly 1 time.

“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” ~ Bryant H. McGill

Please make sure you read and understand the Forum Rules here.
scotteaves
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 8:57:02 AM

Groups: Approver, Approver Moderator, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Guru, Member, Subscriber

Emerogork wrote:

Could always try the "CCL Website/Live Market" forum.

Hopefully the other answers you've received answer your question. Welcome!