Buying Comics And Stuff
Selling Your Comics
Opening A Store
Community
Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Poll Question: Who Wins in the Entwood? (Poll is closed)
Choice Votes Statistics
Green Lantern (John Stewart) 6 50%
Impossible Man 6 50%

SHS 1, Fight 31 - Green Lantern (John Stewart) Vs. Impossible Man in Fangorn Forest Options
comicuniversity
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 9:30:42 AM
Groups: Member, Moderator

comicuniversity wrote:
[quote=ukblueky]Yeah Drake real spot on.Go back and read the things I said then read what your accusing me of.Doesnt matter cause all this looks like is some whiny ass kid crying cause he lost with his sh!##y characters.

LMFAO!
And, Ukblueky becomes the first owner to absolutely lose his (banned) over a vote. It took a long time. Our first personal attack of the entire tournament, and it took til, what, fight 32 or something. BRAVO!

ukblueky
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 1:15:48 PM

Groups: Member

comicuniversity wrote:
comicuniversity wrote:
[quote=ukblueky]Yeah Drake real spot on.Go back and read the things I said then read what your accusing me of.Doesnt matter cause all this looks like is some whiny ass kid crying cause he lost with his sh!##y characters.

LMFAO!
And, Ukblueky becomes the first owner to absolutely lose his (banned) over a vote. It took a long time. Our first personal attack of the entire tournament, and it took til, what, fight 32 or something. BRAVO!

This is my problem with you.You keep accusing me of things that arent true.Did I lose my cool, yes I did.Did I make a personal attack against you, again yes I did.But its not over a vote.I could give a rats ass less over the vote.Its your continued persistant whining, I see it as whining, over past rounds.Let it go.Why keep bringing it up? If you really dont want the drama then dont start it.To everyone else involved in the tournament sorry for losing my cool but know this its not as simple or how Drakes making it out to be.I was just dumb enough to fall for it.

The_Ghost
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 1:57:22 PM

Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Media Host, Member, Moderator

Sorry I missed the chance to vote here. Looks like a good fight even with the bickering going on.

I know Impy can duplicate himself and use the powers of others BUT no matter what, the characters who own those powers (like the FF) know how to use them properly and wisely and that gives Impy's enemy the edge. I would have to go with GL here.

Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
ukblueky
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 3:06:01 PM

Groups: Member

The_Ghost wrote:
Sorry I missed the chance to vote here. Looks like a good fight even with the bickering going on.

I know Impy can duplicate himself and use the powers of others BUT no matter what, the characters who own those powers (like the FF) know how to use them properly and wisely and that gives Impy's enemy the edge. I would have to go with GL here.

It was a good fight.I dont think the bickering started until after the fight.But I could be wrong, I dont exactly recall.Anyway the match was on a Sunday and no one shows up on Sunday, so no one had to put up with the squabble.Laughing
I did get out of line though.Going through a lot at home right now so my nerves are completely on edge.Still thats no excuse.Sorry Drake and everyone else.

comicuniversity
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 3:53:32 PM
Groups: Member, Moderator

ukblueky wrote:
The_Ghost wrote:

It was a good fight.I dont think the bickering started until after the fight.But I could be wrong, I dont exactly recall.Anyway the match was on a Sunday and no one shows up on Sunday, so no one had to put up with the squabble.Laughing
I did get out of line though.Going through a lot at home right now so my nerves are completely on edge.Still thats no excuse.Sorry Drake and everyone else.

Apology definitely accepted. Lord knows I have gotten my dander up and said some stuff I regreted during these things more than once. It can definitely happen!