Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Can't get a seller to respond?? I already paid but not getting shipped. Options
b0bafett
Posted: Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:59:33 PM

Groups: Guru, Member

Notice still no post from this seller & now one of my best sellers is gone.

Don come back
freakdylan
Posted: Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:00:58 PM

Groups: Member

The_Valiant_One wrote:

Freakdylan, is this with the same store?

And HEY. lol

Yeps and hey
Worst thing about it is I read this article same day I placed my order, lol, but store was still unnamed and I never read feedback Wall .

Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar

Now for the sellers helping me finish my TMNT collection:

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics

RBC_Distribution
Posted: Friday, November 16, 2012 7:58:01 PM

b0bafett wrote:
Notice still no post from this seller & now one of my best sellers is gone.

Don come back

we are looking at February or March of 2013 before we open back up...depends on the situation...sorry we are not here for you currently...Don and Company@ CG&C and R.B.C.D.

My Why

freakdylan
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 9:59:00 AM

Ok finally go tired of this wanker and filed a paypal dispute. I am just really curious why this seller still has a store here? I mean this seller

CLOUD CITY COMICS

is HORRIBLE, 13% negative feedback which would probably be closer to 25% if "The Valiant One" wasnt calling the guy making him ship books.

Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics

CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 1:48:30 PM

freakdylan wrote:
Ok finally go tired of this wanker and filed a paypal dispute. I am just really curious why this seller still has a store here? I mean this seller

CLOUD CITY COMICS

is HORRIBLE, 13% negative feedback which would probably be closer to 25% if "The Valiant One" wasnt calling the guy making him ship books.

that's a shame, sorry you guys had such horrible service from CLOUD CITY COMICS...Don
b0bafett
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 4:42:58 PM

Have you sent Steve a post?
SuperSoldier124
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 6:50:40 PM

lol its funny cuz i thought about placing an order with that store but when i PMed him with a question and never got a reply and saw all the neg. reply i decided against it.

add me on xbox live and PSN

PS3: wartorn11b
360: precious blood1

injunpana
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2012 10:34:36 PM

Any update about the seller, Cloud City Comics? Did anyone who made an order with him finally got their comics?

It's been a month now since i made the order and i still haven't got it. I looked at my sent messages and the message I sent him 3 weeks ago remained unread.
CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2012 11:17:39 PM

injunpana wrote:
Any update about the seller, Cloud City Comics? Did anyone who made an order with him finally got their comics?

It's been a month now since i made the order and i still haven't got it. I looked at my sent messages and the message I sent him 3 weeks ago remained unread.

you should file a non-receipt claim thru paypal...
b0bafett
Posted: Saturday, November 24, 2012 8:20:59 AM

I guess that phone call steve made didn't work
hedgeknight
Posted: Saturday, November 24, 2012 9:22:19 AM

He's now under the name Cloud City Comics and Toys here:
Cloud City Comics and Toys

Terrible feedback - no way in hell I'm ordering anything from him. Can't believe he's still allowed to sell on here. On eBay, he would have already been shut down.

Winter is coming...
comicfan17blue
Posted: Sunday, November 25, 2012 11:49:57 PM

Just read in a different forum that CloudCityGames is going on hiatus for a while.
freakdylan
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 3:24:13 PM

hedgeknight wrote:
He's now under the name Cloud City Comics and Toys here:
Cloud City Comics and Toys

Terrible feedback - no way in hell I'm ordering anything from him. Can't believe he's still allowed to sell on here. On eBay, he would have already been shut down.

I am losing all faith in CCL if they continue to allow sites like this to operate with no penalties. I have been trying to swing more of my monthly comic budget to CCL but issues like this will keep me on Ebay and MileHigh.

Funny thing is they have now reversed my order, minus $1.60, but still havent refunded me. I guess they need that $1.60 to pay CCL fees, lmao

Dylan

ComicCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics

injunpana
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 10:15:09 PM

Just an update. Finally received my order this morning after a whole month. Left a comment on the feedback that I wouldn't have minded the long delivery time if they just answered the message asking for status.
CrossbowComics
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 10:25:40 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

freakdylan wrote:
I am losing all faith in CCL if they continue to allow sites like this to operate with no penalties. I have been trying to swing more of my monthly comic budget to CCL but issues like this will keep me on Ebay and MileHigh.

Funny thing is they have now reversed my order, minus $1.60, but still havent refunded me. I guess they need that $1.60 to pay CCL fees, lmao

Dylan

I'm pretty sure a reversal just means Paypal has placed a hold on the funds, happens after you place a claim. You would get the full amount back.

Mile High is a great store, just be prepared to pay 3x as much. When I can finally charge half what they do I'll be able to retire, and comfortably at that.

NOW OPEN - TreehouseComicShop.com
also top rated on Ebay as ideaman33

freakdylan
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 1:26:41 PM

CrossbowComics wrote:

Mile High is a great store, just be prepared to pay 3x as much. When I can finally charge half what they do I'll be able to retire, and comfortably at that.

lmao, not to get off target but I seldom see such escalated prices everyone talks about, except for few very rare key issues. I am a comparison shopper and always find them to be cheaper if I use the discount codes.

ComicCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics

Xylob
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 1:43:04 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Agreed. I've made many purchases here, but I've made more purchases on Mile High's site because the prices were better (and not always with a code).

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
CrossbowComics
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 7:07:18 PM

Shop at My Store

Actually I just checked & it looks like they lowered some prices on stuff like Deadpool & Spawn so I'll back off my previous statement some. I bookmark Mile High & Mycomicshop for pricing references when I'm listing.

I did recently check them for the Arkham Asylum hardcover, their lowest price is $64 in FN (with no code), MyComicShop has it for $36 in the same grade, Ebay showed them around $30 and that's eventually what I got for a new, sealed copy. Had it here for $27.95 but no takers.

PS - Same deal with the Son of The Demon HC, I have a new sealed copy here for $19.95, less than 1/3 the Mile High price. So case in point for me.

NOW OPEN - TreehouseComicShop.com
also top rated on Ebay as ideaman33

freakdylan
Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2012 2:52:06 PM

freakdylan wrote:

CLOUD CITY COMICS

Just an update on THE WORST and MOST HORRIBLE seller on CCL!
CLOUD CITY COMICS

Still no comics still no refund, this wanker is just waiting until the final day so paypal forces a refund.

Even though it was a small amount $25 or so, I am so (banned) that this is 2nd time he has ripped me off and still is allowed a store here that i am going to make it my mission to ruin this guys online reputation.

ComicCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics

Thundercron
Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2012 3:52:23 PM

Shop at My Store

freakdylan wrote:
freakdylan wrote:

CLOUD CITY COMICS

Just an update on THE WORST and MOST HORRIBLE seller on CCL!
CLOUD CITY COMICS

Still no comics still no refund, this wanker is just waiting until the final day so paypal forces a refund.

Even though it was a small amount $25 or so, I am so (banned) that this is 2nd time he has ripped me off and
still is allowed a store here that i am going to make it my mission to ruin this guys online reputation.

I don't think he needs any help ruining his reputation. He's doing it just fine by himself.