Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL News » CCL Windows Phone 7 App » Just released an updated version of the Windows Phone app

Just released an updated version of the Windows Phone app

Jim
Monday, June 01, 2015 9:31:50 PM
Groups: Member
I streamlined a few things and fixed a couple of bugs. I also refactored the back end in anticipation of being able to sync your collections when the new CCL site is released and hooking it up to the Windows Store app as soon as I have time to finish the UI.

Main 1.5.0.0 updates include:
Streamlined Wishlist - takes you directly to issue list view instead of title list.
Added Cover Gallery view pivot to New Releases
Added multi-select add/remove wishlist in New Releases (no longer have to tap into each individual issue to add/remove wishlist)
Added next/previous issue when in Issue Details view.
Added Rate This App page
Added Latest Reviews page

I'm already working on a few minor additions to 1.5.1.0 which include
Ability to email/share wishlist with your LCS (or what ever email address you provide)
Add issue reviews to Issue Details page
Add Find LCS feature using GPS
Add tap to Issue Details page from Wishlist
Add grouping to Wishlist

KDK
Friday, June 05, 2015 12:43:08 PM
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Yay! I'm SO glad to see someone is making applications for Windows Phone! I know Windows phones are not the most used as far as phones go, but I really LOVE my Windows Phone and I also LOVE that now I have a CCL app for my phone. A HUGE thank you for this application and connecting my phone to my CCLive account. Applause
Jim
Friday, June 05, 2015 12:55:58 PM
Wow, cool! Thanks for the kudos. :)

I'm always open to comments and suggestions on how I can make them better. Windows Store app is in the works too.
oldben
Sunday, June 07, 2015 7:45:15 PM
I too love my Windows phone. I think they are amazing, and I use my CCL app all the time at shows and shops when I am looking through back issues.
Which brings me to my question.
Now that the wish list goes straight to the issue and you do not have the tittle sub menu (as it were) if your wish list is long, it is A LOT of screen swiping to get from say Amazing Spiderman, to X-men. Is there a way to jump? and not just scroll? Thanks
"You don't understand boy....this isn't a mud hole. It's a operating table...and I'm the surgeon."
Jim
Sunday, June 07, 2015 8:12:51 PM
Hi, I'm actually working on a quick follow up release to the one I just put out that will fix this. The bypassing title list in wishlist was probably not such a good idea in retrospect. When I test the app I do it on my account and I've only got about two dozen items on my wishlist so I didn't really take into account folks that have potentially hundreds of items or more on there. Expect to see an update later this week to fix it. Sorry for the trouble!
oldben
Monday, June 08, 2015 5:45:03 PM
it was no trouble at all, it was just not working as well as it had, and thanks for the fix, and the reply.
"You don't understand boy....this isn't a mud hole. It's a operating table...and I'm the surgeon."