Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » The Water Cooler » Movies » Punishment (2019 TV Mini Series)
Thundercron
Friday, January 15, 2021 11:02:49 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Came across this when a girl I went to school with came over my FB Friend Recommendation. Her bio shows she's a bit actress now, and this was on her filmography. Can someone explain what the check this is, or if it's a remnant of a parallel dimension or what? Click on the cast of characters, it's weird.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11650964/
MoonKnight1
Friday, January 15, 2021 11:24:47 AM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
That is weird.

I found an episode on You Tube and this was in the description:

**PUNISHMENT** IS a Non-Profit Fanfilm created from the imagination of the fans, based on a character licensed by Marvel and Disney. This is an original work created as such and is not for sale. Funding for this film was raised and given by fans and the film makers as creators of the content and no financial gain is or was made from the release of the fan film.

Here is the episode: Punisher Marvel Comics Punishment Fan Film 2019

It's only 14 minutes, seems like an easy watch.

Howie's Saying of the Week

Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe - Frederick Douglass

Check out my eBay store: Hall Liquidations
Thundercron
Friday, January 15, 2021 1:01:12 PM
Shop at My Store
Good research. I just did a Google search and came up empty. Didn't think of YouTube.
MoonKnight1
Friday, January 15, 2021 2:18:35 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
What is your friends name? Did she appear in the episode?

Since I have become an actor myself Smug I've gotten pretty good at researching that kind of stuff. Big Grin

I'm surprised that Disney allows this. Going to try and watch before it gets banned.

Howie's Saying of the Week

Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe - Frederick Douglass

Check out my eBay store: Hall Liquidations
Thundercron
Friday, January 15, 2021 9:14:30 PM
Shop at My Store
MoonKnight1 wrote:
What is your friends name? Did she appear in the episode?

Since I have become an actor myself Smug I've gotten pretty good at researching that kind of stuff. Big Grin

I'm surprised that Disney allows this. Going to try and watch before it gets banned.

My classmate's name is Tori Glawe Osborn. She apparently played Maria Castle. Odd that the IMDB info contradicts the YouTube description. I'm betting the YouTube info of it being a fan-film is more accurate. No way this ever made it to air.

A few years back I found out another classmate of mine wound up becoming a bona fide stuntwoman. Kirsten Foe has a much more extensive filmography and seems pretty hardcore. Last time I saw her was when she was working at Hollywood Video right out of high school. Who knew?