Pretty much every peeve list so far I can relate to. And thought of a couple of others:
- Sorting a bunch of books and putting them away because I'm too lazy to put them away every time a new order arrives. My own fault I know. You'd think I'd learn.
- Buying a bunch of books from a set like say Justice League #s 10-30. Then reading them and realizing that when you get to the last book in line you don't have the last book to a story arc.
Or along the same lines you buy a whole set of a series and you're having a nice day reading and come to an issue that the next book in the story is a crossover to another series you don't have the book from.
So then you have to fire up CCL and order the damn book or books to complete the story. And if you're like me you won't read any other issues till those one's you need come in so you don't "ruin" the story.
- Buying a series or story arc because EVERYONE says how awesome it is. And it sucks.
- Comic store managers who are artsy fartsy buttholes who look down their nose at you because you could care less about the artist they have coming in next week to do a signing.
- Wanting to read a few books that are in the short box that is on the bottom, in the corner, behind the other short box in front of it.
- Buying an issue you knew you had and looked "everywhere" for it and couldn't find it. And when the new one comes in you find the one you had only a couple of spaces away from where it should be in the box it was supposed to be in all along.
- Sellers having sales when you're broke. Not anyones fault really just poopy.
- Finding a seller who has every issue of a big run you need. And then the car breaks down and you need to buy a battery that week. Damn real life.
- Wanting to read some comics and you're all set to dive into a good run and your wife yells up from downstairs that company is coming over shortly and you have to go play nice with a bunch of morons you could care less about.
I do have fun with my hobby. Honest.