Log In Forums Help
Comic Collector Live
Home :: CCL Messageboard
Find Comics for Sale
Items For Sale
All Comics For Sale
New Releases
CGC Comics
Bundled Lots
Store Locator
Search Library
Search By Title
Publisher
Story Arc
Character
Credits
Release Date
Change Request Manager
News & Reviews
Reviews
News
Our Products and Services
Get the Software
Buying Comics And Stuff
Selling Your Comics
Opening A Store
Community
Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Where are the Apps? Options
yourplace2
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 10:42:34 AM

Rank: Large Noggin
Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Joined: 4/16/2008
Posts: 392
Points: 2,270
Trying to find the ANDROID app, but failing...

Join the store on FACEBOOK!



* All items must be returned prior to refund at your expense. Return shipping not refunded.



scotteaves
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 10:46:28 AM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, Approver Moderator, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Guru, Member, Subscriber

Joined: 6/24/2008
Posts: 5,484
Points: 426,435
Location: Hawthorne, NJ
yourplace2 wrote:
Trying to find the ANDROID app, but failing...


Google Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ccl.android&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNjbC5hbmRyb2lkIl0.

Amazon App Store:
http://www.amazon.com/MidTen-Media-Inc-Comic-Collector/dp/B008CHY81A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343663156&sr=8-1&keywords=comic+collector+live

That's the only 2 places to get it. Depends on which store your device uses.



yourplace2
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 12:11:02 PM

Rank: Large Noggin
Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Joined: 4/16/2008
Posts: 392
Points: 2,270
Thanks.Applause

Join the store on FACEBOOK!



* All items must be returned prior to refund at your expense. Return shipping not refunded.



scotteaves
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 12:46:17 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, Approver Moderator, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Guru, Member, Subscriber

Joined: 6/24/2008
Posts: 5,484
Points: 426,435
Location: Hawthorne, NJ
yourplace2 wrote:
Thanks.Applause


You're welcome. That was an easy one to answer. Big Grin

Jim
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 3:40:04 PM

Rank: CCL Mobile App Dev
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/16/2007
Posts: 10,419
Points: 10,096,227
Location: Everett, WA
Thanks Scott!

I'll ask Joe if we can get some direct links added to CCL proper somewhere. Finding this stuff should be much easier I think.


On a side note, the one review left for the Amazon app wasn't very good. Not sure what the actual issue is for that person but the others I've spoken to about that app have had good experiences. The code base on both Google Play and Amazon are identical so if there are any issues it would be witnessed in both places.

CCL Android app
CCL Android Free app
CCL Windows Phone app
scotteaves
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 3:58:40 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, Approver Moderator, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Guru, Member, Subscriber

Joined: 6/24/2008
Posts: 5,484
Points: 426,435
Location: Hawthorne, NJ
ErrantEntertainment wrote:
On a side note, the one review left for the Amazon app wasn't very good. Not sure what the actual issue is for that person but the others I've spoken to about that app have had good experiences. The code base on both Google Play and Amazon are identical so if there are any issues it would be witnessed in both places.


Only one review? Winking

I think the person with that review thought they'd be getting a full functioning CCL desktop software on an Android platform. Not what it is - nor what it is meant to be.

Jim
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 5:05:28 PM

Rank: CCL Mobile App Dev
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/16/2007
Posts: 10,419
Points: 10,096,227
Location: Everett, WA
scotteaves wrote:
ErrantEntertainment wrote:
On a side note, the one review left for the Amazon app wasn't very good. Not sure what the actual issue is for that person but the others I've spoken to about that app have had good experiences. The code base on both Google Play and Amazon are identical so if there are any issues it would be witnessed in both places.


Only one review? Winking

I think the person with that review thought they'd be getting a full functioning CCL desktop software on an Android platform. Not what it is - nor what it is meant to be.


I know right? lol

I wish every person that downloaded it would leave a review or at least just a rating...

CCL Android app
CCL Android Free app
CCL Windows Phone app
Reggie
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 9:49:57 PM

Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member

Joined: 3/8/2007
Posts: 1,859
Points: 33,134
Location: Florida
ErrantEntertainment wrote:
scotteaves wrote:
ErrantEntertainment wrote:
On a side note, the one review left for the Amazon app wasn't very good. Not sure what the actual issue is for that person but the others I've spoken to about that app have had good experiences. The code base on both Google Play and Amazon are identical so if there are any issues it would be witnessed in both places.


Only one review? Winking

I think the person with that review thought they'd be getting a full functioning CCL desktop software on an Android platform. Not what it is - nor what it is meant to be.


I know right? lol

I wish every person that downloaded it would leave a review or at least just a rating...


That is strange. I bought the amazon app and thought I left a review. Think I also bought the app for my android based phone. The app is amazing. I'll see if I can go back and leave a review when I get the chance. Keep up the good work Jim!



yourplace2
Posted: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 9:28:26 AM

Rank: Large Noggin
Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Joined: 4/16/2008
Posts: 392
Points: 2,270
ErrantEntertainment wrote:

I'll ask Joe if we can get some direct links added to CCL proper somewhere. Finding this stuff should be much easier I think.


Agreed! The only one I found on the CCL site was the banner for the WINDOWS 7 version.

I have not left a review as of yet, but the little I used it so far was a tiny bit disapointed when all I could do was add NEW TITLES to my wish list, BUT MAYBE THERE IS MORE TO DISCOVER YET.

Straight Face

Join the store on FACEBOOK!



* All items must be returned prior to refund at your expense. Return shipping not refunded.



Jim
Posted: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 12:35:09 PM

Rank: CCL Mobile App Dev
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/16/2007
Posts: 10,419
Points: 10,096,227
Location: Everett, WA
yourplace2 wrote:
ErrantEntertainment wrote:

I'll ask Joe if we can get some direct links added to CCL proper somewhere. Finding this stuff should be much easier I think.


Agreed! The only one I found on the CCL site was the banner for the WINDOWS 7 version.

I have not left a review as of yet, but the little I used it so far was a tiny bit disapointed when all I could do was add NEW TITLES to my wish list, BUT MAYBE THERE IS MORE TO DISCOVER YET.

Straight Face


I understand. It's not a replacement for the website or desktop software though. So please keep that in mind when using it. It's meant to augment your buying experience when away from your home.

As far as being able to add only new title to wishlist, this isn't entirely accurate. There is a search feature that will allow you to search the entire CCL database. You can search for things that came out in the 60's if you like and add them to your wishlist on the mobile as well.

Feel free to give me or Scott a hollar if you have any questions about how to use it.

Cheers!

CCL Android app
CCL Android Free app
CCL Windows Phone app
scotteaves
Posted: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 12:36:56 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, Approver Moderator, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Guru, Member, Subscriber

Joined: 6/24/2008
Posts: 5,484
Points: 426,435
Location: Hawthorne, NJ
yourplace2 wrote:


I have not left a review as of yet, but the little I used it so far was a tiny bit disapointed when all I could do was add NEW TITLES to my wish list, BUT MAYBE THERE IS MORE TO DISCOVER YET.

Straight Face


What is it that you'd like to see it do? Be sure to post in the Feature Wishlist thread.

It's not meant to be a full featured equivalent of the desktop software. It does everything the iDevice app does - and more.

Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

This page was generated in 0.141 seconds.

ADVERTISEMENT . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
All images on comic collector live copyright of their respective publishers. © Copyright 2008, MidTen Media Inc. GOLO231