Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Where are the Apps? Options
yourplace2
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 10:42:34 AM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Trying to find the ANDROID app, but failing...

Join the store on FACEBOOK!

* All items must be returned prior to refund at your expense. Return shipping not refunded.

scotteaves
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 10:46:28 AM

Groups: Approver, Approver Moderator, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Guru, Member, Subscriber

yourplace2 wrote:
Trying to find the ANDROID app, but failing...

Google Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ccl.android&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNjbC5hbmRyb2lkIl0.

Amazon App Store:
http://www.amazon.com/MidTen-Media-Inc-Comic-Collector/dp/B008CHY81A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343663156&sr=8-1&keywords=comic+collector+live

That's the only 2 places to get it. Depends on which store your device uses.

yourplace2
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 12:11:02 PM

Shop at My Store

Thanks.Applause

* All items must be returned prior to refund at your expense. Return shipping not refunded.

scotteaves
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 12:46:17 PM

Groups: Approver, Approver Moderator, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Guru, Member, Subscriber

yourplace2 wrote:
Thanks.Applause

You're welcome. That was an easy one to answer. Big Grin

Jim
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 3:40:04 PM

Groups: Member

Thanks Scott!

I'll ask Joe if we can get some direct links added to CCL proper somewhere. Finding this stuff should be much easier I think.

On a side note, the one review left for the Amazon app wasn't very good. Not sure what the actual issue is for that person but the others I've spoken to about that app have had good experiences. The code base on both Google Play and Amazon are identical so if there are any issues it would be witnessed in both places.

CCL Android app
CCL Android Free app
CCL Windows Phone app
scotteaves
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 3:58:40 PM

ErrantEntertainment wrote:
On a side note, the one review left for the Amazon app wasn't very good. Not sure what the actual issue is for that person but the others I've spoken to about that app have had good experiences. The code base on both Google Play and Amazon are identical so if there are any issues it would be witnessed in both places.

Only one review? Winking

I think the person with that review thought they'd be getting a full functioning CCL desktop software on an Android platform. Not what it is - nor what it is meant to be.

Jim
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 5:05:28 PM

scotteaves wrote:

Only one review? Winking

I think the person with that review thought they'd be getting a full functioning CCL desktop software on an Android platform. Not what it is - nor what it is meant to be.

I know right? lol

I wish every person that downloaded it would leave a review or at least just a rating...

CCL Android app
CCL Android Free app
CCL Windows Phone app
Reggie
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 9:49:57 PM

scotteaves wrote:

Only one review? Winking

I know right? lol

I wish every person that downloaded it would leave a review or at least just a rating...

That is strange. I bought the amazon app and thought I left a review. Think I also bought the app for my android based phone. The app is amazing. I'll see if I can go back and leave a review when I get the chance. Keep up the good work Jim!

yourplace2
Posted: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 9:28:26 AM

Shop at My Store

I'll ask Joe if we can get some direct links added to CCL proper somewhere. Finding this stuff should be much easier I think.

Agreed! The only one I found on the CCL site was the banner for the WINDOWS 7 version.

I have not left a review as of yet, but the little I used it so far was a tiny bit disapointed when all I could do was add NEW TITLES to my wish list, BUT MAYBE THERE IS MORE TO DISCOVER YET.

Straight Face

Jim
Posted: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 12:35:09 PM

yourplace2 wrote:

Agreed! The only one I found on the CCL site was the banner for the WINDOWS 7 version.

I have not left a review as of yet, but the little I used it so far was a tiny bit disapointed when all I could do was add NEW TITLES to my wish list, BUT MAYBE THERE IS MORE TO DISCOVER YET.

Straight Face

I understand. It's not a replacement for the website or desktop software though. So please keep that in mind when using it. It's meant to augment your buying experience when away from your home.

As far as being able to add only new title to wishlist, this isn't entirely accurate. There is a search feature that will allow you to search the entire CCL database. You can search for things that came out in the 60's if you like and add them to your wishlist on the mobile as well.

Feel free to give me or Scott a hollar if you have any questions about how to use it.

Cheers!

CCL Android app
CCL Android Free app
CCL Windows Phone app
scotteaves
Posted: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 12:36:56 PM

yourplace2 wrote:

Straight Face

What is it that you'd like to see it do? Be sure to post in the Feature Wishlist thread.

It's not meant to be a full featured equivalent of the desktop software. It does everything the iDevice app does - and more.