Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Pray For Me.... Options
Thundercron
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 2:28:42 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

So the wife is having me go out this Friday night at midnight to pick up the latest (and, thankfully, last) Twilight movie. What's worse, she's having a Twilight Marathon that day, and she's MAKING ME watch them ALL with her. And since she accompanied me to WizardWorld last weekend (and was able to snag another Walking Dead Exclusive thanks to her presence), I can't really protest. I'm not even going to be able to make snide comments! No distractions, either--no comics, no internet.

It's going to be a long day....Anxious
Xylob
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 4:00:03 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Thundercron wrote:
...she's having a Twilight Marathon that day, and she's MAKING ME watch them ALL with her.
You almost had my sympathies, but then you said
Thundercron wrote:
...since she accompanied me to WizardWorld last weekend (and was able to snag another Walking Dead Exclusive thanks to her presence)...
time to pay the piper my friend.
Just drink heavily and you'll sleep through most of the pain.

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
SuperSoldier124
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 4:16:40 PM

Groups: Member

Fact she hasn't said anything about beer! Small price to pay for them book though man. Nice deal if you ask me.

add me on xbox live and PSN

PS3: wartorn11b
360: precious blood1

KingZombie
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 6:16:55 PM

Pray
MoonKnight1
Posted: Friday, March 01, 2013 7:35:35 AM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Thundercron wrote:
So the wife is having me go out this Friday night at midnight to pick up the latest (and, thankfully, last) Twilight movie. What's worse, she's having a Twilight Marathon that day, and she's MAKING ME watch them ALL with her. It's going to be a long day....Anxious

I hope you have prepared well for today. I would have a backup bottle of liquor stashed somewhere just in case she discovers the first one! Good luck, let us know how it turns out.

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Now with 1,500+ positive feedback on the four letter site!
Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

Xylob
Posted: Friday, March 01, 2013 8:59:58 AM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Learn from my mistake - DO NOT refer to the last two movies as "Breaking Wind" in the presence of your beloved...

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
Thundercron
Posted: Friday, March 01, 2013 10:06:59 AM

Shop at My Store

Yep, today's the day. Busy getting orders packed before she wakes up. I think I'll go hide in my garage, maybe she'll think I'm still at work....
Thundercron
Posted: Friday, March 01, 2013 9:03:01 PM

Shop at My Store

Okay, we're in the middle of New Moon (the second one). Which is probably the most boringest one of all (so that's really saying something). With the most boringest looking werewolves in all of movie history. And the most boringest ending of any movie. Where nothing keeps on happening...Wall
HeroComics
Posted: Friday, March 01, 2013 10:14:32 PM

Shop at My Store

Thundercron wrote:
Okay, we're in the middle of New Moon (the second one). Which is probably the most boringest one of all (so that's really saying something). With the most boringest looking werewolves in all of movie history. And the most boringest ending of any movie. Where nothing keeps on happening...Wall

Make her watch BLADE, The Series. It killed me ever wanting to see any vampire anything, ever.Hypnotized
Thundercron
Posted: Saturday, March 02, 2013 1:19:12 AM

Shop at My Store

HeroComics wrote:
Thundercron wrote:

Make her watch BLADE, The Series. It killed me ever wanting to see any vampire anything, ever.Hypnotized

Not sure if that's a positive or negative. Because Blade the series was so good that you don't ever want to watch anything vampire ever again, or it was so bad that it turned you off to the genre entirely?
fenix1977
Posted: Saturday, March 02, 2013 2:57:30 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

I have been dodging the Twilight bullet for years! I hope you survived.

Mad Bloggings

Dreadnok01
Posted: Saturday, March 02, 2013 8:26:49 AM

Pray Pray Pray

I feel for you sir. Also, I am about to be roped into the same situation. Crying
MoonKnight1
Posted: Saturday, March 02, 2013 8:32:23 AM

Shop at My Store

I got through about the first hour of the first movie before I couldn't watch anymore. Who would have thought that a movie about vampires versus werewolves would be so boring?

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

Thundercron
Posted: Saturday, March 02, 2013 12:15:43 PM

Shop at My Store

MoonKnight1 wrote:
I got through about the first hour of the first movie before I couldn't watch anymore. Who would have thought that a movie about vampires versus werewolves would be so boring?

This is my thought exactly. I don't really mind the concept, and I can even get past the wooden acting and Taylor Lautner not having a shirt on for no good reason most of the time. It's just that it's soooo borrring!!

Not to give away the ending to the latest one, but it was actually getting good at the end and finally being pretty awesome. But then--nope, not really!

Ah well...the women love it, I guess....
fenix1977
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 1:01:50 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

The Twilight spoof movie was at least entertaining and watchable.

Mad Bloggings

MoonKnight1
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 9:31:35 AM

Shop at My Store

Looks like, against all odds, you made it. Congratulations!

Hall Liquidations