Log In Forums Help
Comic Collector Live
Home :: CCL Messageboard
Find Comics for Sale
Items For Sale
All Comics For Sale
New Releases
CGC Comics
Bundled Lots
Store Locator
Search Library
Search By Title
Publisher
Story Arc
Character
Credits
Release Date
Change Request Manager
News & Reviews
Reviews
News
Our Products and Services
Get the Software
Buying Comics And Stuff
Selling Your Comics
Opening A Store
Community
Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Poor Customer Service and Canceled Order Options
CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2013 8:07:19 PM

Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/23/2007
Posts: 3,724
Points: 22,118
Atilla2k wrote:
CuriousGoodsNComics wrote:
posted another update in the sellers corner for orders shipped...



How about addressing Shuddyboy's original complaint?Whistle


hows about you mind your own business..punk...Shame on You
freakdylan
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2013 8:53:07 PM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/4/2012
Posts: 961
Points: 6,367
Atilla2k wrote:
CuriousGoodsNComics wrote:
posted another update in the sellers corner for orders shipped...



How about addressing Shuddyboy's original complaint?Whistle


I thought he did

Quote:
this order was not able to be shipped in the 1 or 2 days that you said that you were told. we refunded you because we did not want you to be inconvenienced. thanks, --------- Happy


While I usually find CGNC to be rude in his posts (Even if sometimes funny) I see nothing wrong with what he did.

Customer asked for status update and was told info
Asked 2nd time and CGNC gave him a refund.

I also found nothing smug about his last message as claimed by Shuddyboy.



Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicsCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar


Now for the sellers helping me finish my TMNT collection:

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics



Atilla2k
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2013 9:08:35 PM

Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Approver, Member

Joined: 10/8/2007
Posts: 1,623
Points: 97,850
Location: NY
freakdylan wrote:
I thought he did:

CuriousGoodsNComics wrote:
this order was not able to be shipped in the 1 or 2 days that you said that you were told. we refunded you because we did not want you to be inconvenienced. thanks, --------- Happy


While I usually find CGNC to be rude in his posts (Even if sometimes funny) I see nothing wrong with what he did.

Customer asked for status update and was told info
Asked 2nd time and CGNC gave him a refund.

I also found nothing smug about his last message as claimed by Shuddyboy.



Actually that was an e-mail to shuddyboy who then went on to post this thread and CuriousGoodsNComics side-stepped him like a turd on the sidewalk, didn't you Don?

CuriousGoodsNComics wrote:
hows about you mind your own business..punk...Shame on You


Yeah thanks for making my point for me....Big Grin

freakdylan
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2013 9:17:58 PM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/4/2012
Posts: 961
Points: 6,367
Atilla2k wrote:


Actually that was an e-mail to shuddyboy who then went on to post this thread and CuriousGoodsNComics side-stepped him like a turd on the sidewalk didn't you Don?


Actually shudderboy never asked a question? He was simply stating how he felt mistreated for getting a refund and CGNC's smug reply. He made a blank statement about how he felt jilted or something but never asked for clarification, and I know it was in and email, but it did answer his only question he asked

Quote:
Hi. Just wondering if my books have gone out yet


That was only question posed and it was via message to CGNC and he got a reply and a refund.

Now obviously CGNC might have thrown in a couple more vowels and such as to why order was canceled but does it really matter? He closed his store, customer was refunded, books are gone, nobody loses.

It happens!

Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicsCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar


Now for the sellers helping me finish my TMNT collection:

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics



Atilla2k
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2013 9:30:10 PM

Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Approver, Member

Joined: 10/8/2007
Posts: 1,623
Points: 97,850
Location: NY
freakdylan wrote:
Now obviously CGNC might have thrown in a couple more vowels and such as to why order was canceled but does it really matter? He closed his store, customer was refunded, books are gone, nobody loses.
It happens!


Yes it does matter because here we have a newbie to ccl who is mistreated by someone who doesn’t have to be held accountable to anyone because they’re gone with the wind. Said newbie is feeling jilted and more than a little cautious about making another purchase here on ccl because of the treatment he received. So shuddyboy does lose out and so do several others who’ve offended Don now or in the past… & yeah it happens but word of mouth gets around and the few become the many and ccl gets a bad name.

freakdylan
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2013 11:56:14 PM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/4/2012
Posts: 961
Points: 6,367
Atilla2k wrote:


Yes it does matter because here we have a newbie to ccl who is mistreated by someone who doesn’t have to be held accountable to anyone because they’re gone with the wind. Said newbie is feeling jilted and more than a little cautious about making another purchase here on ccl because of the treatment he received. So shuddyboy does lose out and so do several others who’ve offended Don now or in the past… & yeah it happens but word of mouth gets around and the few become the many and ccl gets a bad name.


I seriously doubt Don can damage this site all by his lonesome self. In fact if you read the thread half of the comments are about how wonderful other stores are. If one single bad experience ruined a site ebay would have been out of biz a long time ago, then again they do update there site a lot, lol.

The customer wasnt ripped off, Don didnt want his customer waiting around forever so he refunded buyer. I fail to see how something so small as a customer getting a refund when buyer cant ship books out in a timely manner becomes some horrible seller who is going to ruin CCL.

Just my 2 cents and you have your opinion but I have had way worse experiences buying comics then getting a refund.

Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicsCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar


Now for the sellers helping me finish my TMNT collection:

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics



b0bafett
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 11:02:22 AM

Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Guru, Member

Joined: 2/23/2007
Posts: 1,476
Points: 4,710
Just my 2 cents ccl has been going down hill for awhile now. Every year we get a post from Joe or someone else saying big things coming soon & we are still waiting.

So to say Don is the cause of this is just plan stupid. I bet the only reason your saying anything is because you have some kind of beef with Don. If it was anyone else I doubt you would've posted.
Thundercron
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 12:12:45 PM

Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Joined: 9/14/2008
Posts: 2,623
Points: 32,584
Location: Vancouver, Washington
b0bafett wrote:
Just my 2 cents ccl has been going down hill for awhile now. Every year we get a post from Joe or someone else saying big things coming soon & we are still waiting.

So to say Don is the cause of this is just plan stupid. I bet the only reason your saying anything is because you have some kind of beef with Don. If it was anyone else I doubt you would've posted.


How does one dispute between one buyer and one seller illustrate how CCL is going "downhill?"
pottersan
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 12:27:56 PM

Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Joined: 9/28/2007
Posts: 4,516
Points: 44,420
Location: Bainbridge Island, Washington
Thundercron wrote:
b0bafett wrote:
Just my 2 cents ccl has been going down hill for awhile now. Every year we get a post from Joe or someone else saying big things coming soon & we are still waiting.

So to say Don is the cause of this is just plan stupid. I bet the only reason your saying anything is because you have some kind of beef with Don. If it was anyone else I doubt you would've posted.


How does one dispute between one buyer and one seller illustrate how CCL is going "downhill?"
Well, bobafett has seen alot since Feb 2007. I know quite a bit has changed since I started September 2007(I started selling in April 2008).

Sellers / Approvers used to have semi-regular call in conferences....Joe use to have more of a presence on the boards...There was an awesome all around asset called Mr Miracle who helped out alot.... Alot of updates and improvements have not come to fruition....

I personally still have faith in the site and see it as the best thing going, but I can certainly understand the frustration of some....



Join me on Marvel War of Heroes! Alphacomics, use referral code eng572582 and get bonus items!!



Visit My Facebook Page!

Alpha Comics has LOOSE Action Figures & T Shirts!

Other great CCL Stores;
BlueMoon Comics, The Comic Book Stop, Comics Castle, ComicVortex, TREEHOUSE , The Android's Dungeon, Nerdgasm_Comics
Atilla2k
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:01:30 PM

Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Approver, Member

Joined: 10/8/2007
Posts: 1,623
Points: 97,850
Location: NY
freakdylan wrote:

I seriously doubt Don can damage this site all by his lonesome self.


I never said Don was damaging the site all by himself. What I said was that every negative transaction adds up (for all sellers) and the few become the many and that damages the site. CCL isn't this huge corporate beast that's bullet-proof like Ebay seems to be & with what social media is today we don't need that.


freakdylan wrote:
The customer wasnt ripped off, Don didnt want his customer waiting around forever so he refunded buyer. I fail to see how something so small as a customer getting a refund when buyer cant ship books out in a timely manner becomes some horrible seller who is going to ruin CCL.


Again I never said that the customer was ripped off, I merely agreed that he received poor customer service, also he wasn't refunded out of the kindness of Don's heart it was to teach him a lesson.

freakdylan wrote:
Just my 2 cents and you have your opinion but I have had way worse experiences buying comics then getting a refund.


Yeah we all have.

b0bafett wrote:
Just my 2 cents ccl has been going down hill for awhile now. Every year we get a post from Joe or someone else saying big things coming soon & we are still waiting.

So to say Don is the cause of this is just plan stupid. I bet the only reason your saying anything is because you have some kind of beef with Don. If it was anyone else I doubt you would've posted.


1) Nobody said that CCL is going downhill, this is a conversation about poor customer service.
2) Nobody said that Don is the cause of anything other than bad customer service.
3) I have NO personal "beef" w/ Don, I'm merely sticking up for the little guy. I've bought plenty of comics from him.
4) I've posted plenty about bad sellers anybody remember steve @ thirdeyecomics?

CrossbowComics
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 3:50:13 PM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Joined: 10/14/2008
Posts: 998
Points: 3,188
Location: look up
Let's keep in mind that we had a recession & there may have been cutbacks handed down from above. Joe lost his son too. Hopefully this is the year we can turn the corner though.




future home - TreehouseComicShop.com


MoonKnight1
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 3:56:42 PM

Rank: Celestial
Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Joined: 5/24/2010
Posts: 3,332
Points: 12,387
Location: Richmond, VA
CrossbowComics wrote:
Joe lost his son too.


Thoughts and prayers , Joe. I can't imagine how hard that would be.

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!



Hall Liquidations


pottersan
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 3:59:41 PM

Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Joined: 9/28/2007
Posts: 4,516
Points: 44,420
Location: Bainbridge Island, Washington
CrossbowComics wrote:
Let's keep in mind that we had a recession & there may have been cutbacks handed down from above. Joe lost his son too. Hopefully this is the year we can turn the corner though.
True. I wasn't harping on the facts, just stating how some of those who have been on the site have seen a ton of changes and the lack of a ton as well....

Regardless, I'm still stoked at the ease of selling and filling in my own personal collection....

Join me on Marvel War of Heroes! Alphacomics, use referral code eng572582 and get bonus items!!



Visit My Facebook Page!

Alpha Comics has LOOSE Action Figures & T Shirts!

Other great CCL Stores;
BlueMoon Comics, The Comic Book Stop, Comics Castle, ComicVortex, TREEHOUSE , The Android's Dungeon, Nerdgasm_Comics
b0bafett
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 4:11:05 PM

Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Guru, Member

Joined: 2/23/2007
Posts: 1,476
Points: 4,710
How is shuddyboy a newbie if he has been a member since 2009?

As for the word of mouth gets around and the few become the many and ccl gets a bad name.

Hmm if this was really the case I think e-bay would already be shut down.



Xylob
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 4:38:39 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Joined: 8/12/2007
Posts: 8,208
Points: 66,358
b0bafett wrote:
How is shuddyboy a newbie if he has been a member since 2009?

shuddyboy wrote:
I haven't been active here in the forum, or much as a buyer on the site. All I use CCL for is to catalog and keep track of the comics in my collection, but I've started to make purchases here recently...


Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 6:08:05 PM

Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/23/2007
Posts: 3,724
Points: 22,118
Atilla2k wrote:
freakdylan wrote:
Now obviously CGNC might have thrown in a couple more vowels and such as to why order was canceled but does it really matter? He closed his store, customer was refunded, books are gone, nobody loses.
It happens!


Yes it does matter because here we have a newbie to ccl who is mistreated by someone who doesn’t have to be held accountable to anyone because they’re gone with the wind. Said newbie is feeling jilted and more than a little cautious about making another purchase here on ccl because of the treatment he received. So shuddyboy does lose out and so do several others who’ve offended Don now or in the past… & yeah it happens but word of mouth gets around and the few become the many and ccl gets a bad name.


sorry to disappoint you but ccl already has a bad name with out any efforts from my end, one additional reason why i closed up shop here...theres a hole in the ccl boat...wont be long...
CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 6:09:24 PM

Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/23/2007
Posts: 3,724
Points: 22,118
b0bafett wrote:
Just my 2 cents ccl has been going down hill for awhile now. Every year we get a post from Joe or someone else saying big things coming soon & we are still waiting.

So to say Don is the cause of this is just plan stupid. I bet the only reason your saying anything is because you have some kind of beef with Don. If it was anyone else I doubt you would've posted.


your right,as always...thanks bud
CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 6:10:22 PM

Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/23/2007
Posts: 3,724
Points: 22,118
Thundercron wrote:
b0bafett wrote:
Just my 2 cents ccl has been going down hill for awhile now. Every year we get a post from Joe or someone else saying big things coming soon & we are still waiting.

So to say Don is the cause of this is just plan stupid. I bet the only reason your saying anything is because you have some kind of beef with Don. If it was anyone else I doubt you would've posted.


How does one dispute between one buyer and one seller illustrate how CCL is going "downhill?"


it doesnt...but the other 98% grievances here will do it...
CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 6:11:52 PM

Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/23/2007
Posts: 3,724
Points: 22,118
pottersan wrote:
Thundercron wrote:
b0bafett wrote:
Just my 2 cents ccl has been going down hill for awhile now. Every year we get a post from Joe or someone else saying big things coming soon & we are still waiting.

So to say Don is the cause of this is just plan stupid. I bet the only reason your saying anything is because you have some kind of beef with Don. If it was anyone else I doubt you would've posted.


How does one dispute between one buyer and one seller illustrate how CCL is going "downhill?"
Well, bobafett has seen alot since Feb 2007. I know quite a bit has changed since I started September 2007(I started selling in April 2008).

Sellers / Approvers used to have semi-regular call in conferences....Joe use to have more of a presence on the boards...There was an awesome all around asset called Mr Miracle who helped out alot.... Alot of updates and improvements have not come to fruition....

I personally still have faith in the site and see it as the best thing going, but I can certainly understand the frustration of some....



now all members make sure you pay attention who made this statement...for future reference...your still the man here alpha, and i wish you continued success
CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 6:13:33 PM

Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/23/2007
Posts: 3,724
Points: 22,118
Atilla2k wrote:
freakdylan wrote:

I seriously doubt Don can damage this site all by his lonesome self.


I never said Don was damaging the site all by himself. What I said was that every negative transaction adds up (for all sellers) and the few become the many and that damages the site. CCL isn't this huge corporate beast that's bullet-proof like Ebay seems to be & with what social media is today we don't need that.


freakdylan wrote:
The customer wasnt ripped off, Don didnt want his customer waiting around forever so he refunded buyer. I fail to see how something so small as a customer getting a refund when buyer cant ship books out in a timely manner becomes some horrible seller who is going to ruin CCL.


Again I never said that the customer was ripped off, I merely agreed that he received poor customer service, also he wasn't refunded out of the kindness of Don's heart it was to teach him a lesson.

freakdylan wrote:
Just my 2 cents and you have your opinion but I have had way worse experiences buying comics then getting a refund.


Yeah we all have.

b0bafett wrote:
Just my 2 cents ccl has been going down hill for awhile now. Every year we get a post from Joe or someone else saying big things coming soon & we are still waiting.

So to say Don is the cause of this is just plan stupid. I bet the only reason your saying anything is because you have some kind of beef with Don. If it was anyone else I doubt you would've posted.


1) Nobody said that CCL is going downhill, this is a conversation about poor customer service.
2) Nobody said that Don is the cause of anything other than bad customer service.
3) I have NO personal "beef" w/ Don, I'm merely sticking up for the little guy. I've bought plenty of comics from him.
4) I've posted plenty about bad sellers anybody remember steve @ thirdeyecomics?


my personal opinion...your still a chimp-o-chump...let me turn my back so you can trow some more salt...hater
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

This page was generated in 0.342 seconds.

ADVERTISEMENT . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
All images on comic collector live copyright of their respective publishers. © Copyright 2008, MidTen Media Inc. GOLO231