Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
X-Men (1991) 200 Options
monidaw1
Posted: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 5:07:16 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Anyone have a B copy that isn't defective?

I'm trying to read mine and a several page spread is repeated leaving out multiple pages making the story almost unintelligeble. 3 full pages of paper which translates into 12 pages of story missing and 12 pages duplicated.

Any of the other letter variants defective?

Bamf!!! Photobucket Pages

4saken1
Posted: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 6:00:15 PM

Shop at My Store

Mine seems OK!

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get 30% Off Select Comics
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Every domestic order of 25 or more comics gets FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Though I can't provide Free Shipping on foreign orders, we do offer a $5 refund on postage for purchases of 25 or more comics to foreign countries or a $10 refund if you buy 50 comics (again, foreign orders only).

monidaw1
Posted: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 6:53:43 PM

Shop at My Store

I wish they'd used actual page numbers. Not counting the inside cover it goes into repeat starting after the 8th page where Colossus promises to "mind the shop".

The repeated section ends with the section where Malice comes through the computer. Then there's one page that belongs in the book then it repeats the earlier section again which plays havok on the back end also when the other part of those dupped pages turns up.

Hopefully as you said it's not the entire batch and just a portion of them messed up but it makes no sense to order another one without knowing for sure it's not defective also.

4saken1
Posted: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 9:18:29 PM

Shop at My Store

So in your copy, the part up to where Colossus promises to "mind the shop" repeats itself until it gets to the section where Malice comes through the computer? In mine, the part where Colossus promises to "mind the shop" is followed by a scene with Iceman and Mystique.

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get 30% Off Select Comics
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Every domestic order of 25 or more comics gets FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Though I can't provide Free Shipping on foreign orders, we do offer a $5 refund on postage for purchases of 25 or more comics to foreign countries or a $10 refund if you buy 50 comics (again, foreign orders only).

monidaw1
Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 4:25:52 AM

Shop at My Store

The Iceman and Mystique part is the beginning of the six page section that gets repeated. It may be different in other copys since the 3 full size pages prior to printing that are in this one in place of 3 that are missing might mean if there's only one other copy out there, it's got the missing pages from my book duped. Hopefully this is a few book mess up at the printer and not a huge mix up with thousands of copys. Now to undo the staples and decover it in case I ever need a nice cover to upgrade a VG'd copy. I don't want to leave it untouched and allow a chance someone else has to get all excited to be reading issue 200 just to find an unreadable copy.