Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Need help identifying Aliens and Predators Options
MoonKnight1
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 8:15:09 AM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Can someone tell me what the heck any of these things are? I got them with a bunch of other toys and have been unable to identify any of them. Obviously some type of Aliens and Predators. I have searched around and came up fruitless.

Not all of them have manufacturing stamps but here's what I know for sure:
They are definitely from different toy companies
The two silver ones in the same picture are marked 95 Malibu on one leg and 95 L.G.T.I. on the other
The translucent red one says Kenner 1993
The Predator looking one with the hoses coming out of his chin is marked Kenner 1994
The black and green alien with bat wings says Kenner 1994
The grey alien is Toy Biz Marvel 1994
The purple-ish alien is marked 92 Fox Kenner

The rest either don't have markings or I couldn't find them.

Help? Thanks!

"/>
"/>
"/>
"/>
"/>
"/>
"/>
"/>
"/>
"/>
"/>
"/>
"/>

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Now with 1,500+ positive feedback on the four letter site!
Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

SuperSoldier124
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 9:47:32 AM

Groups: Member

MoonKnight1 wrote:

"/>

that guy right there aint an alien at all but a spider slayer alister schmidt built in the 90's spider-man cartoon for fox. or at least thats how the toy line portrayed it and was a pretty obvious alien knock off.

add me on xbox live and PSN

PS3: wartorn11b
360: precious blood1

freakdylan
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 10:02:24 AM

MoonKnight1 wrote:

"/>

I want these, my son would go crazy for them. Alien / Robot / Scary and they have big guns all his favorites.

Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar

Now for the sellers helping me finish my TMNT collection:

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics

MoonKnight1
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 10:41:05 AM

Shop at My Store

SuperSoldier124 wrote:
MoonKnight1 wrote:

"/>

that guy right there aint an alien at all but a spider slayer alister schmidt built in the 90's spider-man cartoon for fox. or at least thats how the toy line portrayed it and was a pretty obvious alien knock off.

Thanks Quent! The Toy Biz/Marvel thing had me thinking it probably wasn't an Alien but it sure as heck looks like one!

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

SuperSoldier124
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 11:10:00 AM

no problem Howie! i'm wondering how they escaped a law suit on that one. when i saw it as a kid i was dumb founded by how much it looked like an alien... i'm sure their legal found a loop hole somewhere

add me on xbox live and PSN

PS3: wartorn11b
360: precious blood1

MoonKnight1
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 12:12:05 PM

Shop at My Store

Yeah, it even says "Alien" on the package. Marvel's got big brass ones!

Hall Liquidations

CCComics
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 5:08:21 PM

Not sure if you have all the accessories and they're not pictured but you're missing some spears and weapons and such for some of these.

In order from top to bottom from your pictures:

1 - Predator Series 1 (Kenner 1994) - Stalker Predator (glows in the dark so it's from Series 1 not the Series 3 repaint)

2 - Predator Series 1 (Kenner 1994) - Predator Clan Leader

3 - Spider-Man: The New Animated Series (Toy Biz 1994) - Alien Spider Slayer

4 - Predator Series 1 (Kenner 1995) - Lava Planet Predator

5 - Alien Series 2 (Kenner 1992) - Rhino Alien

6 - Alien Series 2 (Kenner 1992) - Rhino Alien

7 - Alien Series 4 (Kenner 1995) - King Alien

8 - Alien Series 4 (Kenner 1995) - King Alien

9 - Alien Series 1 (Kenner 1992) - Bull Alien

10 - Alien Series 3 (Kenner 1994) - Wild Boar Alien (Spikes should flip out from head)

11 - Alien Series 2 (Kenner 1992) - Snake Alien (I can't tell from the poor color in the pictures but I believe it's the more translucent version so it's Series 2 not the Series 4 (1996) repaint)

12 - Alien Series 2 (Kenner 1992) - Snake Alien (I can't tell from the poor color in the pictures but I believe it's the more translucent version so it's Series 2 not the Series 4 (1996) repaint)

13 - UltraForce (Galoob [L.G.T.I.] 1995) - NM-E (I can't tell if these are the Regular version or the Ultra 5000 Limited version since they're loose. Not sure if there is any difference between the two versions besides the packaging they came [Regular = Yellow Card, Ultra 5000 = Black & Silver Card)] so at this point it probably doesn't matter but I'd guess the original owner wouldn't have removed them from the packaging if they were Ultra 5000 versions since those only came 1 to a case and only 5000 were made.)
MoonKnight1
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 5:10:24 PM

Shop at My Store

That is awesome! Thank you my friend!

Hall Liquidations

pottersan
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 8:44:30 AM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

CCComics wrote:
Not sure if you have all the accessories and they're not pictured but you're missing some spears and weapons and such for some of these.

In order from top to bottom from your pictures:

1 - Predator Series 1 (Kenner 1994) - Stalker Predator (glows in the dark so it's from Series 1 not the Series 3 repaint)

2 - Predator Series 1 (Kenner 1994) - Predator Clan Leader

3 - Spider-Man: The New Animated Series (Toy Biz 1994) - Alien Spider Slayer

4 - Predator Series 1 (Kenner 1995) - Lava Planet Predator

5 - Alien Series 2 (Kenner 1992) - Rhino Alien

6 - Alien Series 2 (Kenner 1992) - Rhino Alien

7 - Alien Series 4 (Kenner 1995) - King Alien

8 - Alien Series 4 (Kenner 1995) - King Alien

9 - Alien Series 1 (Kenner 1992) - Bull Alien

10 - Alien Series 3 (Kenner 1994) - Wild Boar Alien (Spikes should flip out from head)

11 - Alien Series 2 (Kenner 1992) - Snake Alien (I can't tell from the poor color in the pictures but I believe it's the more translucent version so it's Series 2 not the Series 4 (1996) repaint)

12 - Alien Series 2 (Kenner 1992) - Snake Alien (I can't tell from the poor color in the pictures but I believe it's the more translucent version so it's Series 2 not the Series 4 (1996) repaint)

13 - UltraForce (Galoob [L.G.T.I.] 1995) - NM-E (I can't tell if these are the Regular version or the Ultra 5000 Limited version since they're loose. Not sure if there is any difference between the two versions besides the packaging they came [Regular = Yellow Card, Ultra 5000 = Black & Silver Card)] so at this point it probably doesn't matter but I'd guess the original owner wouldn't have removed them from the packaging if they were Ultra 5000 versions since those only came 1 to a case and only 5000 were made.)
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Join me on Marvel War of Heroes! Alphacomics, use referral code eng572582 and get bonus items!!

Visit My Facebook Page!

Alpha Comics has LOOSE Action Figures & T Shirts!

Other great CCL Stores;
BlueMoon Comics, The Comic Book Stop, Comics Castle, ComicVortex, TREEHOUSE , The Android's Dungeon, Nerdgasm_Comics
MoonKnight1
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 8:59:57 AM

Shop at My Store

CCComics wrote:

You ARE the man! I never would have been able to figure out that last one.

I do have a bag of accessories including weapons and stuff. Now I can figure out who gets what.

Thank you very much, I am awed by your toy knowledge!

(Sorry about the poor picture quality. Not my strong point obviously! Something I need to work on.)

Hall Liquidations

CCComics
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2013 2:47:00 PM

No problem, it was fun to help. I was way big into Action Figures in the 80s and 90s so I'm pretty well versed in the different lines. If you need help with the accessories I'm your man.

Your info was actually quite helpful and so were the pictures. All you need to do is get a tripod (or place the camera on something) so it doesn't move or make sure you have better light. You can do this by taking your pictures outside or near a window with natural light, even if it's sun shining through on the rug.