Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
The Walking Dead ***Official*** Options
Xylob
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012 7:02:29 AM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Holy $h!t snacks!!!!!
Well, now we know what the dude at the CDC whispered in Rick's ear at the end of Season 1.

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
ShenValleyInitiative
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012 11:09:58 AM

Groups: Member

Xylob wrote:
Holy $h!t snacks!!!!!
Well, now we know what the dude at the CDC whispered in Rick's ear at the end of Season 1.

I'm with you on that! Which is why Rick was waiting around after the showdown! Daryl knows too....finale is gonna be amazing. It has to be to top these last two episodes!

Xylob
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012 11:56:32 AM

I was hoping it would be another 2 hour ep, but when I check my DVR for next week it's only 1 hour...

Problems with CCL?
615-264-4747
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

Jim
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012 12:41:55 PM

ShenValleyInitiative wrote:
Xylob wrote:
Holy $h!t snacks!!!!!

I'm with you on that! Which is why Rick was waiting around after the showdown! Daryl knows too....finale is gonna be amazing. It has to be to top these last two episodes!

Shickadance! What am I missing here! One of you guys please PM me so we don't spoiler in the forum. Happy

CCL Android app
CCL Android Free app
CCL Windows Phone app
Mick77
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012 12:43:02 PM

Agreed! Amazing past two episodes! Really liking how they are sticking with the comic main story line, but at the same time making significant changes to characters and key plots. Saw the preview for next weeks episode during Comicbook Men and they said "due the graphic content of next weeks episode, we can only show a brief priview of next week's finale". Anticipation for the finale is at an all time high!! Zombie Battle Royale!! Who lives and who dies? Nailbiting Nailbiting Nailbiting

My Uncle George Pierce 02/22/2012

Spread the word on Parkinson's Disease, help to find a cure!
!
Xylob
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012 12:45:40 PM

hell Jim, I'll post it right here - that's what spoiler tags are for!
highlight the blackness for the goodness:
Shane killed the kid they had prisoner and he became a walker even though he hadn't been bit or scratched.
THEN, Shane lured Rick out into the woods to kill him but Rick turned the tables and killed Shane - then Shane came back as a walker and Carl blasted him in the head!!!!!

"mind blowing" stuff Tongue Tongue

I have no idea how this compares to the comics as I've never read any of 'em. Didn't even know it was a funny book until the first season was almost done.

Problems with CCL?
615-264-4747

Xylob's Most Wanted:

fenix1977
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012 3:58:58 PM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

Last nights episode was awesome. The best one so far this season.

Mad Bloggings

Jim
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012 4:59:16 PM

Xylob wrote:
hell Jim, I'll post it right here - that's what spoiler tags are for!
highlight the blackness for the goodness:
Shane killed the kid they had prisoner and he became a walker even though he hadn't been bit or scratched.
THEN, Shane lured Rick out into the woods to kill him but Rick turned the tables and killed Shane - then Shane came back as a walker and Carl blasted him in the head!!!!!

"mind blowing" stuff Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I have no idea how this compares to the comics as I've never read any of 'em. Didn't even know it was a funny book until the first season was almost done.

Oh! I get it now. It's what the CDC guy said to Rick at the end of the first season. The reason why people are confused about how those two guards died and why Darryl was confused about the kid.

They are discovering that if a person dies without head trauma they become zombies and so the CDC were thinking it's airborne and infects the living.

Am I right?

CCL Android app
CCL Android Free app
CCL Windows Phone app
wickedcomics
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012 6:26:20 PM

yes ee... bingo Winking

Jim
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012 6:33:13 PM

Awesome. Man, I cannot wait for next weeks episode. But I am not looking forward to the looooong wait till season 3 lol.

CCL Android app
CCL Android Free app
CCL Windows Phone app
Xylob
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012 7:07:15 PM

ErrantEntertainment wrote:
...The reason why people are confused about how those two guards died...
what guards?

Problems with CCL?
615-264-4747

Xylob's Most Wanted:

Jim
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012 7:29:11 PM

Xylob wrote:
ErrantEntertainment wrote:
...The reason why people are confused about how those two guards died...
what guards?

The two guards that Shane, Rick and Glenn found at the facility they were planning on dropping off that kid at. The guards were just laying there and Shane commented that they didn't have bites or scratches on them but they'd clearly been zombified (they were put down by bullet shots to the head post mortem).

CCL Android app
CCL Android Free app
CCL Windows Phone app
Xylob
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012 7:46:56 PM

damn, I musta missed that (or forgot it)

Problems with CCL?
615-264-4747

Xylob's Most Wanted:

ShenValleyInitiative
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 12:41:19 AM

So knowing what we know storyline wise and casting news wise....anyone want to place any bets on what the finale cliffhanger will be?

Go in depth on what you think would make an awesome season 2 ending with a season 3 tease.

fenix1977
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 2:23:32 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

With the number of character deaths they have had I figure it is going to go one of two ways.

1) They make a epic stand at the farm and it ends in a freaking cliff hanger that makes us use words that will make Satan himself say "hey now there is no call for that"...

2) To give them a reason to leave the farm there are major character deaths that leave them to feel they are just not safe there. I am talking at least three or more people getting offed.

Mad Bloggings

ShenValleyInitiative
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 8:58:48 AM

fenix1977 wrote:
With the number of character deaths they have had I figure it is going to go one of two ways.

1) They make a epic stand at the farm and it ends in a freaking cliff hanger that makes us use words that will make Satan himself say "hey now there is no call for that"...

2) To give them a reason to leave the farm there are major character deaths that leave them to feel they are just not safe there. I am talking at least three or more people getting offed.

Good stuff. I think its going to be a gore fest no doubt, and I definately don't think we're out of the woods yet as far as main characters.

I'm going to spoiler tag this in case people haven't seen the last couple of episodes.

I think Randall's people come looking for him and stumble across the farm, and the bloodbath begins. No Dale, no Shane.....the gang is going to be slightly outgunned. We will finally see Hershel cut loose (remember what he said in the bar) and surprise everyone. We may see the Governor (I think Randall and the others are possibly his people, I'm also betting Merle Dixon is among them) in a brief scene by the very end. If I had to place a bet on who dies, I'm guessing it'll be Lori or Andrea. I can't wait for Season 3 and Season 2 isn't even over! Hoping for a lot of Governor and possible Michonne in Season 3!

SwiftMann
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 9:29:14 AM

Groups: Approver, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

So knowing what we know storyline wise and casting news wise....anyone want to place any bets on what the finale cliffhanger will be?

Go in depth on what you think would make an awesome season 2 ending with a season 3 tease.

Big zombie invasion causes the farm to be overrun and forcing the living out. They go to the place that they tried to drop Randall off at a few episodes back that, while not a prison, sure looked like it was nicely fortified. There are teases of Randall's group planning an attack but that won't come until next season (along with the Governor who was only just recently cast). And we end the season with Michone finally showing up. (cause I could have sworn Kirkman said we'd see her this season)

"Words have meaning." - my wife
SwiftMann
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 9:30:42 AM

Groups: Approver, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Xylob wrote:
damn, I musta missed that (or forgot it)

The guards were the two roamers Rick and Shane stabbed in the head through the fence.

"Words have meaning." - my wife
ShenValleyInitiative
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 9:31:50 AM

SwiftMann wrote:

Big zombie invasion causes the farm to be overrun and forcing the living out. They go to the place that they tried to drop Randall off at a few episodes back that, while not a prison, sure looked like it was nicely fortified. There are teases of Randall's group planning an attack but that won't come until next season (along with the Governor who was only just recently cast). And we end the season with Michone finally showing up. (cause I could have sworn Kirkman said we'd see her this season)

Was it revealed who they cast as that character?

wickedcomics
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 10:15:55 AM

fenix1977 wrote:

i think you are accurate with #2.... it was said on talking dead... i forget by which character... that something eventually happens there... that makes them feel that the farm isn't as safe as they thought it was... i see lots of deaths... and the farm overrun by zombies... forcing them to go the prison we read about in the comic books Nerd