Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Any development news? Options
AlacrityFitzhugh
Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2013 5:27:07 PM

Groups: Member

Any news on further development of the software? That wishlist is quite long and getting old.

-- Alacrity

darkbeast
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013 11:04:25 AM

no do you have something?
Flagwaver
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013 11:25:46 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

Alacrity is pointing out the fact that it has been over a year since a request for features we would like to see was sent out and no progress has been made on any of them, many of which have been asked for for a long long time.
CrossbowComics
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013 1:33:33 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Well a couple tweaks were done, my understanding is a new version of the software is on the way that should address more of the requested features. No release date has been given yet. I agree, there's stuff I'm waiting on too, crossing my fingers.

future home - TreehouseComicShop.com

Flagwaver
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013 9:35:14 PM

The only tweak that comes to mind is the ability to sort the stores list by how many books on your wishlist they have. I guess that is an okay feature but not one I find helpful. The main thing I want is the ability to set search results to only include grades I am looking for. A store could have every single book on my wishlist (which is thousands) but I am not going to buy from them if they only have them in poor condition. I only buy books in VF to NM condition and get tired of having to slog through pages and pages of books on my wishlist that are not in those conditions. Give me the ability to only see VF-NM books and then the store sorting feature will be worthwhile to me.
wangdehong303
Posted: Friday, January 18, 2013 3:55:48 AM

I hope this means at least once a month or at least once during a six week grading period, sometimes once every week or so.
Flagwaver
Posted: Friday, January 18, 2013 6:35:06 AM

Eh?
pottersan
Posted: Friday, January 18, 2013 9:59:55 PM

Shop at My Store

Flagwaver wrote:
The only tweak that comes to mind is the ability to sort the stores list by how many books on your wishlist they have. I guess that is an okay feature but not one I find helpful. The main thing I want is the ability to set search results to only include grades I am looking for. A store could have every single book on my wishlist (which is thousands) but I am not going to buy from them if they only have them in poor condition. I only buy books in VF to NM condition and get tired of having to slog through pages and pages of books on my wishlist that are not in those conditions. Give me the ability to only see VF-NM books and then the store sorting feature will be worthwhile to me.
You can do that now.

Click on store locator, then click twice on wishlist to sort from most to least.

I just found this out a week or so ago.

Make shopping a ton easier.

Join me on Marvel War of Heroes! Alphacomics, use referral code eng572582 and get bonus items!!

Visit My Facebook Page!

Alpha Comics has LOOSE Action Figures & T Shirts!

Other great CCL Stores;
BlueMoon Comics, The Comic Book Stop, Comics Castle, ComicVortex, TREEHOUSE , The Android's Dungeon, Nerdgasm_Comics
Flagwaver
Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013 9:11:42 AM

I think you missed my point. The ability to sort stores by number of items in your wishlist is one of the two tweaks that HAVE been implemented in the past year. The other being that we no longer have to wait for the page to refresh when adding items to the shopping cart. Again, while nice, the store sorting feature does not help me if I have to go through pages and pages of books in conditons I do not want. If you could set a default so that only books in conditons you choose were shown and then sort stores that have those conditions, the store sort feature would help me.
pottersan
Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013 10:44:27 AM

Shop at My Store

Flagwaver wrote:
I think you missed my point. The ability to sort stores by number of items in your wishlist is one of the two tweaks that HAVE been implemented in the past year. The other being that we no longer have to wait for the page to refresh when adding items to the shopping cart. Again, while nice, the store sorting feature does not help me if I have to go through pages and pages of books in conditons I do not want. If you could set a default so that only books in conditons you choose were shown and then sort stores that have those conditions, the store sort feature would help me.
Ah, yes, that would be nice.

Join me on Marvel War of Heroes! Alphacomics, use referral code eng572582 and get bonus items!!

Visit My Facebook Page!

Alpha Comics has LOOSE Action Figures & T Shirts!

Other great CCL Stores;
BlueMoon Comics, The Comic Book Stop, Comics Castle, ComicVortex, TREEHOUSE , The Android's Dungeon, Nerdgasm_Comics
Atilla2k
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2013 6:42:40 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

pottersan wrote:
Flagwaver wrote:
Ah, yes, that would be nice.

Oh Yeah! +1.

b0bafett
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 2:59:36 PM

Groups: Guru, Member

+1
AlacrityFitzhugh
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 7:38:21 PM

That's all well and good, but I'm more interested in hearing what progress is being made (if any), rather than spark yet another "desired features" thread.

-- Alacrity

43rdStreetComicBooks
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 10:41:17 AM

AlacrityFitzhugh wrote:
That's all well and good, but I'm more interested in hearing what progress is being made (if any), rather than spark yet another "desired features" thread.

I agree as Im fairly new to the site I have looked for what improvements have been made and that are planned and I cant seem to find anything recent other then a year or older. I love the site its a great place, at the same time I would like that there would be something that would make me feel that I am getting something for my monthly sub fee, sales commision fees and listing fees other then being able to sell. In todays age software needs to be updated routinely otherwise someone else will come out with something better and then youll have to play catch up and by then youve probably lost to many loyal customers to keep up.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convince the world he didn't exist"

www.43rdstreetmtgcards.com

www.43rdstreetcomicbooks.com