Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » The Water Cooler » Horror » Favorite Horror Flims
icarus201
Friday, July 13, 2012 9:55:52 AM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host
Location: United Kingdom
Joined: 8/17/2007 | Posts: 43,987 | Points: 843,179
jackmartain wrote:
Hi guys.

I am jack.Evil Dead is my favorite Horror movie. This movie is very interesting. I like this movie. I watched on this movie 3-4 times. movies are best source of entertainment.

As you seem to be a newbie, I'll politely remind you not to post illegal links to downloads on this site, please. And also, not to just start a new ID and repost new links after removal. Otherwise, you may find your account deleted and banned from the site. If you're unsure of what is permissible on this site, click the link in my signature.

Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
leolion177
Friday, July 13, 2012 10:40:36 AM
Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member
Joined: 7/13/2012 | Posts: 2 | Points: 6
Halloween
The Exorcist
Halloween II
The Omen
The Car
The Shining
shanewatts95
Friday, July 13, 2012 11:12:26 AM
Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member
Joined: 6/7/2012 | Posts: 8 | Points: 24
Mine favorite horror movies :
1.SAW
2.FINAL DESTINATION
3.WRONG TURN
These my all time favorite movies.I like the all scary effects of these movies.
sweetleon7
Saturday, July 14, 2012 9:08:00 AM
Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member
Joined: 7/12/2012 | Posts: 3 | Points: 9




I don't watch many horror movies because of how dumb
and not scary most of them are.But I will say that ever
since I saw the original Saw 7 it's been my favorite.
First time I watched it I was freaking out and grossed out by
what I saw.

________________________________
rannyann
Monday, July 16, 2012 10:31:04 AM
Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member
Joined: 6/26/2012 | Posts: 3 | Points: 9
I love to watch action and horror movies and my favorite horror movie is Final Destination. In this movie horror scenes and suspense are very well cast.
icarus201
Monday, July 16, 2012 11:41:12 AM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host
Location: United Kingdom
Joined: 8/17/2007 | Posts: 43,987 | Points: 843,179
rannyann wrote:
I love to watch action and horror movies and my favorite horror movie is Final Destination. In this movie horror scenes and suspense are very well cast.

Let me guess... your other fave films are Saw and Wrong turn? Big Grin

Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
sweetleon7
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 7:06:50 AM
Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member
Joined: 7/12/2012 | Posts: 3 | Points: 9

Watching movies is my favourite paas time, i like
horror movies and its good to watch scary movies
in darkness of room, here is my favourite moveis list ..........


Toolbox Murders(04)
Wrong Turn
Hellraiser
Children of the Living Dead
Pan's Labyrinth
Black Christmas (orig)
Alice,Sweet Alice
Dementia 13
Piranha(78)


____________________________
icarus201
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 1:54:32 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host
Location: United Kingdom
Joined: 8/17/2007 | Posts: 43,987 | Points: 843,179
Isn't it a co-incidence that all these new members have in common the same favourite movies? Wrong Turn, Final Destination and Saw. Plus, they all include spam links to dodgy download sites.

Please gives us a break. Either play by the rules, or get outta here. Rain

Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
Eville_1
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 3:21:17 PM
Rank: Metahuman
Groups: Member
Location: New York
Joined: 10/19/2011 | Posts: 197 | Points: 960

This movie was wasn't really scary to me, but the scene with Jack Nicholson hacking through the bathroom door with the ax; man that's classic.
yourplace2
Friday, July 27, 2012 3:04:21 PM
Rank: Large Noggin
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Joined: 4/16/2008 | Posts: 409 | Points: 2,352
Shop at My Store
My favorites are gonna show my age here. Some I saw when I was young, and back then, they were really scary.

In order of when I saw it:

1st ever saw: THE FLY! Original one in black & white.

When I was about 6, I woke up and headed out to the living room one night where my parents were sleeping on the sofa bed. The TV was on CHILLER THEATRE, and that was the movie. I'll never forget seeing that teeny tiny head on the spider web screamming HELLLlllppppppp MMEeeeeeee!!!!!

Mark of the Devil
Witchmakers
Night of the Living Dead
(Original).
I saw all three of these at a Drive-In Theater. They handed out BARF BAGS. We didn't need them, though, but I wish I still had one as a momento. Those movies were the grossest ever at the time. Tame now.

Evil Dead 2
Not the scariest, but the funnest I ever saw. Laughed so hard when he was hacking his hand off, saying Who's laugin now?!!!!!!!! I had not even seen Evil Dead 1 before that, so I had to rent it after that.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original).
This movie was the most INTENSE movie I ever saw at the time. 70 minutes long but 70 minutes stuck to the edge of my seat!


RACE WITH THE DEVIL (original)
Before there were any Wrong Turn flicks, there was this movie. Made you think you could not go anywhere without running into a crazy WITCH CULT!

EXORCIST (original) I crack my own neck thinking about this one. I vowed never to eat Green Pea Soup again!

Carrie (original) Classic ending!

Creep Show That crate under the stairs story. That monstor's teeth when he bites into Adrienne Barbeau's head really scared me. Gross!

Madman (1982) This movie was very scary, but not gross like most are now. Gross is over done. SCARY is not gross. This movie was SCARY!

The Ring
and it's original foreign versio..Just scary!

Fearless Vampire Killers! Great movie. Fun too! The star of this was soon to be murdered for real by Charles Manson!

That's all for now. Many others have said some more of my favs, but these are the real favs, the MEMORABLE ones!









Join the store on FACEBOOK!



* All items must be returned prior to refund at your expense. Return shipping not refunded.



smayragrace
Tuesday, July 31, 2012 12:55:46 PM
Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member
Joined: 6/28/2012 | Posts: 4 | Points: 12
Mine Favorite Horror Film is Saw and The Dark Knight..
ShenValleyInitiative
Sunday, August 05, 2012 12:24:01 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member
Location: Over the hills and far away
Joined: 3/3/2008 | Posts: 8,501 | Points: 25,603
yourplace2 wrote:
My favorites are gonna show my age here. Some I saw when I was young, and back then, they were really scary.

In order of when I saw it:

1st ever saw: THE FLY! Original one in black & white.

When I was about 6, I woke up and headed out to the living room one night where my parents were sleeping on the sofa bed. The TV was on CHILLER THEATRE, and that was the movie. I'll never forget seeing that teeny tiny head on the spider web screamming HELLLlllppppppp MMEeeeeeee!!!!!

Mark of the Devil
Witchmakers
Night of the Living Dead
(Original).
I saw all three of these at a Drive-In Theater. They handed out BARF BAGS. We didn't need them, though, but I wish I still had one as a momento. Those movies were the grossest ever at the time. Tame now.

Evil Dead 2
Not the scariest, but the funnest I ever saw. Laughed so hard when he was hacking his hand off, saying Who's laugin now?!!!!!!!! I had not even seen Evil Dead 1 before that, so I had to rent it after that.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original).
This movie was the most INTENSE movie I ever saw at the time. 70 minutes long but 70 minutes stuck to the edge of my seat!


RACE WITH THE DEVIL (original)
Before there were any Wrong Turn flicks, there was this movie. Made you think you could not go anywhere without running into a crazy WITCH CULT!

EXORCIST (original) I crack my own neck thinking about this one. I vowed never to eat Green Pea Soup again!

Carrie (original) Classic ending!

Creep Show That crate under the stairs story. That monstor's teeth when he bites into Adrienne Barbeau's head really scared me. Gross!

Madman (1982) This movie was very scary, but not gross like most are now. Gross is over done. SCARY is not gross. This movie was SCARY!

The Ring
and it's original foreign versio..Just scary!

Fearless Vampire Killers! Great movie. Fun too! The star of this was soon to be murdered for real by Charles Manson!

That's all for now. Many others have said some more of my favs, but these are the real favs, the MEMORABLE ones!











Some good stuff there. I watched Race With The Devil for the first time last year, enjoyed it big time!
yourplace2
Monday, August 06, 2012 8:06:57 AM
Rank: Large Noggin
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Joined: 4/16/2008 | Posts: 409 | Points: 2,352
Shop at My Store
ShenValleyInitiative wrote:
yourplace2 wrote:
My favorites are gonna show my age here. Some I saw when I was young, and back then, they were really scary.

In order of when I saw it:

1st ever saw: THE FLY! Original one in black & white.

When I was about 6, I woke up and headed out to the living room one night where my parents were sleeping on the sofa bed. The TV was on CHILLER THEATRE, and that was the movie. I'll never forget seeing that teeny tiny head on the spider web screamming HELLLlllppppppp MMEeeeeeee!!!!!

Mark of the Devil
Witchmakers
Night of the Living Dead
(Original).
I saw all three of these at a Drive-In Theater. They handed out BARF BAGS. We didn't need them, though, but I wish I still had one as a momento. Those movies were the grossest ever at the time. Tame now.

Evil Dead 2
Not the scariest, but the funnest I ever saw. Laughed so hard when he was hacking his hand off, saying Who's laugin now?!!!!!!!! I had not even seen Evil Dead 1 before that, so I had to rent it after that.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original).
This movie was the most INTENSE movie I ever saw at the time. 70 minutes long but 70 minutes stuck to the edge of my seat!


RACE WITH THE DEVIL (original)
Before there were any Wrong Turn flicks, there was this movie. Made you think you could not go anywhere without running into a crazy WITCH CULT!

EXORCIST (original) I crack my own neck thinking about this one. I vowed never to eat Green Pea Soup again!

Carrie (original) Classic ending!

Creep Show That crate under the stairs story. That monstor's teeth when he bites into Adrienne Barbeau's head really scared me. Gross!

Madman (1982) This movie was very scary, but not gross like most are now. Gross is over done. SCARY is not gross. This movie was SCARY!

The Ring
and it's original foreign versio..Just scary!

Fearless Vampire Killers! Great movie. Fun too! The star of this was soon to be murdered for real by Charles Manson!

That's all for now. Many others have said some more of my favs, but these are the real favs, the MEMORABLE ones!



Some good stuff there. I watched Race With The Devil for the first time last year, enjoyed it big time!


Where did you find it? I've been wanting to see it again. Not on NETFLIX yet.
Join the store on FACEBOOK!



* All items must be returned prior to refund at your expense. Return shipping not refunded.



kidlippy
Saturday, November 03, 2012 9:50:10 PM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Location: Peg City
Joined: 5/12/2007 | Posts: 4,182 | Points: 51,100
Horrors are my favorite! Big Grin

Saw: parts 1 through 5. 6 and 7 were getting just plain stupid
Nightmare on Elm Street: Parts 1 through 4.
Friday the 13: Parts 1 through 6. The best Jason (Kane Hodder) didn't the worst Friday movies.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: original and remake
Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead
Return of the Living Dead 2 and 3
Evil Dead 1 and 2
Army of Darkness
Hellraiser 1 and 2
Hills Have Eyes: remake. Have yet to see original Sad
Jaws
Halloween 1 and 2
the Fly: remake
Cujo (still scares me)
Hostile 1 and 2
Friday the 13 remake
Halloween remake
Mindfreak
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 12:38:16 AM
Rank: Metahuman
Groups: Member
Location: On East 12th Street
Joined: 4/3/2009 | Posts: 176 | Points: 529
Evil Dead for me :P





THE DARK KNIGHT LIVES!

As soon as I get my gun, Ima point it out the window toward the setting sun.







MoonKnight1
Tuesday, December 18, 2012 12:31:19 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Location: Richmond, VA
Joined: 5/24/2010 | Posts: 5,169 | Points: 21,808
For some reason CHUD (Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers) scared the crap out of me when I first saw it. Probably 14 years old? Just the thought of some mutant flesh-eating sewer creatures gave me the heebie-jeebies!

In general I don't like the slasher / torture porn genre. There are too many real life stories like that if you read the paper or watch the news. It hits too close to home. I sort of prefer the outlandish, more sci-fi kind of horror.

Not sure if The Cube movies qualify as horror, they're more suspense I guess but WOW - those are some well made flicks with tons of nail-biting scenes! Even if they were made in Canada (just joking Canada, I love you!).

I would say Evil Dead II was scary but I pretty much laughed through the whole thing! Evil Dead (the original) was just as funny just not intentionally.

A few random thoughts:

Event Horizon - Brilliant
Zombie (1979) - Classic
The Shining - Not nearly as scary as the book
Dagon - Finally, someone does a good H P Lovecraft adaptation!
-if you are a horror film buff and you haven't seen Dagon yet -
do it now. You're welcome.
Hellraiser series - Scary and a good story. A rare combination.

I'm sure I missed a few...

Howie
Hall of Heroes
Quality. Consistency. Variety. Reliable. Fair. Friendly





Nickjohnn
Friday, December 06, 2013 12:40:03 AM
Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member
Joined: 12/6/2013 | Posts: 4 | Points: 12
These are mine favorite horror movies:

The Shining
The Evil Dead
Halloween I and 2
The Thing
Basket Case
cord58
Thursday, July 31, 2014 10:10:37 PM
Rank: Supporting Cast
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Location: California
Joined: 6/28/2014 | Posts: 10 | Points: 30
Read through all the lists and did not see The Descent.... 6 hot chicks stuck underground with cannibalistic mutants!

Ok my list:
Dawn of the dead (Remake is my all time Fav.)
Dawn of the dead all 3 versions
Day of the dead
The Dead
Descent 1&2
Attack the block
REC 1&2
Fido
Black Sheep
SpidermanGeek
Friday, August 01, 2014 11:51:13 AM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Guru, Marvel Host, Member, Moderator
Location: Orleans, Ontario
Joined: 5/9/2007 | Posts: 8,586 | Points: 44,388
I like'em all!!! lol.

but my favs to rewatch over and over are (in random order):

Evil Dead (all 3 + remake)
Night of the Living Dead (1968 & 1990)
Dawn of the Dead (2004, I'm sorry but the 1978 version is kinda boring)
Friday the 13th (1, 2 & 3)
Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
Return of the Living Dead
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
28 Days Later
Frankenstein (1931)
John Carpenter's Christine
The Fly (1986)


I was never a big fan of Exorcist, Shining or the Halloween franchise.


Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules, here.


I haz a Blog
ratrapp
Friday, October 24, 2014 5:11:21 PM
Rank: Metahuman
Groups: Member
Location: buena vista va
Joined: 11/2/2010 | Posts: 199 | Points: 597
salems lot.i was only a small kid at the time and it scared the crap out of me.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 pages: 1 2 [3]

Forum Jump

Access

You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

This page was generated in 0.256 seconds.
(0.105 seconds)

All images on comic collector live copyright of their respective publishers. © Copyright 2015, MidTen Media Inc. GOLO241