Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Injustice: Gods Amoung Us Options
Shizz
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 7:56:33 PM

Groups: Member

I haven't heard anybody comment on this one yet. I played the demo and thought it was pretty awesome. Granted it's just DC-Kombat but I don't care, I still think it's cool. I'm waiting for the price to drop severely or for the 'Ultimate Edition' to be released. How is it so far though? Anybody got any insight?
crackerjack1
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 8:08:03 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Lots of fun, a bunch of my buddies and I got together and had a blast with this game. The finishers are awesome, and they just added Lobo.

My wife has really enjoyed it too.

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

All-New Ultimates, All-New X-Men, Amazing Spider-Man, Amazing X-Men, Angel & Faith, Avengers, Avengers World, Batman, Batman Eternal, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Daredevil, Earth 2, East of West, Fantastic Four, Flash, Ghostbusters, Guardians of the Galaxy, Harley Quinn, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Injustice, Iron Fist, Justice League, Lazarus, Mega Man, Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man, Moon Knight, New Avengers, New Warriors, Nova, Scooby-Doo, Scooby-Doo Team-Up, Sinestro, Star Wars, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, Teen Titans Go!, TMNT, TMNT Color Classics, TMNT New Animated Adventures, Tomb Raider, Ultimate Spider-Man, Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, WWE Superstars, X-Men

Mini Series

Danger Girl: Mayday, Deadpool vs Carnage, Dexter's Laboratory, Figment, Original Sin, Original Sins, Serenity: Leaves on the Wind, Superman Unchained, Tiny Titans: Return to the Treehouse

All Spider-Man and TMNT Appearances and Variants
Xylob
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 6:57:34 AM

yeah, I want this game really, really badly.
Didn't know there was a demo - gonna have to dl that.

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
Shizz
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:08:59 AM

Yeah, demo's pretty awesome. You can play as Bats, Wonderwoman, or Lex I think. The hyper moves are freaking crazy.
kevscomics
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:35:31 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

I am sure that it doesn't compare to the console, but I have been playing on the ipad, its a free game out there, and u get like five characters to play with, and then u can purchase upgrades if u want, I haven't paid anything yet, but kind of want to...I have been having a lot of fun with it, your characters run out of energy, so I am able to like fight 6 or 7 fights and then it forces me to put it down while their energy rebuilds...
crackerjack1
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 11:22:52 AM

kevscomics wrote:
I am sure that it doesn't compare to the console, but I have been playing on the ipad, its a free game out there, and u get like five characters to play with, and then u can purchase upgrades if u want, I haven't paid anything yet, but kind of want to...I have been having a lot of fun with it, your characters run out of energy, so I am able to like fight 6 or 7 fights and then it forces me to put it down while their energy rebuilds...

You get mor characters as you go without paying cash too. I haven't put a dime into it and I have 11 characters and some dupes that I used to updgrade the ones I had.

Plus if you link it to a WB ID you earn rewards on the console version. Plus you get rewards in the IOS version when you play the console version as well.

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

All-New Ultimates, All-New X-Men, Amazing Spider-Man, Amazing X-Men, Angel & Faith, Avengers, Avengers World, Batman, Batman Eternal, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Daredevil, Earth 2, East of West, Fantastic Four, Flash, Ghostbusters, Guardians of the Galaxy, Harley Quinn, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Injustice, Iron Fist, Justice League, Lazarus, Mega Man, Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man, Moon Knight, New Avengers, New Warriors, Nova, Scooby-Doo, Scooby-Doo Team-Up, Sinestro, Star Wars, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, Teen Titans Go!, TMNT, TMNT Color Classics, TMNT New Animated Adventures, Tomb Raider, Ultimate Spider-Man, Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, WWE Superstars, X-Men

Mini Series

Danger Girl: Mayday, Deadpool vs Carnage, Dexter's Laboratory, Figment, Original Sin, Original Sins, Serenity: Leaves on the Wind, Superman Unchained, Tiny Titans: Return to the Treehouse

kevscomics
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 11:39:37 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

crackerjack1 wrote:
kevscomics wrote:

You get mor characters as you go without paying cash too. I haven't put a dime into it and I have 11 characters and some dupes that I used to updgrade the ones I had.

Plus if you link it to a WB ID you earn rewards on the console version. Plus you get rewards in the IOS version when you play the console version as well.

Cool, that is good to know, yeah, I started with Nightwing, Sinistro and Flash, and then they gave me catwoman and green arrow as rewards...but I haven't seen a new character reward in a while, I am near the end of the second round of battles, and bane and black adam are pretty much kicking my %$&
crackerjack1
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:32:36 PM

kevscomics wrote:
crackerjack1 wrote:
kevscomics wrote:

Cool, that is good to know, yeah, I started with Nightwing, Sinistro and Flash, and then they gave me catwoman and green arrow as rewards...but I haven't seen a new character reward in a while, I am near the end of the second round of battles, and bane and black adam are pretty much kicking my %$&

You can buy charaters with the money you get in game and I got 2 characters as rewards for playing the console version. The Superman I got has been invaluable.

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

Mini Series

The_Ghost
Posted: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 10:59:10 AM

Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Media Host, Member, Moderator

I finished the story mode of this game a couple weeks ago. Its one of the best fighter games I've ever played and I really enjoy the movies between battles. I've downloaded most characters and costumes but there are still a ton of things I need to unlock so I'll be starting the S.t.a.r. labs missions soon.
I think these characters below are the best 10 to use in the game:

1. Captain Marvel
2. Aquaman
3. Superman
4. Green Arrow
5. Martian Manhunter
6. Ares
7. Black Adam
8. Joker
9. Deathstroke
10. Doomsday

If you have this game on PS3 then feel free to add me to your friends list and lets fight. My username is Dork_Knight71. Cool

Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
Kreyalis
Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2013 12:00:56 PM

I'm not sure if anyone plays Injustice but just in case on October 1st there is going to be a huge patch to change around a lot of the game itself to balance characters more around. There is also going to be some changes to how the game plays.
Shizz
Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2013 6:24:18 PM

I want to get this game so bad, but there is so much DLC that I want for it that I would probably be doubling the amount of $$$ I spent on the actual game. I'm trying to hold out and see if they are going to release a 'Komplete' edition.
Kreyalis
Posted: Friday, September 27, 2013 1:18:54 AM

I'm sure there will be one once the next 2 characters come out or atleast I hope 2 it would even out the sides.
Kreyalis
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 11:24:59 AM

Well they did announce the ultimate edition for Injustice a week or so ago which will include all the dlc costumes and characters. So if anyone was holding off waiting on it to pick up the game this is a great deal on it.
Xylob
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 1:28:38 PM

Kreyalis wrote:
Well they did announce the ultimate edition for Injustice a week or so ago which will include all the dlc costumes and characters. So if anyone was holding off waiting on it to pick up the game this is a great deal on it.
now added to my amazon wishlist thankyewvuramuch!

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
Shizz
Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 9:04:53 PM

Xylob wrote:
Kreyalis wrote:
now added to my amazon wishlist thankyewvuramuch!

Yep, glad I'm cheap....I mean patient. Big Grin
Kreyalis
Posted: Thursday, October 24, 2013 4:13:38 PM

I picked up the collectors on release date. I just wish I could have gotten the UK's versions of the statue I liked it more