Amazing spider-man 1-5,8-10, piecemail up to 99,100-current,
Spectacular spider-man full set
web of spider-man full set
spider-man full set
Ghost rider vol 3 full run plus all the newer ones
Pretty much all of the minis and newer spider-man titles
Ultimate spider-man full set
Venom full runs of all.

Apparently I have a thing for spider-man.
ComicReaderBatman
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 2:28:43 PM

Groups: Member

Sephritoth wrote:
My collection:
spider-man full set
Venom full runs of all.

Apparently you do! You have a ton of Spider-Man. I envy you in that

I wear a mask. And that mask, it's not to hide who I am, but to create what I am.
ComicReaderBatman
Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012 3:44:17 PM

Just got these bad boys:
Avengers #153,156,157,158 all 30cent covers
Peter Parker, Spectacular Spider-Man #39 and 100

I wear a mask. And that mask, it's not to hide who I am, but to create what I am.
The_Ghost
Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012 3:57:52 PM

Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Media Host, Member, Moderator

Thats a nice cover there. Applause

Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
ComicReaderBatman
Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012 4:49:10 PM

The_Ghost wrote:
Thats a nice cover there. Applause

Thanks

Sephritoth
Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 8:50:25 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

I always liked the schizoid man story cause it lead into the spider lizard arc. Plus it is awesome 70's cheese.
ComicReaderBatman
Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 3:36:38 PM

I like the Peter Parker Amazing Spider-Man #100 cover and my Avengers that i just got #157 and 158 and 153

fbijocko
Posted: Friday, October 12, 2012 9:33:36 AM

When I was little boy I liked wrestling and my favourite wrestler was Hulk Hogan. My mom and dad were gonna rent some movies and asked me what I wanted to watch and I told them I wanted to see a Hulk Hogan wrestling movie. Unfortunately there was none at the store so insted they rented The Incredible Hulk cartoon. The first time I seen the Incredible Hulk I was mezmorized. As I got older I met a neighbor who was into collecting comic books. He got me hooked and the first comics I started to collect was The Incredible Hulk.
I have The Incredible Hulk vol.2 #101-474 which includes first appearance of Wolverine. I am only missing a few variant price covers, and I have all annaul #1-1998.
Hulk vol.1/ The Incredible Hulk vol.3 #1-635 I'm only missing #1C Dynamic Forces Gold Foil Cover 1/10000, #55B Newsstand Edition / Price Variant, and #635C Adi Granov 1:25 Cover.
Hulk vol.1 #1-57 I'm only missing #1C Ed McGuiness 1:50 Cover, #14D Ed McGuinness 1:200 "Deadpool" Cover, #25C Billy Tan 1:20 Cover, #42C SDCC 2011 Exclusive Ashcan, and #50D Humberto Ramos 1:75 Cover.
Then Incredible Hulk vol.4 #1-13 Only missing #1E Marc Silvestri 1:100 Sketch Cover.
Tales to Astonish #61, 67, 68, 70-72, 75-77, 80, 82, 85-91, 94, 97, 99.
the Defenders #15, 23, 25, 29, 31-32, 38-41, 48-52, 54-56, 59, 62, 68-70, 73, 75-86, 88, 93, 99, 106-108, 110-111, 113, 117, 119, 121, 124-129, 133, 135-152.
Shizz
Posted: Friday, October 12, 2012 11:35:29 AM

Don't have any worth much, but out of my 8 or so long boxes my complete collection of ROM the Space Knight is what I an must proud of.
oakman29
Posted: Friday, October 12, 2012 8:11:59 PM

I think the question isn't what's in my collection,it's what's not in my collection.
I need
Fantastic four #1
Tales to Astonish #27
X-Men #1
Daredevil #1
Brave and Bold #28
Showcase #4
Green Lantern #1
I will have the F.F.#1 by SDCC next year.Once I have these books i will have every major and minor Silver,Bronze,Copper to Modern age key.Daydreaming

"You want me to trade you my comic for small rectangular sheets of green paper with the images of dead white men?"

ComicReaderBatman
Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2012 8:30:24 AM

oakman29 wrote:
I think the question isn't what's in my collection,it's what's not in my collection.
I need
Fantastic four #1
Tales to Astonish #27
X-Men #1
Daredevil #1
Brave and Bold #28
Showcase #4
Green Lantern #1
I will have the F.F.#1 by SDCC next year.Once I have these books i will have every major and minor Silver,Bronze,Copper to Modern age key.Daydreaming

Wow! Those are some really major books right there! I hope you get them all!Applause

oakman29
Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2012 6:14:45 PM

ComicReaderBatman wrote:
oakman29 wrote:
I need
Fantastic four #1
Tales to Astonish #27
X-Men #1
Daredevil #1
Brave and Bold #28
Showcase #4
Green Lantern #1

Wow! Those are some really major books right there! I hope you get them all!Applause
Oh I'll get them alright.Cool

"You want me to trade you my comic for small rectangular sheets of green paper with the images of dead white men?"

Nate77
Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2012 2:17:28 PM

These are some of my favorites. Not much but there mine.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Pull List: Avengers, Uncanny Avengers, Superior Spider-Man, Savage Wolverine, Wolverine, Deadpool,X-Force, Captain America, Guardians of the Galaxy, Batman & ?, B.P.R.D., Hellboy, The Walking Dead, Super Dinosaur.
AgentNasty411
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 1:17:50 AM

AgentNasty411
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 1:21:28 AM

Best comics are X men and Daredevil 1 CGC 4 and 5. Worst is my childhood collection from the 90s boom.
AgentNasty411
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 1:22:40 AM

I recently got the two that got away New Mutants 87 and 98. My only hit as a kid was X men 266.
AgentNasty411
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 11:06:26 PM

Coyote12 wrote:
Ok you want a Marvel collection here is mine.

Enjoy.

I have been collecting seriously since I was 12 and will turn 39 in 3 weeks. I have been using the software for 3 years and still have not cataloged everything. But here are my Highlights of the collection and what I am working on. I have been going to conventions for all these years as well so I have stood in my fair share of lines getting issues signed.

I have only done the CGC for certain issues because what would be the point of faking a signature on a comic? A fake signature on X-Men 1 or some near mint important issue like Hulk 181 ruins the issue. So what would be the point of doing it to a mint book. So for certain issues I will pay for it but not every issue. I don't need CGC to prove every comic and they have not been around as long as I have been anyway. Mostly I get sketches to back up the signature when I can and take a picture. And seriously who fakes Chuck Austens signature?

When I started reading it was the middle of the bronze age and really started the collection in the copper age. I got hooked on Marvel after I read Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars. What a great introduction to most of Marvels line up of characters at the time. I kept picking up a few issues from one book or another buying mostly X-Men, New Mutants, DareDevil and Hulk actively for years. Here are some of the highlights. It's a 1- 20 list but other than number one the rest are in no particular order in my opinion.

1. X-Men 1-66, Giant Size X-Men 1 and X-Men 94- Last weeks issue including all issue variants. Thats every issue of X-Men. I still have the 67-93 reprints but they are low on the collection right now. I started collecting with issue Uncanny X-Men 201 and slowly worked my way backwards picking an issue up as I go finally completing the collection with Issue 3 a few months back. I have several signed issues including 1 (CGC 4.5) and 2 (CGC 8.5)signed by Stan Lee, Roy Thomas/Neal Adams issues signed (This is where I state that Neal Adams is a prick for charging to sign, thankfully it was only a few issues. The only paid for signatures was Stan Lee's But hey he is Stan Lee.) Giant Size signed by Len Wein, Dave Cockrum 101, Claremont 141 and 142, John Romita Jr's First Run signed, Marc Silvestri's run signed, a few Jim Lee Signatures and various other artists including Chuck Austens run signed (we had worked together).

2. Wolverine 1 - 310. Mini Series 1-4. And pretty much every one shot made. Yeah I know there were a lot of them.

3. Incredible Hulk 101- 600, Minus about 50-60 scattered issues. Most of the Herb Trimpe Run has been signed including a 181 that got a CGC 9.0. I also got Ernie Chan's run signed at WonderCon this year just before he passed away. Eventually I will get the Tales to Astonish and the original 6 one day.

4. Daredevil 150 - Current. Slowly working on the first 150 now.

5. Marvel Spotlight 2 - 33 minus issue 5 and 8. I have started collecting this a couple years ago other than the Moon Knight issues I already had. I really think this is one of Marvels greatest series ever. I really wish they marketed books and characters like this now in which you debut a new character, give them a few issues and if they are good they get their own series.

6. Marvel Premiere Iron Fist Run and Iron Fist 1-15. Larry Hama 4 issues signed. Working on various other issues now to collect the series of Marvel Premiere. I remember having issue Iron Fist 14 when I was real little and it was an easy series to pick up for a while until Sabertooth became the hot character.

7. Hero for Hire/Power Man/ Powerman and Iron Fist. 1-150. Sweet Christmas I like me some Luke Cage. I have a unreal mint issue of 1 that has never been read but one time. Bronze Age black covers show any flaw. Much like Marvel Spotlight 5 Ghost Rider and Amazing Adventures 11 Beast.

8. New Mutants 1-100. One of my all time favorite series. Rob Liefield run signed, Bill Sienkiewicz run signed. X-Force and Cable runs as well.

9. Moon Knight 1-38 and Bill Sienkiewicz run signed. And the Werewolf By Night issues. Now actively picking up all Werewolf by Night issues. about 45% now.

10. X-Factor 1-Current. Actively collected this series from issue 1 on. Bob Layton Run signed.

11. Complete Nick Fury/SHIELD run. All Strange Tales issues, Shield run, Agent of Shield and other apperances. Secret Warriors.

12. Complete Marvel Masterworks collection in Variant Marble Covers minus X-Men 3 because I am not paying about 500 bucks for a dust jacket.

13. Almost complete Marvel Graphic Novel Collection. Missing about 10.

14. Complete X-Men second series collection. Later renamed Legacy. Various issue signed.

15. Lets mark this spot for every other X-Men series, one shot, mini series, special, giant size, prestige format or any other comic that had an X-Man in it. Your Generation X's, Excaliburs and Hidden Years. The Short lived ones like Daken, X-23 and Generation Hope along with every new young and hidden year X-men run.

16. Silver Surfer 1-18 Issue 1 signed by Stan Lee (CGC 7.0), issue 4 signed (CGC 9.0) Silver Surfer 1-143 Ron Lim run signed

The next few are the series I am actively working on.

17. Spider Woman.

18. Defenders

19. Strange Tales. Dr Strange run and the Human Torch plus Pre Silver Monster run. And other Doc Strange Bronze age series issues.

20. Tales to Astonish. Working on the Hulk and Ant Man issues.

Secet Gems of the collection.

Jack Kirby's Heroes and Villains Hardcover signed. This is a reproduction of a sketchbook Jack gave his wife. It features almost every character Jack Created.

Joe Simon Autobiography signed.

Longshot 1-6 signed by Art Adams. And various other X-Men signed by Adams

MacFarlane Amazing Spiderman run.

Amazing Fantasy 14. Proto X-Men issue.

Amazing Adventures with Beast Issues signed by Steve Englehart

Dark Gems of the collection

Cloak and Dagger runs.

Rocket Raccoon 1-4.

Alpha Flight run.

West Coast Avengers run.

I am headed to the NYCC in 3 weeks so I am going to try and get the Iron Fist Run and Dark Phoenix issues of X-Men signed by Claremont and the New Mutants as well with the Bob Macleod run signed and the Walt and Louise Simonson X-Factor run.

Some Sketches over the years.
Moon Knight Bill Sienkiewicz
Hulk Art Adams
Mr. Sinister Marc Silvestri
Cable Rob Liefield
Nightcrawler Humberto Ramos
Wolverine Herb Trimpe
Punisher Mike Zeck
Warlock (New Mutants) Bill Sienkiwicz
Cable and Hope David Finch

I think when I get done Hulk and Daredevil I will turn my attention to Avengers and Fantastic Four. I have a few issues and series here and there already. I have some DC and plenty of independents including a Turtles Run Signed by Eastman and Laird, Hellboy run signed by Mignola and Grendle run signed by Matt Wagner. But most of my collection is Marvel.

Thanks for reading.

I like your style I also got Uncanny X Men reprints to have a straight. I have 1 to 304 then there are holes.
ComicReaderBatman
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 6:23:56 PM

oakman29 wrote:
ComicReaderBatman wrote:
oakman29 wrote:
I need
Fantastic four #1
Tales to Astonish #27
X-Men #1
Daredevil #1
Brave and Bold #28
Showcase #4
Green Lantern #1

It would be awesome if you show us some pics of your key issues!Big Grin

Coyote12
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 7:47:10 PM

Sephritoth wrote:
My collection:
spider-man full set
Venom full runs of all.

That is a very respectable collection.
oakman29
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 8:23:45 PM

ComicReaderBatman wrote:
oakman29 wrote:
ComicReaderBatman wrote:
oakman29 wrote:
I need
Fantastic four #1
Tales to Astonish #27
X-Men #1
Daredevil #1
Brave and Bold #28
Showcase #4
Green Lantern #1

It would be awesome if you show us some pics of your key issues!Big Grin

What my AF 15,Hulk #1,Tales of Suspense 39,Avengers 1,Journey into Mystery 83 wasn't key enough in your other thread?