Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Captain America Options
Grwurz
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 6:21:26 PM

Groups: Member

I like the Remender Captain America book. Since I only read Indestructible Hulk and Uncanny X-Men, I can even overlook the obvious continuity problems!

I was just wondering if anybody else thinks that this Ian kid is maybe a little more than they are letting on. Issue 4 shows that Cap is training him and has been for 11 years.

I'm not sure exactly where they would go with it, but could we be looking at a future sidekick, a future villain, or maybe even a future replacement?

Free shipping is available on ANY order $40.00 and above. No minimum books necessary. Whether it's 1 book or 100 books. If it's $40.00 or more, it ships FREE!

Also, if you buy 10 or more $1.00 books, all the $1.00 books are 25% off. Effectively making them $.75 books! I've got hundreds of them!

Come take a look!
griff193
Posted: Friday, March 08, 2013 2:56:44 PM
Groups: Member

Have only read through issue #1-#3, but am enjoying this title. I like the fact that CAP has been taken out of his comfort zone, and put in a hostile environment. I agree with you on the kid...perhaps a clone of Rogers due to all of the flashbacks they keep going to of Steve growing up??

BurningDoom
Posted: Friday, March 08, 2013 6:26:04 PM

Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, TV Host

griff193 wrote:
Have only read through issue #1-#3, but am enjoying this title. I like the fact that CAP has been taken out of his comfort zone, and put in a hostile environment. I agree with you on the kid...perhaps a clone of Rogers due to all of the flashbacks they keep going to of Steve growing up??

Wouldn't a clone of Cap just be some scrawny kid without the Super-Soldier serum?

***CHECK OUT MY COMIC TRADING LIST, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE VIDEO GAMES WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE COMIC CARDS WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
kisstour03
Posted: Sunday, March 17, 2013 8:22:42 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

I'm enjoying this run just because it's so far removed from what we've been reading Cap wise for the last few years. I'm sure the continuity would seem screwy to me if I read any of the Avengers titles besides Secret Avengers. But I don't get too hung up on continuity anyway. I just want a good story. As for Ian, I'm hoping for a happy outcome but I think the seeds of something tragic have already been set in issue 4.