Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
This Just In...... Options
BruceReville
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2013 5:53:35 PM

Groups: Member

**Football Smack Talk Here** Devil

Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Collect Again --- VARIANTS STRIKE!

BruceReville
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2013 5:55:32 PM

This just in ...Tony Romo has already thrown two interceptions against the Giants

MoonKnight1
Posted: Thursday, October 03, 2013 1:27:23 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Josh Freeman released by Buccaneers? Sounds like a mess.

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Hall Liquidations

BruceReville
Posted: Thursday, October 03, 2013 2:14:06 PM

More than a mess - I hate to be a Bucc fan right now

Reggie
Posted: Thursday, October 03, 2013 11:31:58 PM

BruceReville wrote:
More than a mess - I hate to be a Bucc fan right now

Straight Face

MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, October 07, 2013 10:08:32 AM

Shop at My Store

BruceReville wrote:
This just in ...Tony Romo has already thrown two interceptions against the Giants

You can always count on Tony Romo...to fold under pressure like a cheap lawn chair!Tongue At least he's consistent.

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Hall Liquidations

BruceReville
Posted: Monday, October 07, 2013 1:28:01 PM

MoonKnight1 wrote:
BruceReville wrote:

You can always count on Tony Romo...to fold under pressure like a cheap lawn chair!Tongue At least he's consistent.

What makes it funny was when it happened (Tony's INT) prior to that the annoucer was talking about how other announcers would say its in Romo's head that he is going to fumble or throw an interception and cost the Cowboys the game. He then said I don't think so, Romo's performance today should bring a stop to that kind of talk. - The next play Romo threw an interception that led to Denver's game winning field goal.

Rolling on the Floor

freakdylan
Posted: Monday, October 07, 2013 3:39:23 PM

BruceReville wrote:
MoonKnight1 wrote:
BruceReville wrote:

What makes it funny was when it happened (Tony's INT) prior to that the annoucer was talking about how other announcers would say its in Romo's head that he is going to fumble or throw an interception and cost the Cowboys the game. He then said I don't think so, Romo's performance today should bring a stop to that kind of talk. - The next play Romo threw an interception that led to Denver's game winning field goal.

Rolling on the Floor

Though I am not a Romo fan, I think a lot of that is the coachs fault. Why with 2 minutes left in the game are you throwing. They should have tried running a little and worst case go into overtime.

The throw was horrible though, threw into triple coverage.

Like I said though should have run, or thrown a screen pass.

Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicsCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar

Now for the sellers helping me finish my TMNT collection:

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics

MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 4:39:26 PM

Shop at My Store

Matt Flynn cut by Raiders. Oh, the ignominy! Well I guess he can go back to his mansion and roll in all his dough!Boo Hoo!

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2013 2:35:50 PM

Shop at My Store

Matt Schaub guaranteed will not get booed by fans this weekend. Well, maybe if they go by his house...

I think the Texans are starting someone named Casey Kasem?Laughing

Hall Liquidations

BruceReville
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2013 2:54:14 PM

MoonKnight1 wrote:
Matt Schaub guaranteed will not get booed by fans this weekend. Well, maybe if they go by his house...

I think the Texans are starting someone named Casey Kasem?Laughing

He is in the Top 40

MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 1:40:21 PM

Shop at My Store

The Redskins need to release Brandon Merriweather. He is going to get someone killed or seriously injured. I'm tired of his antics - I hope he knocks his own dumb ass out and is gone for the year.

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 2:40:13 PM

Shop at My Store

R.I.P. Bud Adams

Hall Liquidations

The_Ghost
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 11:34:25 PM

Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Media Host, Member, Moderator

Rough year for my AZ Cardinals and St. Louis Rams. Hey, at least my St. Louis Cardinals are in the World Series again! Applause

Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
MoonKnight1
Posted: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 2:05:12 PM

Shop at My Store

I heard that Dwayne Bowe of the Kansas City Chiefs is what they call a "possession" receiver.

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 7:58:23 AM

Shop at My Store

Kudos to the Chicago Bears players who used their day off to hand out disaster relief supplies at an Illinois town that was flattened by a tornado over the weekend. Applause Big Hug

I wish we heard more of things like this. (Not tornadoes flattening towns - NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and other sports stars doing good rather than getting arrested or cheating, etc.). I know the former occurs more than the latter but bad news sells so I guess we're stuck with it.

Anyways, that was really cool.

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, December 23, 2013 12:13:03 PM

Shop at My Store

So your team sucks. Well, mine does anyway. If you've watched five seconds of Sports Center in the last two months then you already know this. The Redskins are a mess and change is surely coming in the offseason.

What kind of changes, if any, do you want to see happen for your team in the next 6+ months?

It looks like one or more Shanahan will be gone for Washington, not quite sure how I feel about that. If Mike goes then next year will feature the 8th Head Coach in Dan Snyder's 15 years of ownership. How can you expect to build a competitive football team with absolutely no continuity in the coaching staff?

Well, at least I still have hockey! Go Blackhawks!

Hall Liquidations

jbeeman85
Posted: Monday, December 23, 2013 1:32:01 PM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

I would like to see my Titans have a decent offensive line. You would think with all the money they spent in the offseason on the offensive line and the fact that they have two Hall of Fame linemen on the coaching staff would help but apparantly not. All year Chris Johnson hasn't had a lane to run through and Locker/Fitzpatrick have been running for their lives every other time they dropped back to pass. With 6 losses by 8 points or fewer, it shows that they're not too far off from where they need to be but it's almost more fustrating knowing that you're "right there" at being a good team but not quite.
MoonKnight1
Posted: Saturday, December 28, 2013 1:01:17 PM

Shop at My Store

...Tony Romo will NOT be throwing a game ending interception on Sunday!

But the Cowpies still lose. Pray

Hall Liquidations

rook68
Posted: Monday, December 30, 2013 8:47:17 AM

So we got our ticketed punched. It wasn't pretty but we are in. Hopefully we can make some noise. Bengals will be tough. Solid D and some play makers on their offense. Not sold on Dalton though. If he throws that many picks to us. The Bolts are winning for sure.

(referring to an original comic book piece) This is a art gallery my friend and THIS is a piece of art.

Elijah Price "Unbreakable"
played by Samuel L. Jackson