I've received the 502 error (image above) when trying to page through titles. I've been able to reproduce the events pretty regularly using the following steps:
1. Go to store "Curious Goods & Comics"
2. In the "Find Comics for Sale" in the upper left, type "49" in the page text box and then press ENTER on the keyboard
3. Select "Thunderbolts (1997)" from the listing
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "2" from the paging numbers (options: "1" "2")
5. Nothing will happen on the page
6. Press the browser refresh button (do not press F5!) --> Error Occurs
7. Error does not
occur if you refresh the page using F5
Of course, this points to a larger issue of the paging at the bottom of the results in "Grid View" rarely seems to work.
After some more testing I see that the paging does or does not work based on how you search for the books (I can get this to reproduce every single time):Works
a) Enter "Thunderbolts" in the search text box and the click 'Go'
b) Select Thunderbolts (1997) from the selection
c) Click the paging item "2"Does NOT Works
a) Enter a page number in the "Find Comics for Sale" paging text box -- in this case "49"
b) Press ENTER from the keyboard
c) Select "Thunderbolts (1997)"
d) Click the paging item "2"
For a site like Curious Goods and Comics, which has about 60 pages of books, this becomes a real problem when I simply want to browse the store but start at a certain point (say, in the "T"'s or later)...
I hope this helpful in trying to isolate and fix the issue. Also, please let me know if you more details...