Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Post pics of your pets. Options
kisstour03
Posted: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 11:45:44 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

Hi guys. I thought I'd start a "Pics of Our Pets" thread. I've noticed over the years that people who collect stuff also seem to be great animal lovers as well. I usually get a thread like this going anywhwere I join upbut hadn't gotten to it till now. Here are Sari and I's fur babies.

Here's a pic of our 16 year old girl Psycho. She earned her name when she was a wee kitten and was terrorizing her mother and I.

Next we have Rudy in his chair on the deck of our old apartment. We're not sure how old Rudy is. He was a stray we took in a few years ago. We think he's around 8.

Here's our 3 year old Buzz-Buzz. We call him Buzz most of the time. he got his name for his unique loud purr. He was found in the parking lot where I work. He was soooo small. in this pic I got him in the middle of a big yawn but it looks like he having a big laugh.

Here is the clown of the family, Floyd. I was snapping pics for Ebay one day and was taking a break and he decided he wanted to get his pic too. He has no tail and one blue and one green eye. He's around 7 or so.
MoonKnight1
Posted: Friday, December 20, 2013 12:33:13 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Subscriber, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Awesome cats, Paul!

Buzz-buzz looks like a happy cat and that picture of Floyd is epic!

I am proud to Announce that I now have 500+ Hero Ratings!!! Thanks to all of my Amazing Customers! Big things are in store for Hall of Heroes this year. It is my personal goal to add a long box a week to my Inventory starting in April, 2014.

Please frequent the VS Forum located here. Have you ever wondered if so-and-so could beat blankety-blank? Well, wonder no longer. Everything can be decided here.

Watch Episode 3 of Turn on AMC this Sunday, April 20th!

Hall Liquidations
kisstour03
Posted: Friday, December 20, 2013 2:08:14 PM

Buzz is our most "sooky" cat. Always wants to be picked up an made of. Floyd is the family clown.

I retitled this thread. I was hoping for everyone who has pets to share some of their fur babies.
MoonKnight1
Posted: Friday, December 20, 2013 2:18:57 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Subscriber, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

I'm going to put some pics up here but I have to wait until I have enough time. I do care for 10 cats after all!

I am proud to Announce that I now have 500+ Hero Ratings!!! Thanks to all of my Amazing Customers! Big things are in store for Hall of Heroes this year. It is my personal goal to add a long box a week to my Inventory starting in April, 2014.

Please frequent the VS Forum located here. Have you ever wondered if so-and-so could beat blankety-blank? Well, wonder no longer. Everything can be decided here.

Watch Episode 3 of Turn on AMC this Sunday, April 20th!

Hall Liquidations
freakdylan
Posted: Friday, December 20, 2013 6:23:20 PM

MoonKnight1 wrote:
I'm going to put some pics up here but I have to wait until I have enough time.

Damn this thread is going to get long, the crazy cat guy is going to add pics, lol.

I dont know how you do it, I couldnt take care of 1 cat let alone 10.

4saken1
Posted: Friday, December 20, 2013 7:04:14 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

I have 4 cats. Here's a couple scary pics of 2 of them:

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get 30% Off Select Comics
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Every domestic order of 25 or more comics gets FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Though I can't provide Free Shipping on foreign orders, we do offer a $5 refund on postage for purchases of 25 or more comics to foreign countries or a $10 refund if you buy 50 comics (again, foreign orders only).

kisstour03
Posted: Friday, December 20, 2013 7:38:25 PM

freakdylan wrote:
MoonKnight1 wrote:
I'm going to put some pics up here but I have to wait until I have enough time.

Damn this thread is going to get long, the crazy cat guy is going to add pics, lol.

I dont know how you do it, I couldnt take care of 1 cat let alone 10.

You just have to be a crazy cat guy to understand. As I type this three of our four have me boxed in on three sides in bed. One against my right hip. One against my left shin and one on my feet. Just need one to decide my head looks comfy and I'll be totally trapped.
Xylob
Posted: Friday, December 20, 2013 8:16:57 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

This is Heidi, the cRaZiEsT wiener dog EVER:

She has degenerative disc disease and in March of 2012 one of her disc became so hardened that it exploded and blew shrapnel into both discs on each side of it. That disc and portions of the other two were removed.
She is now "indestructible" and must prove it regularly by racing up and down the stairs and climbing anything she can find and jumping off of it (giving me and my wife heart attacks in the process).
She answers to: Heidi, Doggie, Number One, Sh!t-head, Dummy, Dumb Sh!t, Wiggle-Wiggle, and Wiener Dog.
FETCH! is her game and you'd best be prepared to play it her way - 'you throw the toy, i run and kill it, you COME HERE and throw the toy, repeat endlessly'.
Before the surgery she was surly, snappy, and down-right mean to everybody but me all the time. Since the surgery she is happy, loving, and endlessly playful. It makes me sad to know that she was in so much constant pain for more than 3 years, but makes me so very happy to know that she no longer is.

This is Bridget:

She is quite possibly the world's sweetest and softest dog.
Though Heidi might argue with that first part, as one of Bridget's favorite pass-times is harrassing Heidi.
Bridget absolutely loves everybody immediately, no matter what. We are seriously considering putting her through Therapy Dog courses.
Picking her up is like trying to grab a handful of warm Jell-O - every joint in her body is double-jointed (FREAK!) and we have yet to find a harness design she doesn't wriggle out of within 2 or 3 minutes.
Dinner time is 6PM sharp, and if she has not been fed by 6:01 she will hunt you down.
She answers to: Bridget, Puppy, Number Two, Sh!t-head, Dummy, Dumb Sh!t, Wiener Puppy, and Wiener Dog.
Bridget will play tug with you until your freakin' arm falls off.

Our house is constantly littered with toys.... these are some seriously spoiled pooches.

It doesn't matter if it's 50 Cents or 50 Dollars - if you list it as NM it better be NM.
Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!

Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...
kidlippy
Posted: Monday, December 23, 2013 10:19:17 PM

These 2 are brother and sister I brought home for the family after putting our family cat down a month or so before.

Blade is interested in who's going to win the title in a WWE match.

This is my oldest cat, Katy, who will be 15 in April. She is such a baby.
"/>

This is Mischief. We had to put her down in July. She was losing badly to her cancer. This pic was the last one we took of her. "/>

http://www.myspace.com/kidlippy

fenix1977
Posted: Monday, December 23, 2013 11:53:53 PM

My little buddy.

Mad Bloggings

Xylob
Posted: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 9:28:18 AM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

kidlippy wrote:
...Blade is interested in who's going to win the title in a WWE match.
Heidi absolutely LOVES to watch when I play fighting games (Mortal Kombat etc). She really gets into it!
Pets are so nutty.
kidlippy wrote:
This is Mischief.
She looks like a racoon! I'm sorry for you loss.

Great pics so far everybody - I love animals and I will never understand people who don't like cats, dogs, horses, etc.
My wife never had dogs and didn't particularly like them (always had cats) but she is truly a convert now. I can't imagine how sad and empty my life would seem without the 4 dogs and 5 cats I've had over the last 4 decades.

It doesn't matter if it's 50 Cents or 50 Dollars - if you list it as NM it better be NM.
Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!

Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...
kidlippy
Posted: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 9:55:06 AM

Xylob wrote:
kidlippy wrote:
...Blade is interested in who's going to win the title in a WWE match.
Heidi absolutely LOVES to watch when I play fighting games (Mortal Kombat etc). She really gets into it!
Pets are so nutty.
kidlippy wrote:
This is Mischief.
She looks like a racoon! I'm sorry for you loss.

Great pics so far everybody - I love animals and I will never understand people who don't like cats, dogs, horses, etc.
My wife never had dogs and didn't particularly like them (always had cats) but she is truly a convert now. I can't imagine how sad and empty my life would seem without the 4 dogs and 5 cats I've had over the last 4 decades.

Thanks, Xylob. Funny thing with Mischief is she loved to rip the wall paper in the hallway. Now one of my kittens is following Mischief by ripping more of the wallpaper off the wall. Laughing Laughing

I to can't think why people don't love pets. They make you feel younger and help with stress. People wonder why I don't get mad when my kittens knocked over my christmas tree, not only once but twice so far. I just laugh because they're kittens. It'll be different if it was my 14 year old cat still doing it.

http://www.myspace.com/kidlippy

rook68
Posted: Monday, January 06, 2014 8:01:43 PM

Groups: Member

This one is of our girl Boston terrier Bella at our favorite logging in Pismo Beach.

(referring to an original comic book piece) This is a art gallery my friend and THIS is a piece of art.

Elijah Price "Unbreakable"
played by Samuel L. Jackson