Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Important Notification to all of my fantastic customers! Options
MoonKnight1
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 12:59:18 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Subscriber, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

First off I would like to acknowledge all of my great, loyal customers and wish everyone a happy and safe Holiday season!

Next, exciting personal news for me! For the next four months (now through March of 2014) I will be acting as an extra for the AMC television show titled, "Turn". It's about George Washington and his spy network during the Revolutionary War. I won't be on set every day and I won't know until the last minute sometimes whether or not I'm needed.

This may result in slight delays in my normally fast shipping as the shoots generally start very early in the morning and don't wrap until evening. I will do my best to get every order in the mail by two days after purchase at least. If it takes longer than that I will PM you to notify you of the delay.

Thanks very much for everyone's patience and I hope you all watch Turn when it comes out so hopefully it will get renewed for another season and I can be called back for more!

If I am able to get any pictures of me in costume I will certainly post them here.

Thanks!
Howie

I am proud to Announce that I now have 500+ Hero Ratings!!! Thanks to all of my Amazing Customers! Big things are in store for Hall of Heroes this year. It is my personal goal to add a long box a week to my Inventory starting in April, 2014.

Please frequent the VS Forum located here. Have you ever wondered if so-and-so could beat blankety-blank? Well, wonder no longer. Everything can be decided here.

Watch Episode 3 of Turn on AMC this Sunday, April 20th!

Hall Liquidations
Thundercron
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 9:05:11 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

WOW! That's fairly awesome!
MoonKnight1
Posted: Saturday, November 30, 2013 10:14:52 AM

Shop at My Store

It is very cool! I was also an extra for Steven Spielberg's Lincoln that came out last year. My title was "Working Man #19". It was so much fun that I have been actively seeking more opportunities.

I am proud to Announce that I now have 500+ Hero Ratings!!! Thanks to all of my Amazing Customers! Big things are in store for Hall of Heroes this year. It is my personal goal to add a long box a week to my Inventory starting in April, 2014.

Please frequent the VS Forum located here. Have you ever wondered if so-and-so could beat blankety-blank? Well, wonder no longer. Everything can be decided here.

Hall Liquidations
Thundercron
Posted: Saturday, November 30, 2013 11:06:42 AM

Shop at My Store

Did you get to meet or work with any of the big stars, or were you under second unit direction?
MoonKnight1
Posted: Saturday, November 30, 2013 12:41:02 PM

Shop at My Store

We were instructed not to talk to anybody or try to interact with them unless they initiated it. Spielberg was standing right next to me for a while at one point and James Spader was in one scene that I was on set for. I saw Sally Fields and Daniel Day-Lewis up close once. It was incredible how in character he was. I am in no way a celebrity groupie but I was in awe of how much he looked and acted like Lincoln. Other than that I was so far in the background that it was nigh impossible for me to see myself the two times I watched the movie.

Hall Liquidations
Thundercron
Posted: Saturday, November 30, 2013 2:19:24 PM

Shop at My Store

MoonKnight1 wrote:
We were instructed not to talk to anybody or try to interact with them unless they initiated it.

Oh, so it was kind of like paying hundreds of dollars for a photo op with Stan Lee at a Wizard World con! Rolling on the Floor
MoonKnight1
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 12:13:33 PM

Shop at My Store

I was just notified that my first day on set will be this Friday, December 6th. It's an all day shoot so any orders placed on Thursday will be shipped on Saturday.

Thanks for your patience!
Howie

Hall Liquidations
The_Valiant_One
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 4:12:01 PM

Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Dude that's amazing. :) Congrats!!!

MoonKnight1
Posted: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 10:27:55 AM

Shop at My Store

I'm scheduled to be back on the shoot tomorrow (Thursday, December 19th) with Friday being a possibility. Any order that comes in today before 4:00 EST will go out today.

I have been shipping on Saturdays during December anyway so if I am unable to get orders out on Thursday or Friday then they will ship on Saturday the 21st.

Thank you all for your patience, this is an amazing experience for me and I hope you all watch Turn on AMC when it comes out. I will be sure to let EVERYONE know!

Merry Christmas! Party Dancing

Hall Liquidations
MoonKnight1
Posted: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 4:05:59 AM

Shop at My Store

I will be on set both today and tomorrow (Wednesday and Thursday, January 8-9).

Any orders placed will ship on Friday.

Thanks!

Hall Liquidations
MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2014 9:50:42 AM

Shop at My Store

Hi!

I am scheduled to be on set three days this week - Tuesday 18th, Wednesday 19th and Friday 21st. I will get all orders out in as timely a fashion as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Howie Hall

Hall Liquidations
MoonKnight1
Posted: Thursday, March 06, 2014 8:52:46 AM

Shop at My Store

I have been notified that I will be on set for at least three days next week and possibly four. I will do my best to get orders out as quickly as possible and will ship on Saturday's as well to avoid any undue delay.

Thanks everybody!

Watch Turn on AMC starting Sunday, April 6th!

Hall Liquidations
MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 8:55:05 AM

Shop at My Store

I may go on Vacation Mode next week. Episode 10 is shooting starting on Monday, March 17th and it is the season finale. I have been told that there is a lot of action and I may be needed all week.

I hate to shut down, albeit temporarily, but I would rather do that than get behind on shipping. Stay tuned, I will update as soon as I know more.

I will be On Set both Wednesday and Thursday this week with Friday being a possibility. If need be then I will ship on Saturday this week.

Take Care!
Howie

Watch Turn on AMC starting Sunday, April 6th!

Hall Liquidations