Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Dynamic Forces...wtf? Options
wpmcclure
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 5:53:27 PM

Groups: Member

So last year, October 6th I ordered the following...

AVENGING SPIDER-MAN #12 SIGNED BY KEVIN SHINICK & AARON KUDER!
Tracking: Waiting for Inventory to Arrive at Shipping Location
$10.00

AVENGING SPIDER-MAN #13 SIGNED BY KEVIN SHINICK & AARON KUDER!
$10.00

It's now been 4 months and it states the following "Waiting for Inventory to Arrive at Shipping Location". I've sent 2 detailed emails on asking about the status. Nothing, no reply....nothing. At this rate I could go to a comicon and get them signed. 4 months and counting...really? Why sell'em if you won't have them in stock or at least in the works? Why is this allowed? Has any one else had this experience?

freakdylan
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 6:45:50 PM

lol, Dynamic Forces is a (BLEEPING) joke.

My oldest order is from June 05, 2012

I used to buy a ton from DF, but they are going down hill fast. Unless you are a big store ordering thousands a week they pretty much ignore you.

The last order I received was damaged after waiting 4 months for it. So I emailed them and they replied instantly and had me send pics etc to verify damage. Then they worked on replacing the $200 3 comic order. Took another 4 months to get the replacements in and only received 2 comics.

Right now I have about $3k in orders that have been pending for over 6 months and I have called and emailed them to cancel and now they ignore me. So I canceled the card I used to use for DF and will just laugh when they send me emails to process.

I will never ever buy another signed or remarked book from DF. If I want a DF variant cover I will just go to ebay. Might cost a few bucks more but I dont have to wait 9-12 months for Jeff to pack and ship them.

Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar

Now for the sellers helping me finish my TMNT collection:

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics

KingZombie
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 6:57:41 PM

Yep, I've had the same problem. Bought $50 worth of books and after 2 weeks of no update to the shipping status I e-mailed them several times but no response.

I paid with Paypal and filed a dispute just before 30 days since the point of purchase. Got a full refund.

A month later I get a confirmation e-mail from DF that my order shipped. I sent them a reply e-mail that I already did a chargeback. No response to that either.

Few days later I got the books. They never said anything so I kept 'em.

Free books... so... thanks DF!
scotteaves
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 8:07:15 PM

Groups: Approver, Approver Moderator, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Guru, Member, Subscriber

wpmcclure wrote:

$10.00

$10.00

I've got an order open with the same status. But I received the rest of the order and the packing slip was marked that those issues are unavailable so I was refunded the $$.

Their inventory system and website are terrible. There are so many simple things they could do to fix the mess, but they've been like this as long as I've dealt with them so I doubt it will ever change.

Emails consistently go unanswered. I've had (slightly) better results by calling them.

freakdylan
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 8:10:03 PM

KingZombie wrote:
Yep, I've had the same problem. Bought $50 worth of books and after 2 weeks of no update to the shipping status I e-mailed them several times but no response.

I paid with Paypal and filed a dispute just before 30 days since the point of purchase. Got a full refund.

A month later I get a confirmation e-mail from DF that my order shipped. I sent them a reply e-mail that I already did a chargeback. No response to that either.

That's probably why they removed paypal, lol

Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics

wpmcclure
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 8:56:05 PM

freakdylan wrote:
KingZombie wrote:

That's probably why they removed paypal, lol

I was gonna say the something Laughing

wpmcclure
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 8:57:25 PM

scotteaves wrote:
wpmcclure wrote:

$10.00

$10.00

I've got an order open with the same status. But I received the rest of the order and the packing slip was marked that those issues are unavailable so I was refunded the $$.

Their inventory system and website are terrible. There are so many simple things they could do to fix the mess, but they've been like this as long as I've dealt with them so I doubt it will ever change.

Emails consistently go unanswered. I've had (slightly) better results by calling them.

Refunded for this order eh? I just wish they would simply contact me and tell me what's up!??

freakdylan
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 11:54:23 PM

wpmcclure wrote:

Refunded for this order eh? I just wish they would simply contact me and tell me what's up!??

Next email send ATTN:Jeff Schomber in the Subject. He does all the shipping and it might get his attention if he sees email directly addressing him.

ComicCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics

Beamer72
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2013 9:56:07 PM

Jeff is a moron and so as thief CEO Nick. I don't know how they can run a business like that.