Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL News » CCL's Official YouTube Channel » Every $%&! Skybound Energon Universe Jason Howard Second Printing Variant Ever (at least for now

Every $%&! Skybound Energon Universe Jason Howard Second Printing Variant Ever (at least for now

The_Valiant_One
Monday, February 05, 2024 9:34:49 AM
Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Subscriber, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Happy Monday CCL-ers! If you're a fan of Skybound's new ENERGON UNIVERSE, you do not want to miss our latest Gallery Video dedicated to the matching trade dress Second Printing variants by artist Jason Howard!

Oh look! Another variant cover and another variant cover video! This time we're taking a quick deep dive into the Jason Howard 2nd Printing variants across all of the Energon Universe titles by Skybound: VOID RIVALS, DUKE, COBRA COMMANDER and TRANSFORMERS! As of this video, there's over 20 in the pipeline...but do you have them all? You'll never know unless you watch this video!

By the way, if you're enjoying our Gallery Videos, please take a quick half a second and give this video a "LIKE" and "SUBSCRIBE" to our channel! It's a little thing you can do that will make a big difference to the growth of our channel AND the comic community.

Take me to You Tube so I can watch the Jason Howard ENERGON UNIVESE Gallery Video!

Steve Boyd
VP/CCL

You can reach us by phone at (615) 264-4747 ext 103
and you can e-mail us at helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com

Check out my official CCL YouTube show:SUPER MEGA COMIC ACTION NEWS AT MIDNIGHT!