Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Collecting » Collecting, General Discussion » Newstand/Direct question
monidaw1
Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:14:09 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store

I'm assuming the one with the words "Direct Edition" would be just that even though there's a bar code included. Should I assume the other is the Newstand Edition?
monidaw1
Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:24:06 AM
Shop at My Store
New question.

I remember hearing something about CCL eventually wanting to put in some type of scanner entry thing. Since the two bar codes are completely different even looking at the numbers under the bars, wouldn't that require seperate listings?
SwiftMann
Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:27:42 AM
Groups: Approver, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
monidaw1 wrote:
Should I assume the other is the Newstand Edition?

Yup.

Quote:
I remember hearing something about CCL eventually wanting to put in some type of scanner entry thing. Since the two bar codes are completely different even looking at the numbers under the bars, wouldn't that require seperate listings?

We can all cross that bridge when we come to it a long, long time from now.
monidaw1
Tuesday, November 20, 2012 9:58:20 AM
Shop at My Store
Quote:
We can all cross that bridge when we come to it a long, long time from now.

I might be at the bridge a little early but since I'm working through a very long list of comics searching for "Newstand Editions" I thought it might be a good idea to scan and save them to have a cover scan on file when everyone else gets to the bridge. Cool

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iWF3tFal4t4_OHfKYwGdjyZsB_U9TKA_OTgyv0bRRg8/edit?pli=1

That's the list I'm looking for for one customer. If you have any of them you want to find homes for let me know and I'll pass it along since I don't expect to find all of them or even finish the search anytime quickly with so many books to look through, take out of bags, etc. Party