Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL News » CCL Website/Live Market » Keeps search item even if I clear it
DancrDave
Friday, March 22, 2013 10:42:16 AM
Groups: Member
I entered a title in the search field, then went to a store that showed that item. I then cleared the box under "Find comics for sale" and changed the option under "Store Locator" to "My Wishlist". It kept displaying the item I originally searched for instead of everything on my list. I even closed the program and re-started it, but no luck. I can no longer search for anything other than my original search. I even tried listing all items at a specific store, but again, only my original search was displayed.

Hear is an example: I went to a store and clicked on "My Wishlist". I picked the first title and it displayed this message:

Showing 204 results containing 'Flash (2010)' in Action Comics (1938).
CrossbowComics
Friday, March 22, 2013 5:39:29 PM
That happened to me at one point, did you have items in your shopping cart? It might go away after 1/2 hour of inactivity. As I recall it was a minor annoyance but didn't keep me from shopping.

There was an ajustment made that (I believe) kept pages in the same spot when you went back & forth, should be undone though as it created 3 or 4 separate problems. New version of CCL is hopefully coming, cross your fingers.

On Facebook - Treehouse Comic Shop
On the web -- TreehouseComicShop.com
Daria
Saturday, March 23, 2013 4:40:42 AM
Launch your Web browser. Most web browsers have the same procedure for clearing search items and deleting the history.
DancrDave
Saturday, March 23, 2013 4:48:33 PM
I did have one item in my cart. I went back after a few hours, re-opened my browser and it worked correctly.

Thanks,

David
dunleavy75
Saturday, March 23, 2013 10:34:09 PM
Also try clearing your history and cookies. That works too.

Shop at - ComicsCastle - AlphaComics - TreeHouse