Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Problems with paypal Options
Peacefuldragon
Posted: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 5:21:33 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Ok. So I just lost ANOTHER order due to the paypal problem. So what is the freekin deal? I have NEVER had this problem ANYWHERE...EVER! So why is this not being addressed. I am Sick of losing orders over this stupidity!!!

If all you have is a hammer, then everything looks like a nail.
comicscastle
Posted: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 6:08:51 PM

Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Management, Forum Admin, Grade My Book Host, Guru, History Host, Member, Super Seller, Tool

Shop at My Store

Peacefuldragon wrote:
Ok. So I just lost ANOTHER order due to the paypal problem. So what is the freekin deal? I have NEVER had this problem ANYWHERE...EVER! So why is this not being addressed. I am Sick of losing orders over this stupidity!!!
If your buyer backs out of PayPal or leaves PayPal open for too long the connection to CCL is lost and you get the PayPal Pending message. It has nothing to do with CCL because once they go to Paypal they are off our site. Send a message to the buyer and see if they still want the order and then send them a PayPal money request. Quite often the buyer changed their mind and doesn't want the order, that's why they never completed the transaction.

The following stores are all stores that I've dealt with or have become friends with through the forums and I highly recommend them all.
Comics Castle-owned & operated by Pat McCauslin
Alpha Comics--ComicVortex--Metropolis Connections 2.0--Comic Cellar

b0bafett
Posted: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 8:17:23 PM

Groups: Guru, Member

I've had the what Pat said happen to me before but I've also have had when ccl tries to transfer you to pay-pal the screen freezes in your never transferred. To me you would think that's on this end.

But like Pat said most of the time its going to be on there end
Peacefuldragon
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 2:16:34 PM

Shop at My Store

Why does it only happen with CCL? Never happened ANYWHERE else. EVER. Instead of shifting blame maybe CCL should get with paypal and FIX THE PROBLEM!!!!

If all you have is a hammer, then everything looks like a nail.
Thundercron
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 6:50:10 PM

Shop at My Store

I bet it does happen on other sites--we just don't see it. Let's say I decide to buy something on ebay or Amazon. I select the item, proceed to checkout, and transfer to Paypal. I change my mind and let the connection time-out. So the item automatically goes back into the store stock, and nobody's the wiser.

CCL is just different because CCL hangs onto the order instead of automatically restocking the item.
freakdylan
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 7:21:43 PM

Groups: Member

I know it also happens if you have multiple CCL pages open in tabs. Has happened to me 2 or 3 times, where while waiting for paypal to open or process I switch to another tab of ccl and messes it all up.

Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar

Now for the sellers helping me finish my TMNT collection:

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics

yourplace2
Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:46:28 AM

Shop at My Store

OK, this is a different issue.

While on PAYPAL for non-CCL related work, I found an order from CCL that the payment was being held for me to ACCEPT or DECLINE. I accepted it and it added the funds to my account. Normally it would then notify CCL and make the order as "processing". This time, it did that, but under it in red letters is the word "address". The "ORDERS" word in the left panel never notified me of an order as well.

Fortunately, this order did not sit very long before I found it, but unless things work properly on CCL, I would not have even known I had this order.

Join the store on FACEBOOK!

* All items must be returned prior to refund at your expense. Return shipping not refunded.

yourplace2
Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2014 11:28:55 AM

Shop at My Store

OK, I just found on the order review page that I needed to complete or cancel the order. I completed it manually. Now it is showing up in the ORDERS area on the left panel.

Join the store on FACEBOOK!

* All items must be returned prior to refund at your expense. Return shipping not refunded.

ebcomix
Posted: Friday, January 17, 2014 11:11:19 PM

Shop at My Store

Yourplace2 is rightl design is important