Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comic Book Talk » Marvel Comics » All-New Invaders.
kisstour03
Monday, September 09, 2013 1:41:13 PM
Rank: Large Noggin
Groups: Member
Location: Canada
Joined: 12/24/2012 | Posts: 329 | Points: 987
I just read that there is an All-New Invaders title coming out in January. Written by James Robinson and art by Steve Pugh. Anyone here going to check it out?
icarus201
Monday, September 09, 2013 2:35:15 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host
Location: United Kingdom
Joined: 8/17/2007 | Posts: 43,997 | Points: 886,459
I'm in. I think. The Invaders are one of my all-time fave Marvel groups, after Avengers and Defenders. I'm a little wary, however. The artist: seem to remember him from a Blade Max mini-series, and it was less than stellar because of him. Well, it was over 10 years ago. Perhaps he's improved.
Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
BurningDoom
Monday, September 09, 2013 3:36:37 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, TV Host
Location: Redding, CA
Joined: 1/5/2007 | Posts: 12,826 | Points: 61,211
A new Invaders series? And James Robinson is writing it?!

HELL YES I'M IN!!! Applause
Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
kisstour03
Monday, September 09, 2013 7:21:13 PM
Rank: Large Noggin
Groups: Member
Location: Canada
Joined: 12/24/2012 | Posts: 329 | Points: 987
It'll be the first new Marvel title I check out since the start of Marvel Now! When Fearless Defenders debuted, which I love BTW. I only currently pull four Marvel books. Fearless Defenders, Indestructible Hulk, Captain America and Thor: God Of Thunder. It'll be nice to buy and hopefully like another Marvel book.
icarus201
Monday, September 09, 2013 7:25:31 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host
Location: United Kingdom
Joined: 8/17/2007 | Posts: 43,997 | Points: 886,459
kisstour03 wrote:
It'll be the first new Marvel title I check out since the start of Marvel Now!

Hopefully, this has nothing to do with NOW, but a return to good ol' fashioned storytelling without the hype.
Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
crackerjack1
Monday, September 09, 2013 8:06:58 PM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber
Location: Boston, MA
Joined: 1/5/2007 | Posts: 2,503 | Points: 1,790,883
icarus201 wrote:
kisstour03 wrote:
It'll be the first new Marvel title I check out since the start of Marvel Now!

Hopefully, this has nothing to do with NOW, but a return to good ol' fashioned storytelling without the hype.


Nope, it isn't part of the 2012-2013 Marvel NOW!.

It's part of Marvel's 2014 All-New Marvel NOW!. They're renumbering Hickman's Avengers to #1 supposedly as well. Plus, starting Fraction/Madureira's Inhuman book.
icarus201
Monday, September 09, 2013 8:10:53 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host
Location: United Kingdom
Joined: 8/17/2007 | Posts: 43,997 | Points: 886,459
crackerjack1 wrote:
icarus201 wrote:
kisstour03 wrote:
It'll be the first new Marvel title I check out since the start of Marvel Now!

Hopefully, this has nothing to do with NOW, but a return to good ol' fashioned storytelling without the hype.


Nope, it isn't part of the 2012-2013 Marvel NOW!.

It's part of Marvel's 2014 All-New Marvel NOW!. They're renumbering Hickman's Avengers to #1 supposedly as well. Plus, starting Fraction/Madureira's Inhuman book.

Wall Wall Wall
Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
Users browsing this topic
Guest

Forum Jump

Access

You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

This page was generated in 0.121 seconds.
(0.057 seconds)

All images on comic collector live copyright of their respective publishers. © Copyright 2015, MidTen Media Inc. GOLO241