Buying Comics And Stuff
Selling Your Comics
Opening A Store
Community
Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Poll Question: Batman/Cyborg vs. Iron Man/Spiderman! (Poll is closed)
Choice Votes Statistics
Batman and Cyborg 4 36%
Iron Man and Spiderman 7 63%

CCL's Superhero Showdown Exhibition Match #2! Options
The_Ghost
Posted: Monday, September 30, 2013 4:04:29 PM

Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Media Host, Member, Moderator

This time we have a tag team match starring 4 of the smartest heroes from the DC and Marvel Universes in a battle in the streets of Bludhaven.

BATMAN

CYBORG

VS.

IRON MAN

SPIDERMAN

Bludhaven

The bridge area and entire city is where this fight takes place. Its after midnight with few citizens on the road.

Feel free to give rationales for the team you think would win this battle.

Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
BurningDoom
Posted: Monday, September 30, 2013 6:04:44 PM

Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, TV Host

Cyborg is nothing compared to Iron Man. Cyborg goes down fast, with uber cyber-genius Tony there to shut him down.

It then quickly becomes a two-on-one fight with Spider-Man and Iron Man vs. Batman. In a one-on-one fight it would be questionable between Bats and Iron Man. But with Spider-Man having his back, Iron Man has this.

+1 Iron Man and Spider-Man.

(Is somebody going to argue with me this time? Nobody challenged my reasoning on the last poll, I was a little disappointed.)

***CHECK OUT MY COMIC TRADING LIST, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE VIDEO GAMES WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE COMIC CARDS WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
Jim
Posted: Monday, September 30, 2013 6:17:32 PM

Groups: Member

BurningDoom wrote:
Cyborg is nothing compared to Iron Man. Cyborg goes down fast, with uber cyber-genius Tony there to shut him down.

It then quickly becomes a two-on-one fight with Spider-Man and Iron Man vs. Batman. In a one-on-one fight it would be questionable between Bats and Iron Man. But with Spider-Man having his back, Iron Man has this.

+1 Iron Man and Spider-Man.

(Is somebody going to argue with me this time? Nobody challenged my reasoning on the last poll, I was a little disappointed.)

I can't argue with that! Happy

CCL Android app
CCL Android Free app
CCL Windows Phone app
The_Ghost
Posted: Monday, September 30, 2013 6:31:58 PM

Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Media Host, Member, Moderator

I'll disagree with you, Doom. Batman has taken down stronger enemies than Iron Man and Spidey. He's beaten the entire JL. Cyborg is an expert at hacking into computer systems. Tony's armor is one big computer system and once thats hacked it game over for Stark.

Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
BurningDoom
Posted: Monday, September 30, 2013 6:54:34 PM

Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, TV Host

The_Ghost wrote:
I'll disagree with you, Doom. Batman has taken down stronger enemies than Iron Man and Spidey. He's beaten the entire JL. Cyborg is an expert at hacking into computer systems. Tony's armor is one big computer system and once thats hacked it game over for Stark.

Correction, Batman hasn't taken down the JLA. Ra's Al Ghul took down the JLA, with Batman's plans. Plans he concocted by intimately knowing each member of the JLA inside and out.

Batman doesn't have that luxury, here. He doesn't know Iron Man and Spider-Man. And Iron Man himself, is just as much of a genius and tactician as Batman is. He may not be as good of a hand-to-hand combatant, granted, but his armor and tech more than make up for that.

As for Cyborg's hacking abilities. Yes, he has that ability. But it's more of the machine inside of him, talking to other machines, than it is something he really knows. When Cyborg is damaged, he usually has to seek outside help for repairs, for example. Tony Stark, on the other hand, creates the cutting edge. He understands all machines, inside and out. I'd definetly give the tech edge to Tony, here. Plus I'm sure the A.I. in Tony's armor is just as sophisticated as Cyborg's, even if he wasn't already a cybernetic genius.

***CHECK OUT MY COMIC TRADING LIST, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE VIDEO GAMES WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE COMIC CARDS WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

Khaine
Posted: Monday, September 30, 2013 7:26:16 PM
Groups: Member, Subscriber

Batman or Cyborg could take Iron Man out but, neither would be able to handle Spiderman.
icarus201
Posted: Monday, September 30, 2013 9:22:09 PM

Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host

Who is this mysterious "Spiderman" you're all talking about? Come on, people. No true fan calls him that. It's not a surname.

Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Atilla2k
Posted: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 1:22:01 AM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

The Amazingly Spectacular Spider-Man (Good ol' Petey!) and Mr. Stark would thoroughly trounce those DC whippersnappers!

ComicReaderBatman
Posted: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 2:54:03 PM

Groups: Member

Batman,Cyborg,Spidey, and Iron Man are all pretty bad ass. However, i give this round to Batman and Cyborg. Cyborg and Iron man are similar in having tech and guns and stuff where Batman and Spider-Man are more hand to hand. Batman would deflect any webbing from Spider-Man by either cutting it with his batarang or with his brute force in ripping it. Batman has far more training than Spider-Man ever had. Cyborg and Iron man are even to me. Overall i think Batman would defeat Spider-Man with his technique, agility, and brute force and then he would help Cyborg take down the man in the Iron Suit.

I wear a mask. And that mask, it's not to hide who I am, but to create what I am.
comic clint
Posted: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 10:12:48 PM

Groups: Member, Moderator, Subscriber, Super Hero Showdown Host

Id go DC team up here--- Im a big marvel guy, but think that these two get their asses handed to them---- Stark's ego gets in the way and I believe Cyborgs tech is above Tony's---- Bats vs Spidey is a no brainer--- Bats wouldnt hold back and Spidey JUST MIGHT

THE PRECIOUS PRESENT IS A GREAT BOOK THAT YOU SHOULD READ SOMEDAY SOON
-clint
Khaine
Posted: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 7:59:25 PM
Groups: Member, Subscriber

It's been awhile since I've read spiderman has marvel desteroided him?

He can't bench press a tank, superhuman reflexes, has webbing that can withstand the force of 5 ton armored truck speeding out of control or lost his spidey sense to avoid just about everything that comes his way?

Cause if he still got that I can't see batman lasting more than 5 minutes before he is hanging upside on a telephone pole, granted if the 2 have met several times before i'm sure batman would have a work around but, im gathering this fight would be a first encounter type.

Same with cyclops, he might get spiderman with some sonic boom but, that would be a one trick pony that spiderman would just wrap up in webbing.

Atilla2k
Posted: Thursday, October 03, 2013 12:17:31 AM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Khaine wrote:
It's been awhile since I've read spiderman has marvel desteroided him?

He can't bench press a tank, superhuman reflexes, has webbing that can withstand the force of 5 ton armored truck speeding out of control or lost his spidey sense to avoid just about everything that comes his way?
Cause if he still got that I can't see batman lasting more than 5 minutes before he is hanging upside on a telephone pole, granted if the 2 have met several times before i'm sure batman would have a work around but, im gathering this fight would be a first encounter type.

Same with cyclops, he might get spiderman with some sonic boom but, that would be a one trick pony that spiderman would just wrap up in webbing.

Don't forget the Spider Kung-Fu!