Buying Comics And Stuff
Selling Your Comics
Opening A Store
Community
Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Poll Question: Who Wins at the Abandoned Arsenal? (Poll is closed)
Choice Votes Statistics
Beta Ray Bill 8 61%
Superboy 5 38%

SHS1 Final 1 - Beta Ray Bill Vs Superboy on Pollepel Island Options
The_Ghost
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 10:34:18 PM

Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Media Host, Member, Moderator

ukblueky wrote:
Superboy has his tk force field and tk force blasts that will make it really difficult for Bill to hit Superboy with his fists or the hammer.

Really? Sorry but Beta Ray can withstand massive blasts that do no harm. His own force field would protect him anyway. Superboy's tk field is not going to stand long when slammed by a massive force of magic like Stormbreaker. Superboy doesn't even know how to use his own powers, Uk. He doesn't have the experience that Bill has nor does he have the power to defeat this cosmic warrior.

Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
The_Ghost
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 10:37:07 PM

CuriousGoodsNComics wrote:
The_Ghost wrote:
Superboy will smear his guts everywhere

Take that comment and then look at the pics of Beta Ray Bill that I've provided and then think logically on who will be smearing guts everywhere.

its like that scene when the smoke clears Superboy will be standing there with a smirk on his face, and maybe even laugh a lil and say really? and show him up something fierce!

Dude, Superboy is NOT Superman. You are getting the two confused. Superboy is a lot less powerful than the Man of Steel. You are voting for Superboy without seeing any pics of what he has done yet I've provided over 120 of what Bill can do and would do against Superboy and you still vote for the boy??

Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
LadyJay
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 10:50:34 PM

Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Member, Moderator, Super Hero Showdown Host

The_Ghost wrote:
Hey, why does Bill get such a tiny picture??? lol

Is that better?

CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 10:51:43 PM

Groups: Member

The_Ghost wrote:
The_Ghost wrote:

Take that comment and then look at the pics of Beta Ray Bill that I've provided and then think logically on who will be smearing guts everywhere.

its like that scene when the smoke clears Superboy will be standing there with a smirk on his face, and maybe even laugh a lil and say really? and show him up something fierce!

Dude, Superboy is NOT Superman. You are getting the two confused. Superboy is a lot less powerful than the Man of Steel. You are voting for Superboy without seeing any pics of what he has done yet I've provided over 120 of what Bill can do and would do against Superboy and you still vote for the boy??

ok ok you win...beta ray bill will nibble on superboys leg...and then superboy will step on his head and smash him!! superboys "will" is too powerful for him to lose...you have to face comic book reality...beta is no true match
CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 10:52:40 PM

LadyJay wrote:
The_Ghost wrote:
Hey, why does Bill get such a tiny picture??? lol

Is that better?

lol yes, but it makes no difference...Happy
The_Ghost
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 10:53:56 PM

Nerd Nation
The_Ghost
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 10:57:34 PM

The_Ghost wrote:
The_Ghost wrote:

ok ok you win...beta ray bill will nibble on superboys leg...and then superboy will step on his head and smash him!! superboys "will" is too powerful for him to lose...you have to face comic book reality...beta is no true match

Really, Don? Superboy's will?? LOL! Obviously you know nothing about Beta Ray Bill. He doesn't quit. He doesn't give up. He fights for days without getting tired. Now, what is it about Superboy that makes you think he'd win even after 120 pics shows his strength and will power? Show me an example of where SuperBOY has beaten someone like Beta Ray Bill.

Nerd Nation
ukblueky
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 10:59:15 PM

Ahhh man there goes my teasing Doc about Superboy having a bigger picture than Bill.Oh well, he deserves it.Bill made it to the finals by being tougher and badder than all the other fighters....well except Superboy Laughing

CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 10:59:51 PM

for will lets start here

The_Ghost
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 11:03:19 PM

Sorry, Don. We aren't in the 1970's anymore. This is Superboy of 2012. If you are wanting to use the 70's Superboy, UK would have to forget the tk powers.
Btw, Beta Ray Bill DESTROYS planets rather than move them.

Nerd Nation
CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 11:15:39 PM

Laughing

CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 11:17:15 PM

Superboy WINS!!

Clown
The_Ghost
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 11:21:33 PM

Thats it? Really?? You are refusing to acknowledge the fact that Beta Ray can survive MASSIVE energy blasts. You are also forgetting the Bill can survive in the heart of a sun. So, those pics are nonsense when it comes to being attacks on Beta Ray Bill.

I think I know why you are so pro Superboy here so much tonight. Shame on you, sir. Shame on You

Nerd Nation
CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 11:22:45 PM

The_Ghost wrote:
Thats it? Really?? You are refusing to acknowledge the fact that Beta Ray can survive MASSIVE energy blasts. You are also forgetting the Bill can survive in the heart of a sun. So, those pics are nonsense when it comes to being attacks on Beta Ray Bill.

I think I know why you are so pro Superboy here so much tonight. Shame on you, sir. Shame on You

ok i admit it i do have way too many issue of superboy still in stock

Ooh

The_Ghost
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 11:27:05 PM

Ok, I have to go to work. I get off at 5am tomorrow so I'll be back.

VOTE BETA RAY BILL!!!!

Nerd Nation
CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 11:29:53 PM

The_Ghost wrote:
Ok, I have to go to work. I get off at 5am tomorrow so I'll be back.

VOTE BETA RAY BILL!!!!

Applause Big Hug
The_Ghost
Posted: Friday, October 26, 2012 8:08:37 AM

I find it hard to believe that a proven warrior who has the power of a god is losing to a boy who doesn't even know how to use his own powers. Guys, Superboy is HEAVILY outpowered here. HEAVILY outgunned. Stormbreaker makes a big difference here especially since Kryptonians have a weakness against magic! Beta Ray Bill can also match or exceed Superboy's speed so Superboy has no advantage there. SB's heat vision only fuels Beta Ray as Stormbreaker can absorb and redirect energy blasts.
Beta Ray has leveled whole environments, moons, and worlds. Superboy cant even figure out how to use his powers whereas Bill knows EXACTLY how to use his.

Nerd Nation
The_Ghost
Posted: Friday, October 26, 2012 8:37:24 AM

In case you missed the link earlier, here it is. Click on it to see Beta Ray Bill in action as he destroys armies, heralds of Galactus, entire planets, and takes down Galactus himself.

Beta Ray Bill in action!

SuperBOY has done NOTHING like this! Beta Ray Bill is so far above Superboy when it comes to power, experience, intelligence, endurance, durability, and weaponry. Magic is just one way to take down this confused boy in a Tron outfit.

Nerd Nation
CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Friday, October 26, 2012 5:22:59 PM

The_Ghost wrote:
In case you missed the link earlier, here it is. Click on it to see Beta Ray Bill in action as he destroys armies, heralds of Galactus, entire planets, and takes down Galactus himself.

Beta Ray Bill in action!

SuperBOY has done NOTHING like this! Beta Ray Bill is so far above Superboy when it comes to power, experience, intelligence, endurance, durability, and weaponry. Magic is just one way to take down this confused boy in a Tron outfit.

Superboy will still win the fight, he is way more powerful than bill...Period!

Happy
ukblueky
Posted: Friday, October 26, 2012 6:48:39 PM

Come on voters.Still need some more votes for Superboy.