Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
2012 Feature Requests (tell us what you want) Options
AlacrityFitzhugh
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 12:07:25 AM

Groups: Member

No staff members posting? That's a bad sign...

-- Alacrity

CrossbowComics
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 2:51:55 AM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

AlacrityFitzhugh wrote:

Not necessarily. I'm going to be an optimist, it's possible that someone upstairs realized that rather than spending all sorts of time patrolling the message boards (which don't make a dime), maybe they'll focus on some new & improved software (which could make a lot of dimes). Shoot I just remembered they're renovating the CCL offices so scratch that.

Still, I'm sure something is on the way, too many hints have been dropped. Time will tell.

NOW OPEN - TreehouseComicShop.com
also top rated on Ebay as ideaman33

scotteaves
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 10:50:01 AM

Groups: Approver, Approver Moderator, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Guru, Member, Subscriber

CrossbowComics wrote:
AlacrityFitzhugh wrote:

Not necessarily. I'm going to be an optimist, it's possible that someone upstairs realized that rather than spending all sorts of time patrolling the message boards (which don't make a dime), maybe they'll focus on some new & improved software (which could make a lot of dimes). Shoot I just remembered they're renovating the CCL offices so scratch that.

Still, I'm sure something is on the way, too many hints have been dropped. Time will tell.

I hope so, because an equal number of turds have been dropped as well so I'm not putting faith in hints anymore.

dackrett
Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2013 1:09:46 PM

In original art, the ability to add your own category/piece of original art.

Categories could include character(s), creation date, purchase date, creators, page number issue number, issue title, purchase amount
Inking_Zanziber
Posted: Thursday, July 25, 2013 10:35:20 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

It would be helpful if I could run a report based on the artist or author. Right now, I'm doing this manually by going through the library, searching under the specific credit (i.e. Todd McFarlane or Matt Wagner), go through the entire listing of where they are credited and figure out what I have in my collection. Very time consuming when I'm trying to pull issues to have signed.

Thanx!

John "Zanziber" Rogers - @ZanziberPoV

Zanziber's Point Of View

Khaine
Posted: Thursday, July 25, 2013 5:10:11 PM

This probably has been covered or might not pertain to the software but, a timestamp on feedback would be nice. As well as being able to go directly to a sellers/buyers mortal and villain comments.

It would be easier to determine whether I would buy from someone that made a few mistakes years ago. Some of the sellers with tons of feedback makes it easy to figure that out but some don't have that much.
MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 12:33:13 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

I know Pray the new CCL is very close to it's debut. I thought of something that I would like to see improved/tweaked. When you are looking at your comics in the software there is an option to change from Inventory View to Image View. When you select Image View every comic that you have in that title uploads the cover image. I would like the option to select covers to view individually rather that all at once. I have 300 Fantastic Four comics listed so it takes a while for all of those covers to display. Also, when in image view it would be cool to see more information such as price, condition, etc.

Thanks!

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Now with 1,500+ positive feedback on the four letter site!
Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

DaLeah96
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 3:50:26 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host, Reviews Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Are we seriously still beating this dead horse its been over 18 months since this thread was started. Can someone show me anything we have requested that has actually been implemented.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here.
Xylob
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 4:58:42 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Jim made it easier to find the stores with the most stuff from your Wishlist.

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
b0bafett
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 6:20:45 PM

Groups: Guru, Member

Rolling on the Floor Rolling on the Floor
Xylob
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 9:35:39 PM

Hey, it's something.
Hell, it's something a lot of people had been wanting for a really long time.
I use it regularly now.

Problems with CCL?
615-264-4747
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

DaLeah96
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 11:47:20 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host, Reviews Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Well then I stand corrected, seems there was one thing implemented from this list. Not bad for 18 months of waiting, will be watching for that next update in early 2015.Dancing

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here.
yokonashiwa
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 5:12:39 PM

Would love to see a way to show dual covers for the flipbooks. That way both covers are being seen when they relate to the same comic.
canaryfarmer
Posted: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 3:12:54 PM

This thread is just as effective as hollerin' at the moon, but I'll tell you what I would LOVE:

A "Add to Wishlist" button right here:

I could just keep scrolling down and clicking that box for any issue of that run I wanted to, without having to go to that comic's individual page, clicking "Add to Wishlist", waiting for the page to reload, clicking "Next" and repeating all that however many times. Adding items to a wishlist is maddeningly clumsy in this futuristic year of 2014, and it needs to be streamlined.
scotteaves
Posted: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 3:47:19 PM

Groups: Approver, Approver Moderator, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Guru, Member, Subscriber

canaryfarmer wrote:
This thread is just as effective as hollerin' at the moon, but I'll tell you what I would LOVE:

A "Add to Wishlist" button right here:

I could just keep scrolling down and clicking that box for any issue of that run I wanted to, without having to go to that comic's individual page, clicking "Add to Wishlist", waiting for the page to reload, clicking "Next" and repeating all that however many times. Adding items to a wishlist is maddeningly clumsy in this futuristic year of 2014, and it needs to be streamlined.

Or even just be able to click on the wishlist icon right above your red box to add to the wishlist. That would be helpful

SwiftMann
Posted: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:04:32 PM

Groups: Approver, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Heh. I've never used/seen that view before.

Can't say I get the point of it.

Anyway, when I have a ton of stuff in one series to add to my wishlist, I use the software to add a run or even random issues. Way faster than the website.

But, yeah, the fact that different pages constantly act differently here is a major problem. At least on that view you can right click on Details and open in a new tab. You can't say that for every page here.

Has DC Done Something Stupid Today?

"The return of beards and 90's fashion makes hipsters and homeless people impossible to tell apart." - Woody, Quantum & Woody #5
padreglcc
Posted: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:49:48 PM

Groups: Approver, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host, Reviews Host, Subscriber

SwiftMann wrote:
Heh. I've never used/seen that view before.

Can't say I get the point of it.

Seriously? I love that view. It's the "Shop" view on the website. It allows me to see who all has copies of an issue for sale, and the prices, at a single glace in an entire series. That way if I want to buy multiple issues of a single title, I can easily see if a store has all of them or not.

“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” ~ Bryant H. McGill

Please make sure you read and understand the Forum Rules here.
Tamwood
Posted: Thursday, January 23, 2014 2:33:56 AM

It'd be better if you could see more stores, or if stores with multiple copies didn't have them all listed individually.
Flagwaver
Posted: Thursday, January 23, 2014 6:51:19 AM

What I find frustrating about websites, not just CCL, is the incredible waste of viewing space. Most people today probably have, or will eventually have, widescreen monitors. When was the last time you saw a monitor with less than a 20" screen for sale? Looking at this forum page right now, there is at least 3-4 inches on both sides of just wasted space. It is way past time that web developers start making pages that utilize the entire screen and not just a strip in the middle. Of course, even if this were to happen tomorrow, CCL would still not take advantage of it for at least a couple more decades since that would mean they'd actually have to update the site.
Xylob
Posted: Thursday, January 23, 2014 10:49:27 AM

It's not just the site, the software seems to be "optimized" for somebody living in 1998 with Win95 and a monitor that maxes out at 640X480.
And you're right, it's not just CCL - it's a lot of other sites and "modern" software.

Problems with CCL?
615-264-4747

Xylob's Most Wanted: