Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Collecting » Statues/Busts » Help with tracking statues and busts
Citizen_Alpha
Monday, July 14, 2014 3:20:31 AM
Groups: Member
My apologies if this has been discussed in a previous thread, but I am having a god awful time trying to figure out how to add statues and busts. I got as far as adding Bowen Mini-busts and Bowen statues under the "title" section of the statues/busts, but nothing actually comes up to select. When I update, I can see that it is checking the database for Bowen, but it always end with an error. Searches for other producers, I came up with a big fat goose egg.

Is anyone actually tracking their bust/statue collection with this software and if so...can you give me a few pointers to get me started? I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but I'll be damned if I can figure it out.

Thanks in advance!
Atilla2k
Monday, July 14, 2014 9:00:39 AM
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber
Hey man, welcome aboard! there are several of us who track our collection here on the site. What are some of the statues you are trying to add? I'll see if I can find them and point you in the right direction.Big Grin