Log In Forums Help
Comic Collector Live
Home :: CCL Messageboard
Find Comics for Sale
Items For Sale
All Comics For Sale
New Releases
CGC Comics
Bundled Lots
Store Locator
Search Library
Search By Title
Publisher
Story Arc
Character
Credits
Release Date
Change Request Manager
News & Reviews
Reviews
News
Our Products and Services
Get the Software
Buying Comics And Stuff
Selling Your Comics
Opening A Store
Community
Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Dynamic Forces...wtf? Options
wpmcclure
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 5:53:27 PM

Rank: Large Noggin
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/28/2010
Posts: 434
Points: 4,254
Location: Washington
So last year, October 6th I ordered the following...

AVENGING SPIDER-MAN #12 SIGNED BY KEVIN SHINICK & AARON KUDER!
Tracking: Waiting for Inventory to Arrive at Shipping Location
$10.00

AVENGING SPIDER-MAN #13 SIGNED BY KEVIN SHINICK & AARON KUDER!
Tracking: Waiting for Inventory to Arrive at Shipping Location
$10.00

It's now been 4 months and it states the following "Waiting for Inventory to Arrive at Shipping Location". I've sent 2 detailed emails on asking about the status. Nothing, no reply....nothing. At this rate I could go to a comicon and get them signed. 4 months and counting...really? Why sell'em if you won't have them in stock or at least in the works? Why is this allowed? Has any one else had this experience?

freakdylan
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 6:45:50 PM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/4/2012
Posts: 916
Points: 6,232
lol, Dynamic Forces is a (BLEEPING) joke.

My oldest order is from June 05, 2012

I used to buy a ton from DF, but they are going down hill fast. Unless you are a big store ordering thousands a week they pretty much ignore you.

The last order I received was damaged after waiting 4 months for it. So I emailed them and they replied instantly and had me send pics etc to verify damage. Then they worked on replacing the $200 3 comic order. Took another 4 months to get the replacements in and only received 2 comics.

Right now I have about $3k in orders that have been pending for over 6 months and I have called and emailed them to cancel and now they ignore me. So I canceled the card I used to use for DF and will just laugh when they send me emails to process.

I will never ever buy another signed or remarked book from DF. If I want a DF variant cover I will just go to ebay. Might cost a few bucks more but I dont have to wait 9-12 months for Jeff to pack and ship them.






Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar


Now for the sellers helping me finish my TMNT collection:

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics



KingZombie
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 6:57:41 PM

Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/14/2007
Posts: 4,543
Points: 90,058
Yep, I've had the same problem. Bought $50 worth of books and after 2 weeks of no update to the shipping status I e-mailed them several times but no response.

I paid with Paypal and filed a dispute just before 30 days since the point of purchase. Got a full refund.

A month later I get a confirmation e-mail from DF that my order shipped. I sent them a reply e-mail that I already did a chargeback. No response to that either.

Few days later I got the books. They never said anything so I kept 'em.

Free books... so... thanks DF!
scotteaves
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 8:07:15 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, Approver Moderator, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Guru, Member, Subscriber

Joined: 6/24/2008
Posts: 5,541
Points: 429,715
Location: Hawthorne, NJ
wpmcclure wrote:
So last year, October 6th I ordered the following...

AVENGING SPIDER-MAN #12 SIGNED BY KEVIN SHINICK & AARON KUDER!
Tracking: Waiting for Inventory to Arrive at Shipping Location
$10.00

AVENGING SPIDER-MAN #13 SIGNED BY KEVIN SHINICK & AARON KUDER!
Tracking: Waiting for Inventory to Arrive at Shipping Location
$10.00



I've got an order open with the same status. But I received the rest of the order and the packing slip was marked that those issues are unavailable so I was refunded the $$.

Their inventory system and website are terrible. There are so many simple things they could do to fix the mess, but they've been like this as long as I've dealt with them so I doubt it will ever change.

Emails consistently go unanswered. I've had (slightly) better results by calling them.

freakdylan
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 8:10:03 PM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/4/2012
Posts: 916
Points: 6,232
KingZombie wrote:
Yep, I've had the same problem. Bought $50 worth of books and after 2 weeks of no update to the shipping status I e-mailed them several times but no response.

I paid with Paypal and filed a dispute just before 30 days since the point of purchase. Got a full refund.

A month later I get a confirmation e-mail from DF that my order shipped. I sent them a reply e-mail that I already did a chargeback. No response to that either.

Few days later I got the books. They never said anything so I kept 'em.

Free books... so... thanks DF!


That's probably why they removed paypal, lol


Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar


Now for the sellers helping me finish my TMNT collection:

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics



wpmcclure
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 8:56:05 PM

Rank: Large Noggin
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/28/2010
Posts: 434
Points: 4,254
Location: Washington
freakdylan wrote:
KingZombie wrote:
Yep, I've had the same problem. Bought $50 worth of books and after 2 weeks of no update to the shipping status I e-mailed them several times but no response.

I paid with Paypal and filed a dispute just before 30 days since the point of purchase. Got a full refund.

A month later I get a confirmation e-mail from DF that my order shipped. I sent them a reply e-mail that I already did a chargeback. No response to that either.

Few days later I got the books. They never said anything so I kept 'em.

Free books... so... thanks DF!


That's probably why they removed paypal, lol


I was gonna say the something Laughing

wpmcclure
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 8:57:25 PM

Rank: Large Noggin
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/28/2010
Posts: 434
Points: 4,254
Location: Washington
scotteaves wrote:
wpmcclure wrote:
So last year, October 6th I ordered the following...

AVENGING SPIDER-MAN #12 SIGNED BY KEVIN SHINICK & AARON KUDER!
Tracking: Waiting for Inventory to Arrive at Shipping Location
$10.00

AVENGING SPIDER-MAN #13 SIGNED BY KEVIN SHINICK & AARON KUDER!
Tracking: Waiting for Inventory to Arrive at Shipping Location
$10.00



I've got an order open with the same status. But I received the rest of the order and the packing slip was marked that those issues are unavailable so I was refunded the $$.

Their inventory system and website are terrible. There are so many simple things they could do to fix the mess, but they've been like this as long as I've dealt with them so I doubt it will ever change.

Emails consistently go unanswered. I've had (slightly) better results by calling them.


Refunded for this order eh? I just wish they would simply contact me and tell me what's up!??

freakdylan
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 11:54:23 PM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/4/2012
Posts: 916
Points: 6,232
wpmcclure wrote:

Refunded for this order eh? I just wish they would simply contact me and tell me what's up!??


Next email send ATTN:Jeff Schomber in the Subject. He does all the shipping and it might get his attention if he sees email directly addressing him.


Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar


Now for the sellers helping me finish my TMNT collection:

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics



Beamer72
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2013 9:56:07 PM
Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/19/2013
Posts: 1
Points: 3
Jeff is a moron and so as thief CEO Nick. I don't know how they can run a business like that.
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

This page was generated in 1.062 seconds.

ADVERTISEMENT . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
All images on comic collector live copyright of their respective publishers. © Copyright 2008, MidTen Media Inc. GOLO241