Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Stupid Verizon!!! Options
MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 9:55:51 AM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

My phone and internet went out yesterday. Save the "pay your bills" jokes, that's one I always make sure to keep current.

I am at the Public Library on their ancient computer. I just contacted Verizon from the pay phone in the lobby and they don't know what the problem is so they are sending someone over right away to look into it. If by "right away" you mean on Thursday between 8AM and 7PM that is. Angry

I will still be able to get orders out but any communication will be limited by the One Hour Session mandated by RPL (Richmond Public Library). That's right, after an hour you are cut off and have to come back later. Wall

Call me demoralized...Sad

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Now with 1,500+ positive feedback on the four letter site!
Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

Thundercron
Posted: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 10:35:14 AM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

So when they schedule to send out a technician, they give you an 11 hour window of when they'll show up? WOW.
freakdylan
Posted: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 1:19:26 PM

Groups: Member

Thundercron wrote:
So when they schedule to send out a technician, they give you an 11 hour window of when they'll show up? WOW.

ATT is exact same, had Lightning hit right next to our house last week and blew out our cable box and modem. They gave us an 8am to 8pm window. Then they send an outside tech who couldnt replace the box or modem so after 2 hours of him dicking around had to wait for another truck to show up with modem. Giant waste of a day for me.

Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar

Now for the sellers helping me finish my TMNT collection:

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics

Thundercron
Posted: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 2:15:30 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

freakdylan wrote:
Thundercron wrote:

ATT is exact same, had Lightning hit right next to our house last week and blew out our cable box and modem. They gave us an 8am to 8pm window. Then they send an outside tech who couldnt replace the box or modem so after 2 hours of him dicking around had to wait for another truck to show up with modem. Giant waste of a day for me.

Over here we have Comcast (or Xfinity, or whatever it's called this month). They give two hour windows when techs come out. I guess I'll be more grateful next time.
Shadowdodger
Posted: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 2:26:01 PM

Groups: Member

I work for Charter and in most cases/areas we also have 2 hour windows.

Shadowdodger says: "Shop at these fine stores"

Bamf!!!! Hall of Heroes ComicsMD ComicVortex
Comic Hunter Legends Comix and Games Blue Moon Comics Comic Cellar
fenix1977
Posted: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 11:51:53 PM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

Sounds about right for Verizon. Every time I had a problem with service outages they always treated me like it was my fault.

Mad Bloggings

MoonKnight1
Posted: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 11:11:48 AM

Shop at My Store

Well I'm back at the Library for my 1-hour dose of the Internet.

I just got Comcast TV a few weeks ago. They gave me a two hour window and the guy was 15 minutes early. I may have to ditch Verizon for someone, anyone else. I might be able to keep my phone number but changing all of my e-mail information would be a pain in the arse.

Hopefully the next time I post will be from my home computer. The PL doesn't open until 10AM so I am going to be held hostage by Verizon until they show up. Which might be after 7PM...

To make matters worse, my girlfriend is out of town. If she was around then I could make use of her phone/internet but she won't be back until the weekend.

Oh, well. What am I gonna do, cry about it? Crying Laughing

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Thursday, July 17, 2014 12:58:07 PM

Shop at My Store

I'm back!!!Party

The tech said a squirrel or bird got fried on the line and it needed to be replaced. Stupid Nature!

He showed up at 12:30 and was done in about an hour.

Well, back to work. Now I'm even more behind than I was. Broken Heart

Hall Liquidations

Xylob
Posted: Thursday, July 17, 2014 1:45:59 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

MoonKnight1 wrote:
...Now I'm even more behind than I was. Broken Heart
That's not as bad as having more of a behind than you did!
Big Grin

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
MoonKnight1
Posted: Thursday, July 17, 2014 1:50:56 PM

Shop at My Store

Yeah, must be all of that clean living! Tongue

Hall Liquidations