Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Store Specific Pages: List most recent first? Options
RubberMalletComics
Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013 2:15:31 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Is there a way that when people visit my store within CCL, they automatically see the most recent additions to the store? Not just the last seven days, but a full list?

I only ask because Once I added the "52" story, my page has looked pretty static, even though I'm adding books as fast as I can.

I guess it could just be personal preference - or something I haven't found yet - but if it listed the issues I've added most recently to the oldest, it would show that the inventory is always changing.

Thundercron
Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013 2:22:37 PM

Shop at My Store

RubberMalletComics wrote:
Is there a way that when people visit my store within CCL, they automatically see the most recent additions to the store? Not just the last seven days, but a full list?

I only ask because Once I added the "52" story, my page has looked pretty static, even though I'm adding books as fast as I can.

I guess it could just be personal preference - or something I haven't found yet - but if it listed the issues I've added most recently to the oldest, it would show that the inventory is always changing.

Not really. I grow tired of seeing the same old same old store home pages. I've always wanted a feature where the store home page would be a random page from the store, not just page one. It would add variety, and maybe even help a comic catch someone's eye.
freakdylan
Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013 8:37:48 PM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

I wish they would add that feature, I am so sick of going to a store and seeing a page of "100 Bullets" at every store, lol

Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar

Now for the sellers helping me finish my TMNT collection:

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics

RubberMalletComics
Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013 10:10:58 PM

Shop at My Store

A random page would be my second choice, but that might be harder than a most recent or a listing in an existing order.

I think Alphabetical, Recent Addition, Oldest Published Comic to Newest, Publisher Alphabetical ... and the reverse of those ... might be a nice choice for both the store owner and the CCL users.

Xylob
Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013 10:15:37 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

freakdylan wrote:
I wish they would add that feature, I am so sick of going to a store and seeing a page of "100 Bullets" at every store, lol
Hear hear!
Applause

Of course, once I see those same "100 Bullets" issues, my first click is "On My Wish List", regardless of which store it is...

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
BurningDoom
Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013 10:42:30 PM

Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, TV Host

Xylob wrote:
freakdylan wrote:
Hear hear!
Applause

Of course, once I see those same "100 Bullets" issues, my first click is "On My Wish List", regardless of which store it is...

Same here. I love the "On My Wish List" feature.

I still would like to see something different than the same first page, though. I might see something that catches my eye, if they did that. Much like walking the new release wall at the local comic shop.

***CHECK OUT MY COMIC TRADING LIST, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE VIDEO GAMES WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE COMIC CARDS WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
Xylob
Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2013 8:33:46 AM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Yes sir. Though I'm rarely looking for something that isn't no my list, I sometimes add things to my list when they catch my eye.

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
MoonKnight1
Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2013 8:58:54 AM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

It would be nice to have the ability to customize your Home Page.

Default would be how it is currently, but it would be cool to have options for Recently Added, Random Page and Customize. With the Customize option I could put whatever 20 comics I want on the HP. Also maybe have a Store Shelf designated as your Home Page. If someone viewing my store for the first time sees my Featured Items up front they might be interested enough to stay and shop. Win-win-win all the way around.

Closing in on 600 Hero Ratings! Now with more than 16,000 comics listed and thousands more to come! To all of my Fantastic Customers I say, Thank You! Keep watching.

Now with 1,500+ positive feedback on the four letter site!
Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations
TMNT figure lot