Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Crazy Cat Man Needs Some Help Options
MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 4:25:57 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Hi,

A lot of you already know me and some are aware of my love of cats. Right now I have 9 strays that I care for (Sidler, Odin, Jezebel, Smokey, Sylvester, Bandit, Mean Kitty, Krazee-Eyez Killah & Phoenix) including food, flea medication, spay/neuter and anything else that may arise.

Last week Bandit was hit by a car or something and now has a fractured hip. He is only two years old and is a very nice, gentle, beautiful boy. So far I have paid $500 in medical expenses and he is in my upstairs bathroom rehabbing and I am tending to his wounds.

He needs more attention and I can't afford it. I would hate to have him put down, especially since he is young and was so filled with vitality mere weeks ago.

I started an account at gofundme to try and raise some cash to pay the vet. I am not specifically asking anyone here to donate (although I would be very appreciative if you did), what I need is exposure. If you can please post this information on any social site you may be part of that would be a huge help to me.

I promise that every cent that is raised will go towards Bandit's medical expenses. Thank you for any help that you can offer.

Howie

Bandit

Closing in on 600 Hero Ratings! Now with more than 16,000 comics listed and thousands more to come! To all of my Fantastic Customers I say, Thank You! Keep watching.

Now with 1,500+ positive feedback on the four letter site!
Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

Atilla2k
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 12:36:07 AM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

I shared it on my facebook page, I will try & scrounge up something...

MoonKnight1
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 7:20:28 AM

Shop at My Store

Thank you my friend! Anything at all helps and sharing the story is invaluable.

He is looking better today, still hasn't lost his appetite. If he was an older cat or if it looked like he wasn't going to make it then I would probably have him put down but he is still fighting to survive.

Anything at all helps, even if it's only a couple of bucks. If 100 people donate $5 each then that would be a huge help.

I thank each and every one of you who help out in any way.

Closing in on 600 Hero Ratings! Now with more than 16,000 comics listed and thousands more to come! To all of my Fantastic Customers I say, Thank You! Keep watching.

Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

jbeeman85
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 1:57:55 PM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

I threw in some money and will tell some animal lovers I know about this.
MoonKnight1
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 3:16:08 PM

Shop at My Store

Thank you Jeremy,

I appreciate all of the help that you have given me!

Hall Liquidations

Dreadnok01
Posted: Sunday, October 13, 2013 12:10:05 AM

Groups: Member

I work at petsmart and shared your link with a bunch of my animal loving coworkers. Hopefully some will chip in
MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, October 14, 2013 1:01:23 PM

Shop at My Store

Thanks Dread! I appreciate all of the help. Bandit is getting better. He's got a big scab now that is healing well. He eats like a pig and is starting to regain some of the 2-3 pounds he had lost. Here are a couple of pics I took yesterday.

Here's one of him last year sitting on my gargoyle and looking at a butterfly.

Hall Liquidations