Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Hall of Heroes Spring and Summer of Comics!!! Options
MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, March 31, 2014 12:56:33 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Wow, I had a busy Winter! From December to March I have been working as a Background Artist for Turn, airing Sunday nights on AMC starting April 6th.

As a result, I have not been listing new comics on a consistent basis. That's about to change!

Right now my Inventory stands at just over 14,000 comics. It is my goal to add 5,000 new books to my store by the end of August. That's a modest goal of 1,000 additions per month. I will try to keep a good mix coming; Gold and Silver Age, Bronze Marvel & DC, Independent/Small Press, plus more current issues from the 90's and 2000's.

Thank you to all of my outstanding customers!

Great things are coming!

Goal: 5,000

Just added: 712

That makes: 5,025

Left to go: 0!

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Now with 1,500+ positive feedback on the four letter site!
Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, April 14, 2014 5:54:47 PM

Shop at My Store

Whoa!

Little bit of a slower start than I had hoped but I have finally listed some books!

Among the new arrivals are:

Deadpool - 16 issues
Evil Ernie Preview - Only one on CCL!
Secret Wars #8 - 1st black costume
Iron Man #118 - 1st app. of Jim Rhodes
Simpsons
Futurama
Symantec/Captain America 3D mini-comic - only ones listed!

and numerous Marvel Star titles like:

Droids
Ewoks
Fraggle Rock
Masters of the Universe
Smurfs
Strawberry Shortcake
Thundercats

plus over 100 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles titles from various publishers including:

Mirage - original Series and Specials
Martial Arts Training Manual
Archie

I have a ton of stuff in the pipeline ready to go and will be adding them aggressively in the upcoming months.

Thanks!
Howie

Just added: 313

That makes: 313

Left to go: 4,687

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 9:48:59 AM

Shop at My Store

Just finishing up some stuff left over from the last batch.

New arrivals include:

X-Men #95 - Death of Thunderbird
X-Men 2099 #2 - Signed by Adam Kubert
3 dozen Venom comics including:
- Along Came a Spider
- Carnage Unleashed
- Finale
- Funeral Pyre
- Lethal Protector
- Nights of Vengeance
- On Trial
- Seed of Darkness
- Separation Anxiety
- Sign of the Boss
- Sinner Takes All
- Enemy Within
- Hunger
- Hunted
- Mace
- Madness
- Tooth and Claw

Just added: 138

That makes: 451

Left to go: 4,549

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 4:08:52 PM

Shop at My Store

I have just listed 310 new comics including issues featuring Nick Fury, SHIELD, Hydra and Deathlok! Also dozens of the 1990's EC Reprints.

Astonishing Tales # 27, 28, 30-36
Marvel Comics Presents #62
Marvel Fanfare #4
Marvel Double Feature # 2-4, 9 & 10 (with Captain America and Batroc!)
Marvel Two-in-One # 26-34 and the Project Pegasus Saga #53-58
SHIELD #1-5
Nick Fury: AGENT OF shield # 30 & 31 (Guest Starring Deathlok)
Sleepwalker # 8

EC Reprints
Aces High
Haunt of Fear
M.D.
Tales From the Crypt
Tales to Offend
Two-Fisted Tales
Valor
Vault of Horror

Just added: 310

That makes: 761

Left to go: 4,239

Much more on the way! Keep watching!

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Saturday, May 03, 2014 9:49:58 AM

Shop at My Store

Now for sale complete or nearly so runs of DC's Impact Universe!

Black Hood
Comet
Crucible
Crusaders
Fly
Impact Winter Special
Jaguar
Legend of the Shield
The Web

Just added: 303

That makes: 1,064

Left to go: 3,936

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Friday, May 09, 2014 3:44:17 PM

Shop at My Store

Moving right along...

New additions include a number of Marvel Comics featuring characters from the Movies (Avengers, Amazing Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain America) and also some from Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (Deathlok, Nick Fury, Hydra, Blackout).

Avengers #167, 168, 174 - Korvac Saga - GotG, Collector
Avengers #236, 237, 238 - Blackout, Spider-Man, Electro, Rhino
Avengers #239 - David Letterman (who totally saves the day by the way)
Avengers #273, 274, 275, 276 - Masters of Evil
Deathlok (1990) Full Run
Deathlok (1991) Full Run - #3 Dr. Doom, #5 X-Men, Fantastic 4, #6-7 Punisher, # 9-10 Ghost Rider
- plus Annuals and Specials
Marvel Presents 4-10 Guardians of the Galaxy
Marvel Spotlight #31 Nick Fury, #33 Deathlok
Marvel Team-Up #46 Spider-Man & Deathlok
X-Factor #6 First appearance of Apocalypse

Happy Hunting!

Coming next week - 700+ G.I. Joe comics from the Marvel series (nearly complete run!) all the way up to the newer stuff and tons of everything in-between! Dark Horse, Image, Dreamwave, Devil's Due. Regular series, specials, variant issues - you name it! Exciting!!

Just added: 323

That makes: 1,387

Left to go: 3,613

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 5:35:33 PM

Shop at My Store

Took a little longer than I had hoped but it's finally done! I just posted 751 G. I. Joe comics - almost 3 full long boxes - including a nearly complete run of the Marvel series plus Special Missions, Order of Battle and the Yearbooks.

Image, DDP and IDW series are represented as well with plenty of mini series, specials, signed comics and premium issues.

I am adding almost a dozen issues to my Featured Items shelf so check it out!

Just added: 751

That makes: 2,138

Left to go: 2,862

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 9:53:10 AM

Shop at My Store

Quick update to let you know what I'm doing.

I am backlogged on sorting listed comics into shelves so I will be taking care of that today. Next up I have a number of long boxes ready to list. I will be doing them 1 at a time for the sake of efficiency.

In the pipeline:

Full long box of Amazing Spider-Man - from the Silver Age to Now!
More Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D.
Hundreds of Whitman/Disney comics
Full long box of obscure and hard to find Independent Publishers
Oh, so much more...

Keep watching!

EDIT - Shelving complete. I have decided the next batch to go up is a Full Long Box of Silver Age Marvel and DC.

Batman
Detective
Thor
Iron Man
Tales of Suspense
Journey Into Mystery
Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen
many more!

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Saturday, May 31, 2014 12:53:34 PM

Shop at My Store

OK, here's the plan.

Next week I am going to grade and price 250 Gold and Silver Age comics and post them for sale. Hopefully it will be by Wednesday or Thursday. I am taking my time so as to get it right. A lot of these are reader's copies and will be affordably priced. There are a few mid grades present but the majority will probably be VG or lower. They will all be put in Mylar bags regardless of condition.

These are mostly Marvel, the bulk of it is: Iron Man, Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. (1st series), Strange Tales, Sub-Mariner, Tales of Suspense and Tales to Astonish. There are a lot of other titles in there but only 1 or 2 of each and also include some non DC/Marvel fare.

After that, I have a long box and a half of Amazing Spider-Man and a few related titles ready to be processed. More than 300 comics and probably closer to 400. The ASM's range from the late 1960's up until the present including Annuals. Those will be posted during the second week of June.

Thanks for shopping Hall of Heroes! Stay Tuned for more updates!

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Friday, June 06, 2014 12:23:39 PM

Shop at My Store

Alas, it appears I spoke too soon!

Right now I am about 2/3 of the way through grading and pricing the Silver Age comics. I would probably be done by now but I unexpectedly purchased a very large toy collection earlier this week and add that to the fact that I am participating in a community-wide yard sale this weekend means that it will be next week before I get the comics listed.

I will finish up as soon as possible next week and then go to work on listing toys on my eBay store before coming back here with more new books.

Thanks for watching!

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, June 23, 2014 12:44:30 PM

Shop at My Store

I finally finished the Gold/Silver additions. Everything is shelved now and ready to go. I also found a full run of Quicksilver from the 1990's and added that as well.

I'm concentrating on toys this week but I may have time to list some more books either Wednesday or Thursday. In the pipeline is 300+ Amazing Spider-Man and related titles, a full long box of comics featuring characters from the upcoming Netflix shows like Power Man, Iron Fist, Heroes For Hire, etc. and at some point I have a long box of Whitman's that is begging to be sold.

I'm leaving on Friday for a camping trip in the mountains so I will get as much done as I can in the next four days.

Just added: 321

That makes: 2,459

Left to go: 2,541

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, July 01, 2014 2:22:33 PM

Shop at My Store

Now up and shelved.

Alias 50 issues (Jessica Jones)
Amazing Spider Girl
Captain Britain and MI13
Daughters of the Dragon
Doctor Fate (all 3 volumes)
Fantastic Four vs. the X-Men
Fate (nearly a complete run)
Luke Cage, Hero For Hire (Bronze Age)
Heroes For Hire (all 3 volumes)
Iron Fist (all 4 volumes including the Bronze Age series)
Marvel Tales #86 - Spider-Man and the Guardians of the Galaxy

Coming next is 400+ Amazing Spider-Man and related titles from the Silver Age to Modern. Probably by the middle of next week.

I have just topped 16,000 comics for sale! Dancing Keep watching!

Just added: 442

That makes: 2,901

Left to go: 2,099

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Friday, July 11, 2014 1:38:36 PM

Shop at My Store

Quick progress report: all of the Spidey books have been graded and are bagged and boarded. I am starting to price them now and they should be ready to go to the Live Market in a couple of days.

ASM's start at issue #23 and goes past issue #600. A dozen and a half Annuals as well.

Stay Tuned!

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 1:32:20 PM

Shop at My Store

The Amazing Spider-Man's are finally up. I will get them shelved in the next couple hours.

300 issues of ASM including 20 Silver Age and 100 Bronze Age comics.

Key Issues:

#31 - 1st appearance - Gwen Stacy, Harry Osborne, Professor Miles Warren
#72 - 1st appearance - Shocker
#73 - 1st appearance - Silvermane, Man Mountain Marko
#90 - Death of Captain Stacy
#134 - 1st appearance - Tarantula
#139 - 1st appearance - Grizzly
#143 - 1st appearance - Cyclone, Gwen Stacy Clone, Pete and MJ kiss for the first time
#149 - supposed death of Spider-Man clone (Ben Reilly)
#167 - 1st appearance - Will-O'-the-Wisp
#172 - 1st appearance - Rocket Racer
#184 - 1st appearance - White Dragon
#187 - Signed by Bob McLeod and Marv Wolfman
#195 - 2nd appearance - Black Cat
#239 - 2nd appearance - Hobgoblin
#253 - 1st appearance - Rose
#256 - 1st appearance - Puma
#290 - Peter proposes to Mary Jane
#344 - 1st appearance - Cletus Kasaday (Carnage)

Also 37 Annuals and almost 100 other assorted Spidey books like the Official Marvel Index to the Amazing Spider-Man #1-9 and others.

Just added: 413

That makes: 3,314

Left to go: 1,686

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2014 1:55:10 PM

Shop at My Store

Just put up 259 new comics. All Indy press heavy on Dark Horse. A lot of Manga. I'll have it all shelved in a couple of hours.

Some of the highlights:

60+ Savage Dragon
2 dozen assorted Star Wars titles
A dozen hard to find Thing From Another World
Venus Wars & Venus Wars II
Will to Power full run
a whole bunch more stuff as well

I'm not sure what I am listing next. I will assess what I have and come to a decision by Monday.

Happy Hunting!

Just added: 259

That makes: 3,573

Left to go: 1,427

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Friday, August 01, 2014 10:02:46 AM

Shop at My Store

I have just listed 308 new books! The vast majority consists of Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. from the 1990's book-ended by a lot of random stuff, mostly filler issues.

I am shelving everything now.

Next up is a long box of 1980's and 1990's Marvel comics including Daredevil, Doctor Strange, Doctor Strange - Sorcerer Supreme, Gambit, Generation X, Ghost Rider, Guardians of the Galaxy, Incredible Hulk and more!

Just added: 308

That makes: 3,881

Left to go: 1,119

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 3:04:05 PM

Shop at My Store

New additions include 200+ issues of Howard the Duck with the 1st appearance of KISS in comics (#12-13) 1st app. of Dr. Bong (#15) and the iconic two part Star Wars parody (#22-23).

Also:
Annihilation
- Nova
- Ronan
- Super Skrull

Annihilation Conquest
- Quasar
- Starlord
- Wraith

Warlock and the Infinity Watch

Warlock Chronicles

All featuring characters from the Guardians of the Galaxy movies and other cosmic types such as:

Drax the Destroyer
Gamorra
Thanos
Ronan
Starlord
Pip the Troll
The Magus
Warlock
Moondragon
Silver Surfer
Annihilus
Ultron
Skrulls
Kree
Shi-ar
much more...

Just added: 432

That makes: 4,313

Left to go: 687

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 3:08:23 PM

Shop at My Store

Goal has been attained!!!!
Dancing Party Applause Wave Dancing Party Applause Wave Big Hug Call Me

I just added 712 comics and surpassed my target ahead of time. The new additions are all DC books from the 1980's and 1990's

Brave and the Bold
Checkmate v1
Checkmate v2
Day of Judgement
Day of Vengeance
DCU's Brave New World
Final Crisis
- Aftermath: Dance, Escape, Ink, Run!
- Requiem
- Revelations
- Rogue's Revenge
- Secret Files
- Sketchbook
- Submit
- Superman Beyond
Final Night
Firebrand
Infinite Crisis
Legends of the DC Universe
Nightwing
OMAC
OMAC Project
Power Company and related one-shots
- Bork
- Josiah Power
- Manhunter
- Sapphire
- Skyrocket
- Striker Z
- Witchfire
Rann/Thanagar Holy War
Rann/Thanagar War
Sovereign Seven
Vigilante volumes 1,2 &3 plus the Annuals and City Lights, Prairie Justice mini
Villains United

Just added: 712

That makes: 5,025

Left to go: 0!

I will be taking a short break from listing so that I can catch up on merging my inventory. Look for more additions later this month and early September. Thanks!

Hall Liquidations