CCL Buyers - How Do You Shop? Options
BurningDoom
Posted: Saturday, March 09, 2013 10:30:04 PM

Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, TV Host

pottersan wrote:
BurningDoom wrote:
pottersan wrote:
dunleavy75 wrote:
I basically just browse 4 stores and sometimes use my wish list. I need to update big time though, as I let my subscription expire a ways back. The stores are Alpha Comics, ComicsCastle, Curious Goods, and TreeHouse.
dun, I can give you a FREE copy of the CCL cd software with any purchase!

I'd love a CD copy of the software with my next purchase, if possible! I always prefer physical media to download-only.

You know, these things ain't cheap!

Seriously though, I think I actually have 2 copies ( and yes, these are the official copies. I purchased them from CCL for a past promotion.)
Let me dig around, by the time I fill your wishlist I should find my second copy.

No worries then. I have the software. You don't have to worry about sending one if they aren't cheap. I assumed they were promotional freebies, or something.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
pottersan
Posted: Saturday, March 09, 2013 10:45:33 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

BurningDoom wrote:
pottersan wrote:
BurningDoom wrote:
pottersan wrote:
dunleavy75 wrote:
I basically just browse 4 stores and sometimes use my wish list. I need to update big time though, as I let my subscription expire a ways back. The stores are Alpha Comics, ComicsCastle, Curious Goods, and TreeHouse.
dun, I can give you a FREE copy of the CCL cd software with any purchase!

I'd love a CD copy of the software with my next purchase, if possible! I always prefer physical media to download-only.

You know, these things ain't cheap!

Seriously though, I think I actually have 2 copies ( and yes, these are the official copies. I purchased them from CCL for a past promotion.)
Let me dig around, by the time I fill your wishlist I should find my second copy.

No worries then. I have the software. You don't have to worry about sending one if they aren't cheap. I assumed they were promotional freebies, or something.
Don't swear it, its yours!

As soon as I find it that is.....

Join me on Marvel War of Heroes! Alphacomics, use referral code eng572582 and get bonus items!!

Visit My Facebook Page!

Alpha Comics has LOOSE Action Figures & T Shirts!

Other great CCL Stores;
BlueMoon Comics, The Comic Book Stop, Comics Castle, ComicVortex, TREEHOUSE , The Android's Dungeon, Nerdgasm_Comics
MoonKnight1
Posted: Friday, March 22, 2013 8:45:56 AM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Thank you to all for the great replies! I have certainly taken your opinions seriously and have begun to tinker with my selling process to better reflect the general consensus.

See you around!
Howie

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Hall Liquidations