Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
NHL is back! Who ya got? Options
Nick18313
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 8:58:51 PM

Groups: Member

Uh-oh. Detroit just clinched the 7th spot in the West and are on a 4 game wing streak. Bring on Anaheim!

Pull List: Aphrodite IX, Artifacts, Cyberforce, Darkness, Witchblade, All New X-Factor, All New X-Men, Magneto, Uncanny X-Men, X-Force
Kopfschuss
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 6:44:44 AM

Pretty happy that we will face Minnesota in the first round!

A DET-CHI series would have been awesome !!

I'm also pretty sad for Columbus, man, they did SO WELL! They got rid of Nash, they got Borbosvky and I was sure they could make it to the playoffs. In a 82 games season, they would have clinched in the playoffs.

For a short season, it's was a pretty good one!

GO HAWKS!!
MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:25:26 AM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

For the record, here are my first round predictions:

Blackhawks sweep the Wild in 4
Red Wings beat Ducks in 7
Canucks top Sharks in 6
Kings over Blues in 6

Penguins beat Islanders in 5
Canadians win against the Senators in 6
Capitals take the Rangers in 6
Maple Leafs over the Bruins in 7

Sixteen wins to go! Let's see if the Hawks can add to their trophy case!

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Now with 1,500+ positive feedback on the four letter site!
Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

Kopfschuss
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:33:55 AM

MoonKnight1 wrote:
For the record, here are my first round predictions:

Blackhawks sweep the Wild in 4
Red Wings beat Ducks in 7
Canucks top Sharks in 6
Kings over Blues in 6

Penguins beat Islanders in 5
Canadians win against the Senators in 6
Capitals take the Rangers in 6
Maple Leafs over the Bruins in 7

Sixteen wins to go! Let's see if the Hawks can add to their trophy case!

Here are my predictions!

Hawks in 5
Ducks in 6
Canucks in 7
Blues in 6

Penguins in 4
Senators in 7
Capitals in 6
Bruins in 6

Chicago will meet Pittsburgh in NHL Finals and take the CUP in 6 !!

GO HAWKS!!
Kopfschuss
Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 6:09:12 AM

We got game #1 baby! Woooo! (Ric Flair style)
What a goal by Bickell! Hawks were everywhere in Overtime. They deserved this game!

Blues and Ducks won also! It's playoff time!
MoonKnight1
Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 9:23:49 AM

Shop at My Store

The Minnesota goalie did a great job in a difficult situation. The starter got hurt during pre-game warmups and that guy stood on his head most of the night. Mad props!

One down - Fifteen to go!

Go Hawks, go!

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

kevscomics
Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 2:23:21 PM

Groups: Member, Subscriber, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Kopfschuss
Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 2:35:25 PM

kevscomics wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/chicago-blackhawks-had-tremendous-amount-sex-season-report-130942430.html

The blackhawks are obviously prepared...lol

That Susannah Collins is... cute as hell!

I'd pop an ecstacy or two with her Call Me
MoonKnight1
Posted: Saturday, May 04, 2013 12:07:06 PM

Shop at My Store

Halfway to getting out of the first round.

I love the Wild logo, by the way. It is one of the best in sports I believe.

Go Hawks, go!

Crazy hit on that Montreal player. Didn't really look that bad at first.

Hall Liquidations

crunchbird
Posted: Sunday, May 05, 2013 8:17:05 AM

Crazy hit on that Montreal player. Didn't really look that bad at first.

Yeah I was watching that game, on one replay it looked like a head shot but from another angle it looked like a body hit in which the Montreal player got hurt by hitting his face on the ice. A widow-maker pass to be sure.
MoonKnight1
Posted: Sunday, May 05, 2013 4:12:21 PM

Shop at My Store

Are the Wild trying to kill their goaltender? The dude took a puck off his neck during pre-game warmups.

Great game so far. 1-1 after two periods.

They are totally killing Sid Crosby on NBC. He took a dive that drew a penalty which resulted in the game winning goal against the Islanders and now Jeremy Roenick and a coupe of the other talking heads are really taking him to task. Funny!

Another awesome playoff game, NY Islanders up 2 then down 2 then tied up and into OT. Hockey is so crazy how quickly things can turn around. Gotta love it!

Hall Liquidations

Kopfschuss
Posted: Monday, May 06, 2013 8:09:17 AM

Can't believe we came short in overtime.

By tying the game, I was sure we could win in OT... oh well! Didn't thought we could sweep the Wild, but I'm pretty sure it's the only loss we will suffer from 'em!

GO HAWKS!
jbeeman85
Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 12:09:25 PM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

Something I meant to post earlier but how many realized that this is the first year since 1996 that all of the original 6 teams made the playoffs in the same season?
Kopfschuss
Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 12:30:00 PM

jbeeman85 wrote:
Something I meant to post earlier but how many realized that this is the first year since 1996 that all of the original 6 teams made the playoffs in the same season?

Didn't know that.

Pretty nice feat! Applause
MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 12:37:55 PM

Shop at My Store

jbeeman85 wrote:

Yeah, I saw that too! An amazing stat.

Hall Liquidations

Kopfschuss
Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 12:55:51 PM

Howie,

Do you think our Brandon Saad can win the Calder? I certainly don't, unfortunately, but that would be awesome! Saad is such a nice two-way forward.

He went on the 1st line all-season long, on a team that won the President's Trophy. I mean, the kid is amazing!
MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 2:08:52 PM

Shop at My Store

Kopfschuss wrote:
Howie,

Do you think our Brandon Saad can win the Calder? I certainly don't, unfortunately, but that would be awesome! Saad is such a nice two-way forward.

He went on the 1st line all-season long, on a team that won the President's Trophy. I mean, the kid is amazing!

Hey Dan,
Of course I would advocate Saad for the Calder but it probably will be Gallagher from Montreal.

Brandon Saad has a bright future ahead of him!

Game four between the Blackhawks and the Wild tonight, let's try not to go to overtime! Hawks in regulation 3-1

Hall Liquidations

Kopfschuss
Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 2:14:33 PM

I'm pretty sure my fellow Quebecer Jonathan Huberdeau will win it. However, I'd give it to Gallagher.

BUT, in my humble opinion, Saad deserves it too. I was kind of surprised Brodin didn't make the final cut...

And yeah... let's destroy the Wild in their own turf and finish it in 5 on Madison St.!
Kopfschuss
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 6:39:29 AM

Yesterday was a good NHL hockey day...

Chicago shutout Minnesota to take a 3-1 lead in the series.

Pittsburgh loss to the Islanders and Ottawa Senators won against Montreal!
MoonKnight1
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 9:33:14 AM

Shop at My Store

It won't be easy calling Sidney Crosby soft anymore after he took a puck off the neck last night and didn't miss a shift.

Hall Liquidations