Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comic Book Talk » DC Comics » When would be a good starting point to know what’s happening with the Infinite Frontier?

When would be a good starting point to know what’s happening with the Infinite Frontier?

ObserverGuy
Thursday, April 25, 2024 7:33:41 AM
Groups: Member
Just a notice, I am going to go on a rant here later in the page.

I’m curious about this new continuity because the fanboys on multiple sites like reddit, Youtube and who knows what else are masturbating hard because they think Superman and all DC characters have the combined powers of every incarnation and versions of themselves in one mega superbeing. Which sounds like complete, but expect, typical fanwank bullsh!t I normally get from these places.

I looked up what’s the intent with the new continuity and it sounds like because DC decided to do like 3 reboots in the span of a decade and made everyone stop caring, they went with their new plan which is to say all those past incarnations of the characters they love are canon because the omniverse is back, so with infinite universes means those version can exist somewhere. Hence the new title of infinite frontier.

However fanboys thinks that “everything is now canon” means all versions are now merged into one super being. Which would make it impossible to be an omniverse since all versions are merged into one…

Heck going with this moronic idea, that would mean characters like Jimmy Olsen can probably fart out multiverses then, Vicki Vale can jump to the moon, Lois Lane is omniversal like her husband and everyone on planet Earth can destroy the planet if they so much as go to the washroom.

Anyways I’m curious to see what’s actually going on for myself here. So anyone knows what's a good starting point to actually know what's going on. Because fanboys making crap up so they can indulge in their delusional fanboy power fantasy fanwank? Yeah pretty much my experience with comic fanboys since I started diving into the medium 2 decades ago.

Heck it’s been almost 16 years since Final Crisis and these fanboys STILL don’t know what the Thought Robot’s actual name is (Cosmic Armour Superman!), let alone what it actually is, nevermind it’s actual power level.

Fanboy fail logic: Cosmic Armour Superman is so big the multiverse/universe is the size of his hand!
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/11112/111122896/4761075-4759560-supermanbeyond8.jpg

Using that same fanboy fail logic: Yes and this dude from Family Guy can lift up the Hollywood sign
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/03350305-bcb9-40bf-ab5f-78941e174dab

While this dude from Mass Effect can fart out multiverses.

Ah yes, the power of taking pages out of context and making crap up.

Also fanboy fail logic: Mandrakk is also beyond multiversal level like Cosmic Armour Superman because not only can he fight him, but he was eating stories!

Using that same fanboy fail logic: Yes and that would mean Hal Jordan and several green lanterns are omniversal considering they killed that beyond multiversal character with rings that are almost out of power.

Like damn, why did Hal have to go through that whole Parallax/Emerald Twilight/Zero Hour affair if he was omniversal this whole time?!

Don't even get me started on the idea Superman can fight circles around heavily trained superpowered martial artists from other mediums because apparently flying fast gives you all sorts of fighting skills (why does that never work for any other characters in other mediums including all the millions of characters from Star WarsThink ) and because people saw a page or two where Superman might've had some fight training.

Yes Superman's martial arts and fighting skills are so beyond that of superpowered martial artists that Mohammad Ali was able to hospitalize Superman while Clark failed to land a single hit on Ali.
https://fwmedia.fandomwire.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/07094746/Can-Superman-Box-What-Happened-When-the-Kryptonian-Lost-His-Powers-and-Was-Forced-to-Fight-Muhammad-Ali.jpg
https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-c36abf526e262a5f4a23b16e25d9e66e-lq

Then there's the whole saga of silver age Superman of all versions needing to fight tooth and nail against a regular human with super karate which basically makes him more or less on the level of a Street Fighter character minus the energy attacks. Which is too many pages for me to even bother trying to post.

Someone needs to make a image of Superman doing a DBZ style energy blast off with God from Family Guy. Except here it’s the image of Family Guy God when he actually farted out the multiverse and his multiverse generating fart colliding with Superman’s farting out a multiverse and the header of the image reads “fanboys actually believe this is canon”.

I can legit make a whole multi video saga on all the fanboy wank bullsh!t I’ve encountered over the decades from both Marvel and DC, but DC’s fanboys are definitely hitting hard with their fanwank in the last 10 years.

Yeah there is a reason I’m VERY specific on which sites I go to if I legit actually want to discuss comic characters. Because I don't have the level of brain damage and brainrot to do this for very long on other places.