Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Post your WishList Options
4saken1
Posted: Saturday, December 18, 2010 8:59:46 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

I'll start!

Below is a list of comics that are on my CCL WishList. Mostly, I'm hoping that sellers might have some of these and maybe just not listed them yet, or if they can find them really cheap to upload them. If you have some of these in your store already, I am probably already aware of it. Most of these are not super high priority, so I'll bide my time until I can justify the price + shipping. For this reason, I usually buy in bulk. I'm much more likely to make a purchase if a store has 10 or more comics I am looking for (reasonably priced), than just 1 or 2.

edit. - This thread is only for buyers to post their whishlists! SELLERS: Please do not add comments regarding people's lists (except for clarification) or try to contact people who post their WishLists here via PM, as evidently this deters people from doing so and ultimately is a disservice to us all. Thanks!

Albatross Exploding Funny Books
Goon #4
Goon Color Special #1

Archaia
Fraggle Rock FCBD/Mouse Guard: Spring 1153 #1
Mouse Guard #1 (1st print)
Mouse Guard: Black Axe #1-2
Mouse Guard: Legends of the Guard #4
Mouse Guard: Winter 1152 #3

Goon #3

Cartoon Books
Bone (1991) #1-9,21-26,51

COMICO
Elementals Sex Special (1997) #1-2
Grendel (Vol 1) #1-3
Primer #2
Ratman The Dark Circle #1

Dark Horse
B.P.R.D. Hell On Earth #101-102
B.P.R.D. Hell On Earth - Return of the Master #1
Baltimore: The Play #1
Beasts of Burden #4
Goon #6
Hellboy: Box Full of Evil #1
Hellboy Christmas Special #1
Hellboy: Conqueror Worm #1,3-4
Hellboy: Makoma #2
Hellboy: The Corps and the Iron Worm #1
Hellboy: The Third Wish #1
Hellboy: The Wolves of Saint August #1
Hellboy: They That Go Down to the Sea in Ships #1
Hellboy: Wake the Devil #5
Satan's Sodomy Baby #1
Star Wars Fan Club Special 2008 2010
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Star Wars: Handbook #nn
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Handbook
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire Special #2
Star Wars Special #1
Umbrella Academy: Apocalypse Suite #3,5
Usagi Yojimbo #5-6,10-11,41-50,53-54,62,67-68,76,108-111,115-116,118-120,122-129,133-135,138-139,143-144

DC
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns #1
JLA: Secret Origins #1
Ronin #6
Superman vs the Amazing Spider-Man #1
Wonder Woman: Spirit of Truth #1

Eros
Ironwood #11

Fantagraphics
Black Hole #1-11
Chance In Hell HC
Love & Rockets #1,4-5,9-11,13,17,22,24,43,45,50
Love and Rockets: New Stories Free Comic Book Day Edition #1
Luba #1-10
Luba's Comics and Stories #1-8
Mechanics #1-3
Palestine #1-9
Penny Century #1-7
Tales From Shock City #1
Troublemakers HC
Usagi Yojimbo #11-14,17-20,23-27,29,32-38
Usagi Yojimbo Color Special #1,3
Usagi Yojimbo Summer Special #1
Whoa Nelly! #2-3

Hernandez Bros.
Love and Rockets #1

Homage Comics
Wizard's Tale #1

IDW
Cape 1969 #4

Chew #1-2 (1st print)
Happy #1 (1st print)
Harvest #1 (1st print)
Invincible #1-22,27,30
Manhattan Projects #7-8
Nowhere Men #1-2
Prophet #21-22,31-32
Walking Dead #1-40
Where Is Jake Ellis #1
Whispers #2,4

Lone Star
Force Seven #3
Heroic Tales #9-10

Malibu
Firearm #0

Marvel
New Avengers America Supports You #8-12
Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe #1 (1st printing)

Mirage
Usagi Yojimbo #1,3

Oni Press
Sixth Gun #26-27
Stumptown (2012) #3-4
Wasteland #1-5,7,9,14,20,25-31,36-42

Red 5 Comics
Atomic Robo #1
Atomic Robo and the Flying She-Devils of the Pacific #3-5
Atomic Robo / Drone / We Kill Monsters Free Comic Book Day 2009 nn
Atomic Robo / Neozoic / Box 13 Free Comic Book Day 2010 nn
Atomic Robo Presents Real Science Adventures #6
Atomic Robo: Prototypes and Schematics

Th3rd World Studios
Mortal Instruments: City of Bones/Stuff of Legends FCBD 2010
Stuff of Legend (2009) nn,#1

Top Shelf
Essex County GN #1-3

Vertigo
100 Bullets #1
Fables #1,3
Fables: Werewolves of the Heartland HC
Flex Mentallo #3,4
Punk Rock Jesus #4,6
Y: The Last Man #1

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get 30% Off Select Comics
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Every domestic order of 25 or more comics gets FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Though I can't provide Free Shipping on foreign orders, we do offer a $5 refund on postage for purchases of 25 or more comics to foreign countries or a $10 refund if you buy 50 comics (again, foreign orders only).

ninjapirategear
Posted: Saturday, December 18, 2010 9:35:13 PM

Groups: Member

I have some of that stuff, some more that I'm about to list, and some more that I'm going to list after that. If you want to order some of it in pieces to make a larger order later, that's fine with me. I don't know exactly what I have but I know that I've got 40 long boxes I'm about to list JUST from the 80s and 90s, it's all runs, very very few doubles, which means it's actually a good collection from the 80s and 90s. I'm going to list it in 2 pieces, though, so the first batch might have more or less of what you're looking for, it's just random.

Check out the Southern Maryland Comic-Con on July 7!
4saken1
Posted: Saturday, December 18, 2010 10:34:19 PM

Shop at My Store

That's cool! How long do you think between the first and second batch? I was thinking what if you pulled those on my list from your first group and waited to post them with the second group. It's been a while since I've ordered from you. I look forward to doing so again!

ComicVortex

Current specials:

For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Every domestic order of 25 or more comics gets FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Though I can't provide Free Shipping on foreign orders, we do offer a $5 refund on postage for purchases of 25 or more comics to foreign countries or a $10 refund if you buy 50 comics (again, foreign orders only).

ninjapirategear
Posted: Saturday, December 18, 2010 10:56:32 PM

4saken1 wrote:
That's cool! How long do you think between the first and second batch? I was thinking what if you pulled those on my list from your first group and waited to post them with the second group. It's been a while since I've ordered from you. I look forward to doing so again!

I don't know, I've got about 16 long boxes downstairs, I have to move them up here and start listing them (probably in the next hour or so), and then once I get through all of those, I'm guessing it'll take me through the week and I'll be able to alphabetize the rest and probably start listing them just before New Years. Things will definitely be slow going with the holidays, I'm not going to have the time I normally have to list books. I'm going to also have to rent another storage unit and move a bunch of my stuff over there so the current storage unit can accommodate the increased inventory. Once I get this collection listed, I've got another 30 long boxes, and then I'll be on the hunt for more comics.

I'll try to keep an eye out for the books on your list, but I'm going to be listing insane quantities so I can't make any guarantees. My priority is really to get these things listed before Christmas so I can have the house clear of comic boxes on Christmas Eve and Christmas so my wife doesn't yell at me :)

Xylob
Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 12:30:01 AM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

4saken1 wrote:
Post your WishList
I would, but:
a) it's quite extensive
b) I'd prefer not to get spammed by sellers

I would really like to go about getting what's on my list at my own pace without being hassled.
"Why'd you post it if you're not in the market?".
There are more than a few high pressure sales types here if you haven't noticed.

although I'm considering dropping one of my goals which would cut my wish list dramatically (and free up more $$$ for video games and action figures!)...

ninjapirategear wrote:
...so my wife doesn't yell at me :)
always a fairly high priority regardless of the specific circumstances!

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
ninjapirategear
Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 1:21:09 AM

Quote:
There are more than a few high pressure sales types here if you haven't noticed.

You don't want to know what happened to the last guy who didn't buy something from me!!!

Quote:
always a fairly high priority regardless of the specific circumstances!

Priority? There isn't even a list, everything else just drops off when the wife starts yapping. I'm like, "Hey, it's less floor to vacuum, right?" She doesn't see it my way.

Xylob
Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 9:05:10 AM

ninjapirategear wrote:
I'm like, "Hey, it's less floor to vacuum, right?" She doesn't see it my way.
hhmmm.... I would say that your logic is flawless.
When my wife starts to complain about how much time I spend reading, sorting, searching for, and buying comics I just say "well, the guys are headed out to the strip clubs tonight - guess I'll join 'em". Suddenly my funny books aren't so bad!

Back on topic though: I have sent my wishlist to one seller here who kept telling me they had great prices and could ship fast & cheap, but after I sent it to them I never heard back...
Others have asked me to send to them, but even if I sent them the 300-400 issues that are the highest on my list right now I would then feel obligated to buy from them if they had 'em. Yeah, I want these books, but like I said above - at my own pace. I'll usually make a bulk (for me anyway) buy of 50-100 books once every 3-4 months wallet permitting. If they're sitting on stuff just for me then I really feel obligated... I don't wanna hold somebody up from making a little green because they're waiting for me to get my poop in a group.

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
pottersan
Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 9:58:30 AM

Shop at My Store

Xylob wrote:
...If they're sitting on stuff just for me then I really feel obligated... I don't wanna hold somebody up from making a little green because they're waiting for me to get my poop in a group.

I can tell you that's not the case with me.

Having a list of wishlists for me is just a shopping guide to me,
it let's me know what folks are interested in. Chances are, there's probably another few people looking for the same thing.

I'd never expect someone to feel obligated, getting a few extra comics on someone's wishlist with the hope that it will entice them to make a purchase is a small gamble to me, especially among 12,000 other comics.

Back to the comment on "high pressure sellers spamming you" has this actually happened? If so what was the sellers response when you called them on it.

Also, is there anything on CCL about unwanted solicitation? If not, I'd definitely make point of bringing it up to Steve or Joe to get added.

Join me on Marvel War of Heroes! Alphacomics, use referral code eng572582 and get bonus items!!

Visit My Facebook Page!

Alpha Comics has LOOSE Action Figures & T Shirts!

Other great CCL Stores;
BlueMoon Comics, The Comic Book Stop, Comics Castle, ComicVortex, TREEHOUSE , The Android's Dungeon, Nerdgasm_Comics
4saken1
Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 10:21:25 AM

Shop at My Store

Xylob wrote:
4saken1 wrote:
Post your WishList
I would, but:
a) it's quite extensive

I would really like to go about getting what's on my list at my own pace without being hassled.

OK, fair enough! How about I add this disclaimer, then:

This thread is only for buyers to post their whishlists! SELLERS: Please do not add comments regarding people's lists or try to contact people who post their WishLists here via PM, as evidently this deters people from doing so and ultimately is a disservice to us all. Thanks!

I'll add it at the top, too, for all of us sellers to see. Winking

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping

ninjapirategear
Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 10:44:10 AM

Xylob wrote:
ninjapirategear wrote:
I'm like, "Hey, it's less floor to vacuum, right?" She doesn't see it my way.
hhmmm.... I would say that your logic is flawless.
When my wife starts to complain about how much time I spend reading, sorting, searching for, and buying comics I just say "well, the guys are headed out to the strip clubs tonight - guess I'll join 'em". Suddenly my funny books aren't so bad!

Back on topic though: I have sent my wishlist to one seller here who kept telling me they had great prices and could ship fast & cheap, but after I sent it to them I never heard back...
Others have asked me to send to them, but even if I sent them the 300-400 issues that are the highest on my list right now I would then feel obligated to buy from them if they had 'em. Yeah, I want these books, but like I said above - at my own pace. I'll usually make a bulk (for me anyway) buy of 50-100 books once every 3-4 months wallet permitting. If they're sitting on stuff just for me then I really feel obligated... I don't wanna hold somebody up from making a little green because they're waiting for me to get my poop in a group.

I don't mind holding anything as long as you actually buy it at some point. And whose wishlist doesn't outstrip their wallet? If we could afford our entire wishlist, it wouldn't be a wish list. It would be a list of things you already have.

4Saken1, I just noticed you've got New Avengers America Supports You 8 on there, I've got 3, 7, and the 10th anniversary special, hopefully I'll have 8 in one of the other boxes. Apparently this collection used to belong to a guy in the military, it's got government stickers all over it from being shipped from base to base! Imagine moving 40 long boxes all over the world!!

4saken1
Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 12:34:12 PM

Shop at My Store

ninjapirategear wrote:
4Saken1, I just noticed you've got New Avengers America Supports You 8 on there, I've got 3, 7, and the 10th anniversary special, hopefully I'll have 8 in one of the other boxes.

I didn't know they made it past #8! I have all the previous ones, though. Thanks! Now begone, seller, unless you have a WishList to post! Winking (see above post)

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping

ninjapirategear
Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 3:00:29 PM

4saken1 wrote:
ninjapirategear wrote:
4Saken1, I just noticed you've got New Avengers America Supports You 8 on there, I've got 3, 7, and the 10th anniversary special, hopefully I'll have 8 in one of the other boxes.

I didn't know they made it past #8! I have all the previous ones, though. Thanks! Now begone, seller, unless you have a WishList to post! Winking (see above post)

It's not a number, it's just called "New Avengers: Pot of Gold (AAFES 110th Anniversary Issue)". Oh, it's 110th anniversary, my bad! ha ha

Tamwood
Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 6:05:27 PM

My two main books of interest right now are Incredible Hulk Annual #1 and X-Men (Vol. 1) #50. Both Sterenko covers.

I'm looking for lower-end, lower-priced issues. Very Good-ish, around $15-20 each. Even a "Good" as long as the covers are intact and not overly creased.
CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 7:39:34 PM

4saken1 wrote:
Xylob wrote:
4saken1 wrote:
Post your WishList
I would, but:
a) it's quite extensive

OK, fair enough! How about I add this disclaimer, then:

This thread is only for buyers to post their whishlists! SELLERS: Please do not add comments regarding people's lists or try to contact people who post their WishLists here via PM, as evidently this deters people from doing so and ultimately is a disservice to us all. Thanks!

I'll add it at the top, too, for all of us sellers to see. Winking

Silenced
hedgeknight
Posted: Friday, December 24, 2010 12:45:19 PM

The main book I'm searching for is Jesse James #8 - it's been a fruitless search for years!

Winter is coming...
sherlock_hemlock
Posted: Saturday, December 25, 2010 12:28:09 AM

I'm currently seeking [Updated]...

In comics:

Elementals Sex Special v2 #1, 2
Harbinger 1 for < $15
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles v2 #11
Uncanny X-men #94 (low grade) for < $46

In TPB:

Black Hole for <$11
Jinx the definitive collection for < $16
Magnus Robot Fighter 4000 AD HC 1 (dark horse) for < $51
Complete Peanuts 1965-1966, 1967-1968, 1969-1970, 1971-1972, 1973-1974 for < $13 per book
Sam and Twitch the bendis collection 1, 2 for < $13 per book
Will Eisner: Life on Another Planet for < $10
Will Eisner: Minor Miracles for < $10

Magazine Sized:

Visions #1 (First appearance of Flaming Carrot)
mrlongbaugh
Posted: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 8:12:08 PM

Hi,

Here's my top 50... I'm in Canada so I need a seller to have quite a few to make it worth while to ship. I'll keep searching!

Title Number
Batman 585
Batman 586
Batman 587
Batman 588
Batman 589
Batman 590
Batman 591
Batman 592
Batman 593
Batman 594
Batman 595
Batman 596
Batman 597
Batman 598
Batman 604
Batman 606
Batman 607
Batman 612
Batman 635
Batman 665
Batman 666
Batman Annual 25
Batman: Battle for the Cowl: The Underground 1
Detective Comics 764
Detective Comics 770
Detective Comics 771
Detective Comics 772
Detective Comics 788
Detective Comics 794
Detective Comics 795
Detective Comics 797
Detective Comics 799
Detective Comics 801
Detective Comics 814
Green Lantern Corps (Vol 2) 13
Supergirl (Vol 5) 0
Supergirl (Vol 5) 14
Supergirl (Vol 5) 16
Supergirl (Vol 5) 18
Supergirl (Vol 5) 28
Supergirl (Vol 5) 33
Supergirl (Vol 5) 37
Supergirl (Vol 5) 50
Superman/Batman 1
Superman/Batman 2
Superman/Batman 6
Superman/Batman 25
Superman/Batman 43
Superman/Batman Annual 2
Superman/Batman Annual 4

Thanks
Sean
DRUMCZAR
Posted: Thursday, December 30, 2010 9:33:24 AM

Shop at My Store

4saken1 wrote:
For those sellers that didn't read the above posts:

MY BAD - POST Deleted

EVERYTHING IS 30% OFF!!!

FREE SHIPPING (US Only) STARTS AT $20(Media) / $30 (Priority)
(US Orders only)

ALL INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS GET FREE INSURANCE & TRACKING!!!

SHOP AT MY STORE - - ADC'S COLLECTION!

I AM HIGHLY COMMITTED TO MAKING IT ONE OF THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCES YOU'VE EVER HAD!!!

BALTIMORE RAVENS SUPERBOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!

GO RAVENS !!!
4saken1
Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 11:00:11 PM

Shop at My Store

Few updates to my list....see top post.

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Free Shipping

nacho
Posted: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 12:59:25 AM

im really looking for is a batman 232 first appearance of ra's al gul but its so dam expensive.