Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL News » CCL Website/Live Market » Do we still have a bug report?
icarus201
Monday, July 26, 2010 7:04:52 PM
Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host
I've encountered a problem occurring a couple of times today. The website logs me out after I've sent a PM. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm currently using Firefox.
Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
The_Valiant_One
Monday, July 26, 2010 7:11:28 PM
Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
icarus201 wrote:
I've encountered a problem occurring a couple of times today. The website logs me out after I've sent a PM. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm currently using Firefox.

I can have Joe check it in the morning if he doesn't read it tonight. I've been sending PMs out for the last hour to various people and haven't experienced any problems and I'm working remotely on a different comp.

Steve Boyd
VP/CCL

You can reach us by phone at (615) 264-4747 ext 103
and you can e-mail us at helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com

Check out my official CCL YouTube show:SUPER MEGA COMIC ACTION NEWS AT MIDNIGHT!
icarus201
Monday, July 26, 2010 8:47:25 PM
Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host
The_Valiant_One wrote:
icarus201 wrote:

I can have Joe check it in the morning if he doesn't read it tonight. I've been sending PMs out for the last hour to various people and haven't experienced any problems and I'm working remotely on a different comp.

I've had to switch over to IE. It started to piss me off every time, while I'm in dialogue with someone currently. Seems to be a Firefox problem. I did download an update version just last week.

jasonrvs
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 3:13:46 AM
Groups: Member
icarus201 wrote:
The_Valiant_One wrote:
icarus201 wrote:

I've had to switch over to IE. It started to piss me off every time, while I'm in dialogue with someone currently. Seems to be a Firefox problem. I did download an update version just last week.

I've been using Firefox on Windows 7 and XP trouble free lately, other than occasionally being unable to access the website at all. I've never had it log me out, so it might be more than a Firefox problem.
icarus201
Thursday, July 29, 2010 8:33:40 AM
jasonrvs wrote:
icarus201 wrote:
The_Valiant_One wrote:
icarus201 wrote:

I've been using Firefox on Windows 7 and XP trouble free lately, other than occasionally being unable to access the website at all. I've never had it log me out, so it might be more than a Firefox problem.

Have you downloaded the lastest upgrade yet? Don't know the version number, but it was available from last week. Started having this trouble since then. It's spread. I've gotten logged out after posting in the threads, unexpectedly a couple of times now.

icarus201
Monday, October 01, 2012 11:48:45 AM
Add characters bug. New problem. It's surfaced in the last few days. I'm currently editing an issue of Dark Avengers and the web page froze on me when I hit the green + icon to submit a new character. There's some info at the bottom left of the page, "Connected to vcm-match.dotomi.com...." if that's any indicator. What's that, something to do with one of the rolling adverts bar? I never normally pay attention to them.