Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
VALIANT'S VOICE! (APRIL EDITION!) "What's New and What's News?" Options
The_Valiant_One
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 2:15:02 PM

Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Greetings and good morning, CCL-ers! Today is Monday, April 29th, 2013 and it's WAAAAAAY time I fill you guys in on all the exciting things that's happening both AT and FOR Comic Collector Live and what that means to you!

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Steve "The Valiant One" and I'm the Chief Brand Officer of CCL. I've been with the company in some capacity since 2007 and I fell in love with the site from the day I logged on. CCL is not only a terrific resource for me as both a collector and a seller, but also a great place to interact with fellow collectors on stuff as well. These "Valiant's Voice" segments have really been a way for me to communicate with the membership of CCL on what's happening here. However, we've had so much going on for CCL, that I haven't been able to update you! So here's the skinny:

1) WHERE IS CCL'S OFFICES?

Comic Collector Live is based in Hendersonville, Tennessee and continues to do so. In the 4th quarter of last year, the decision was made to move into a new location in the same building. Joe Butler (who friends of CCL will know as the CEO of the company and creator of CCL) completely gutted the office, redesigned it and gave us an incredible new location of which to base our operations out of. It's small, but honestly, we look and feel like a start-up company. In the past, I've had members of CCL come by to visit us and our offices have been less than stellar. NO MORE. SO...for future reference to everyone...our new offices are located at:

131 Sanders Ferry Rd
Suite 201
Hendersonville, TN

2) WHAT IS CCL'S PHONE NUMBER?

There are a few paths to CCL Customer Service that sadly have NOT been updated on our site and we know this sucks and we're really sorry. As you guys may or may not know, there are only a few of us here, and we don't get to stuff as quickly as some might like. It's on the "to-do" list, but truthfully hasn't been done. However, the good news is we are totally accessible. Since I can't be everywhere in the Forums, I expect and hope CCL Alumni to pass on my personal contact information to any members posting questions about a problem or question. So....for future reference to everyone...our office phone number is:

615-264-4747
Our offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail me directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com.
I can help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

3) WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?

Answer: Right here AND everywhere! I continue to work on, around and for CCL here at the company and everywhere else I'm at. And for those of you who think I don't do anything because I don't post in the forums as much...? Wow. Did you know we were in WASHINGTON DC at AWESOMECON 2013 promoting Comic Collector Live AND we had our best show turnout ever? Indeed. CCL was there selling variants, software and comics PLUS we gave out our new CCL fliers and to promote CCL, I gave out over 200 Lone Ranger #10 variants for free to VIPS and other people at the show. CCL's logo was in everyone's hands. That was April 18-22. THEN I was home for one full day and got back on the road to attend C2E2 for the weekend. Made some great contacts and spoke with lots of CCL users who recognized me from the site (very cool!) I got in Sunday morning at 2am. Needless to say, I'm pooped. CCL will be attending MANY more conventions this year...(including DERBY CITY COMIC CON in Louisville, Tennessee right off the top of my head) But I'm ALWAYS around. I do check my e-mail. I do check my private messages. And I often do respond on weekends on my off time.

4) WHAT'S NEW FOR CCL?!? UPDATES, PLEASE.

Ok, you want an update. And I'm prepared to give you a good one! Joe and I have recruited a development team to work on our new updated look for CCL as well as development on our companion VIDEO GAME website that we've mentioned in the past. We affectionately refer to this as "Project Geek". This week we're looking at some of the wire framing design for CCL 2.0 and progress continues to be made. An official announcement of this hasn't been made by our company because I do NOT want to bring something to our membership I care about which will not happen. This IS happening. Our next development meeting is Thursday and I'm excited to see what they've done. There will be some AWESOME stuff coming this year...including our retail gift shop opening this summer and much more! We recently relaunched and redesigned our own personal company's website: www.golocomedia.com so progress is being made to get some new updated information up about us.

I want to say thanks again for everyone's continued support for our site and you won't be disappointed in what we're doing. It's going to be great for the company and for the membership and should finally make CCL available to everyone that wants it on ANY platform AND any device.

Please feel free to copy my contact information in case you need it OR pass this post along for anyone else to read as well. Please understand that I DO NOT read or am able sometimes due to my being away from the office (like the last 2 weeks) to read every post in every forum, so please contact me through the channels above for any questions or help. You can always also PM me through CCL's messaging system too.

VIVA CCL! Stay tuned for another update next week as well as perhaps a picture or two AND the return of our monthly giveaways in MAY.

Applause Applause Applause Applause

Thundercron
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 3:29:47 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Goody!
Reggie
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 5:39:02 PM

Groups: Member

Applause Dancing

Atilla2k
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 7:15:28 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Howdy Bossman!

MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 7:18:27 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

I knew it was coming! Thanks for validating our faith, Steve.

Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Now with 1,500+ positive feedback on the four letter site!
Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

AlacrityFitzhugh
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:26:19 PM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

Nice to see there's still life in this... this... MARGARET! WHERE'S MY METAPHOR?!?

:p

-- Alacrity

The_Valiant_One
Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 11:26:06 AM

Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Glad to see the comments guys!

Honestly, things are really moving along right now with us and we couldn't be more happy with how things are going. My post was really to A) keep you guys updated and B) make sure you know I haven't gone anywhere. We're still here, and we're making progress!

Applause Applause Applause