Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
NHL is back! Who ya got? Options
ShenValleyInitiative
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 10:31:52 AM

Groups: Member

rough start for my Caps, but just glad hockey is back!

SuperSoldier124
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 4:52:57 PM

wild!! 3-1 not a bad start.

add me on xbox live and PSN

PS3: wartorn11b
360: precious blood1

CosmicAvenger
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 4:37:33 PM

Groups: Beta, Characters Host, DC Host, Member, Moderator

This season has been verrrrry interesting so far.

Who would have thought that columbus would be able to do...anything!!

bobrovsky - solid #1. Will have bad starts but the once upon a time calder winner Mason should be able to step in.

Defense- Johnson (slightly overrated), wiznieski, two capable puck moving defncemen. Nikitin was a bargain from stlouis and is slowly solidifying his role.tyutin and aucoin make for good vets.

Forward- the added power of dubinsky and skill of anisimov is making up for the loss of nash. combined with speedy youngster atkinson, johansen, calvert, and the veteran presence.

There is a certain quality of depth here that some teams really lack. Suprising really.

I would almost take them to finish ahead of the likes of detroit.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
CosmicAvenger
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 4:38:27 PM

SuperSoldier124 wrote:
wild!! 3-1 not a bad start.

They will just keep getting better. Their goalie tandem is among the top ten in the league.

Defence can be strengthened around Suter a little more.

Forwards... some of the best in the league

MoonKnight1
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 5:52:03 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Chicago Blackhawks - 3
Opponents - 0

Scoreboard!

Dallas Stars - you're next!

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 10:55:06 AM

Shop at My Store

Blackhawks! Undefeated!

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Hall Liquidations

SuperSoldier124
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 11:13:41 AM

Last night was a tough one. I was rooting for the wild but my wife's team are the blues. I didn't hear the end of it till I left for work. Still got faith the wild will bounce back.

add me on xbox live and PSN

PS3: wartorn11b
360: precious blood1

CosmicAvenger
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 3:24:44 PM

SuperSoldier124 wrote:
Last night was a tough one. I was rooting for the wild but my wife's team are the blues. I didn't hear the end of it till I left for work. Still got faith the wild will bounce back.

That game was nuts. It was back and forth the whole time and the blues barely squeezed out the win.

The wild will be fine though. Heatley has to start hitting the back of the net a bit more though

CosmicAvenger
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 3:25:10 PM

How about those Red Wings!?!?!

crunchbird
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:24:17 PM

Is San Jose really that good or is this just their usual regular season wins then a different team shows up in the playoffs?
scotteaves
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:54:08 PM

Groups: Approver, Approver Moderator, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Guru, Member, Subscriber

crunchbird wrote:
Is San Jose really that good or is this just their usual regular season wins then a different team shows up in the playoffs?

SJ is good, but not that good.

MoonKnight1
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 1:56:04 PM

Shop at My Store

I know it's early but it is hard not to be excited about the Blackhawks fast start. The Minnesota Wild will be a test tonight. Next home game for Chicago is halfway through February. Six game road trip, wow.

Hall Liquidations

scotteaves
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 2:44:36 PM

Groups: Approver, Approver Moderator, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Guru, Member, Subscriber

MoonKnight1 wrote:
I know it's early but it is hard not to be excited about the Blackhawks fast start. The Minnesota Wild will be a test tonight. Next home game for Chicago is halfway through February. Six game road trip, wow.

I'm pulling for the 'Hawks for 2 reasons:

1) I have Patrick Sharp on my fantasy team.

2) Wild have that traitorous punk Parise.

jbeeman85
Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2013 3:17:42 PM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

Let's go Predators. Good God they can't score a goal to save their lives right now. Losing 3 games in a skills competition (shootout) is depressing but I guess I should be glad they at least got playoff points for it. Here's hoping that things will turn around once they come back home to the Bridgestone. I will be there every game cheering them on from 331. GO PREDS!!!
jbeeman85
Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2013 3:19:32 PM

scotteaves wrote:
MoonKnight1 wrote:

I'm pulling for the 'Hawks for 2 reasons:

1) I have Patrick Sharp on my fantasy team.

2) Wild have that traitorous punk Parise.

I can't bring myself to pull for Chicago but I get the anti-Minnesota thing, they also have the traitorous Suter.
MoonKnight1
Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2013 4:22:13 PM

Shop at My Store

Wild win in a shoot-out. Oh well, at least Chicago earned a point out of it. Great game! Can't win 'em all.

Hall Liquidations

jbeeman85
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 6:46:08 AM

Preds finally win a shootout. Next up, San Jose on Saturday. Nervous about that one.
MoonKnight1
Posted: Sunday, February 03, 2013 8:11:18 AM

Shop at My Store

Third time is the charm! After two consecutive shootout losses, the Blackhawks pull one out last night!

Hall Liquidations

jbeeman85
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 10:57:37 AM

Predators gave San Jose their first loss late Saturday/early Sunday. Two shootout wins in a row, starting to get things going now. Maybe they can start winning in regulation so other teams don't keep getting playoff points too. Go Preds, next up St. Louis on Tuesday.
MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 1:34:48 PM

Shop at My Store

I know that the scheduling is kind of crazy this year for obvious reasons but the Blackhawks are in the middle of a 6 game 12 day road trip and follow that with 7 home games in 14 days. Is this the same with other teams? Not complaining, just think it's a little odd.

San Jose tonight! Too bad they lost yesterday, I think they are really going to be fired up.

Hall Liquidations